Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine (2296 Views)

Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine by Humphrizy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just

Re: Nine by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wtf is this!
Re: Nine by omega25red(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
a woman or her breasts are not property. if a woman has a child she produces milk to feed the baby which is the healthiest type of food. if a man is not matured enough to understand that fact, then she married a child. This question has been asked a 100 times on this forum. Now i hope you have your answer
Re: Nine by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
None of them
Re: Nine by hungryboy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
My breast sucking era been earn when I been turn 2yrs old,
If I suck anything now,
Na either Mango or Orange.
Because I see people do something for blue film, no mean say I join dem do am without examining it benefits.
Re: Nine by AfroKnight: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
He who pays the bride price has exclusive rights to enjoy breast. He may loan it to his children but when they grow, they must relinquish it and face their work.
Re: Nine by Berbierklaus(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
omega25red:
a woman or her breasts are not property. if a woman has a child she produces milk to feed the baby which is the healthiest type of food. if a man is not matured enough to understand that fact, then she married a child. This question has been asked a 100 times on this forum. Now i hope you have your answer

Re: Nine by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Neither the father or the child owns the breast. na d woman get her thing. the child temporarily uses it and gives it up later. To a husband, the breast is just like lips or hands of his wife.even if he decides to suck on her boobs during s£x, it doesn't mean a thing. the woman carries it everywhere she goes, so its hers.
Re: Nine by Humphrizy(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2018
Honey as some of you know is a stimulant..... Honey serves as an immune booster when taken frequently

Due to this fact, many are now in the business of selling diluted and fake honey to people in the name of doing business

Be careful the type of honey you buy out there...

Doctor Emmanuel is here to give you the best Honey that is tested and trusted... His honey is 100 % pure and undiluted...its direct from the Honey bee farm...

Honey is used to treat the following health related cases :

=> cough or catarrh
=> acnes also known as pimples
=> fibroid
=> rheumatism
=> arthritis
=> cancer
=> ulcer

To mention but a few

His delivery service is 100% Guaranteed nationwide

If you have any health issue, you can call him up on

Telephone ☎ 08092151959

(1) (Reply)

Gang Leader Shave Girlfriend's Hair As Punishment For Cheating (PHOTO) / Lady Seen Walking Half Naked Around Ikeja Shopping Mall / Who Is Your Crush And What Would You Do If You Had Him/her For 24hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.