Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) (22536 Views)

The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by apase142: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
blackpanda:
This guy is just a useless moronic buffoon. How does this salvage the situation?? Does signing the bill stop herdsmen from entering ekiti?? Does it stop hoodlums from causing havoc? Mumu oshi

Intelligent leaders look for ingenious solutions to problems not signing useless law that absolutely does nothing!

Anti-Way4ward!!
U like it or not he is Man of d People, Man of d masses and people's choice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by machinery1: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
Awolowo died a coward, but FAYOSE is on the journey to redeem the people of southwest. cool

Ojukwu of cursed memory ran away dressed in nighty gown and g string but later died senile, crippled, deaf, and dumb. Your people were slaughtered like goat but your crying governor told you all to fast. Some were slaughtered few days ago and still no action from you loudmouthed coward. Yorubas are not your mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
BrownRoofRep:
And they keep calling Yorubas cowards.
Some people are senseless, Yorubas are the heroes.
Take it or leave it!
Flat.head ugwu hawkers are cowards.
See how they abandon KANU for kuje;
I'm sure Kanu curses ugandan jews every morning he wakes in kuje.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by donem: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
Awolowo died a coward, but FAYOSE is on the journey to redeem the people of southwest. cool
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by jay7(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
BrownRoofRep:
Take it or leave it!

3 Gboza for you
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
apase142:

Anti-Way4ward!!
U like it or not he is Man of d People, Man of d masses and people's choice.

Man of which people?? D ones he is owing 9months salary or what?? Fayose is d man of no one but himself. Dont be gullible!
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by Max24: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just love this guys guts. So courageous. I dare Lagos to do same. They can't but if it is street hawkers na wahala though open grazing is a worse environmental practice.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by chidiillah(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
my man well done ooo, I encourage your good job.those evil hatred being have finished us.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by drololaaof: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kudos to Gov Fayose for breaking the arrogance /power of the herdsmen infact you are the Jefta of our time you qualify as the ASIWAJU YORUBA Jefta delivered the Isrealites from the Amonite this will teach them to upt for ranching

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by Lastine: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you want to find out the law will do nothing, take try and take cows to graze in Ado-Ekiti with an Ak47, only then you can find out... You will know he doesn't own the names you are calling him... Mumu

[quote author post=48904633]This guy is just a useless moronic buffoon. How does this salvage the situation?? Does signing the bill stop herdsmen from entering ekiti?? Does it stop hoodlums from causing havoc? Mumu oshi

Intelligent leaders look for ingenious solutions to problems not signing useless law that absolutely does nothing![/quote]
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by drololaaof: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kudos to Gov Fayose for the brave action curbing the excesses of the marruders/killers in the name grazing ,you are the Jefta of our time who delivered the Isrealited from the Ammonite .You qualify as the ASIWAJU YORUBA if not for the verbalinsult to the elders /stateman this will teach them to start RANCHING
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by Jey01: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
The only governor that can stand up to the tyranny silliness of this administration.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by apase142: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Man of which people?? D ones he is owing 9months salary or what?? Fayose is d man of no one but himself. Dont be gullible!

Ekiti ppl re nt Fulls dey know its ur Egbon Aboki Mola Buhari dats don't want to give d state allocation.. Why is it dat its Buhari regime dat Fayose is owing workers salary..

They re planning to spoil his administration.. But Ekiti still remain d fountain of knowledge. Land of wise ones

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
I never knew a fearless and strong man like this still exist in southwest,wish to see more of him,sorry to Orobo gburugburu of Enugu state,go and learn from the great oshokomole of Ekiti state.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am proud of u....no 1 yoruba thug...

secession must be promoted, shey na by force make d marriage continue..
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Atakata:
u are a big fool. u dey fear to face the aboki man wey make d nasty comment .see as u look dirty for ur pics. preach luv not hate....
who is this, your father no fit clean as I am, you fool, am so much okay, dat why I can put my pix. If you are clean enough, show ur pix. I curse that poverty in ur life. Son of coward. Ojukwu died a coward.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by donvat1(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2016
please Ekiti people, I wish to exchange this toothless governor of Enugu with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 3:33am On Aug 30, 2016
teacherbim:
Ist time seeing Fayose doing something sensible

You be mumu with this your mumutuous comment!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 3:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Well done sir Oshokomole 1,Irumole ton je iyan! Haters will be like Fayose again!! Until dem go hug transformer!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by hopilo: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2016
teacherbim:
first time you are being sensible to what Fayose has been doing

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by olash007: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2016
mcmbonu:
Nice step..
Checkout how i make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days....https://www.nairaland.com/3317361/how-make-1000-seller-fiverr.

Go make the money on ur own. We r not interested.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by damon222: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2016
BrownRoofRep:
Take it or leave it!
You and the Yorubas are the real cowards. Ask yourself who imprisoned Obasanjo? Who killed MKO Abiola and his wife? Who impridoned General Diya and many others that had sufferred, fooled and enslaved by the Hausas. Go and ask your father. You people are the most useless cowards ever. Tufiakwa.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by tiredface: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2016
MY MAN, THE PEOPLES GOVERNOR, SOMETIME I JUST WISH HE'S THE GOVERNOR OF MY STATE. WE LOVE YOU SIR
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
damon222:
You and the Yorubas are the real cowards. Ask yourself who imprisoned Obasanjo? Who killed MKO Abiola and his wife? Who impridoned General Diya and many others that had sufferred, fooled and enslaved by the Hausas. Go and ask your father. You people are the most useless cowards ever. Tufiakwa.

This gat me laughing, you can only point out the bad deeds of Hausa to Yoruba man but you can't say wat they av done to Igbo man.when will you people stop the tribalism nonsense on this forum. Instead of you people to geared up yer Gov to follow the bold step of fayose,u are here preaching hatred in the name of tribalism.......

Hausa had done bad to both Yoruba nd Igbo over the years nothing new.Av you forgotten the daily news here last week about herdsmen in Enugu,what av u done to curb the barbaric killings from the same northerners at your door step??

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2016
damon222:
Igbos are being butchered like wild animals in Enugu, the governor will always cry like a baby, tomorrow he will visit Abuja to take selfie with Buhari. Between Igbo governors and Yoruba governors who are the cowards? Be honest please!
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by bushguy: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
I hardly support you bro but I concur to this. In short I will be coming back to Oke-Imesi if this does not turn to war in few months to this time
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by tawababiola: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
nice one...those herdsmen are Jedi Jedi they are not to be allowed anywhere
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by kenny987(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
blackpanda:
This guy is just a useless moronic buffoon. How does this salvage the situation?? Does signing the bill stop herdsmen from entering ekiti?? Does it stop hoodlums from causing havoc? Mumu oshi

Intelligent leaders look for ingenious solutions to problems not signing useless law that absolutely does nothing!

Biko don't ever get off your meds again! You see legislation that criminalises movement of animals at odd hours as well as the use of firearms and all u can do is show your patented APC mentality and buhari servitude. U try

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2016
teacherbim:

Then you must have been blind. Thank God for restoring your sight.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) by blackpanda: 5:30am On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:

Biko don't ever get off your meds again! You see legislation that criminalises movement of animals at odd hours as well as the use of firearms and all u can do is show your patented APC mentality and buhari servitude. U try

Pls use ur brain for once or better still stop telling useless lies. That is not what the bill is about ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Declares Interest In Contesting For Senate President / Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) / "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.