Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE - Properties (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE (38190 Views)

2 Storey Building, 6blocks Of Flat @ Lekki / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06
As a lifestyle I no fancy validation .. my conscience guide me in all my doing..

Let me just put it straight.. you gave me a project of over 30m without knowing me from Adam (neither home nor office) you dey wire money and your project going on smoothly ( you sef know how many structures that pilling failed in that estate?)

We calculate inflation that resulted to over 2m but you beg dropped 800k

2 issues
I suppose to stand your rolling gate then but I told you we need to do compound filing in order to take level
You later filled. Don't give me time to attend to that

Is their a big deal in roof leakage? I sent people there this week but they didn't do it well. You are not happy with that and I told you I will attend to that. Still you take it personally cursing me . Never mind .
So na over a million you wan use treat leakage? Noted that I used.. 55 gauge we agreed.

Anyway, no big deal in claiming million.. I do advise you get a good lawyer to claim that for you sir
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by Rawgold300: 6:18pm On Apr 06
segcymoor:
As a lifestyle I no fancy validation .. my conscience guide me in all my doing..

Let me just put it straight.. you gave me a project of over 30m without knowing me from Adam (neither home nor office) you dey wire money and your project going on smoothly ( you sef know how many structures that pilling failed in that estate?)

We calculate inflation that resulted to over 2m but you beg dropped 800k

2 issues
I suppose to stand your rolling gate then but I told you we need to do compound filing in order to take level
You later filled. Don't give me time to attend to that

Is their a big deal in roof leakage? I sent people there this week but they didn't do it well. You are not happy with that and I told you I will attend to that. Still you take it personally cursing me . Never mind .
So na over a million you wan use treat leakage? Noted that I used.. 55 gauge we agreed.

Anyway, no big deal in claiming million.. I do advise you get a good lawyer to claim that for you sir

You don’t need to validate anything ..you only need to be factual about everything that happens between us ni ole.

Was there a change of roof design or not ?

Did you leave space under the decking or not?

Are you supposed to do the fence pillars or not ?

Was the part of my fence you did sunk or not?

Was the entrance pillars done or not?

Were the terraces left bare without the design or not?

Where are the shoot out portions of the windows in the drawing ?

Was my roof done properly or not?

Was the roof leaking or not?

Mr check the drawing and tell me you didn’t mess everything up for me?

I’m still paying to get them fixed …

I called over a million naira and you are here showing strong head.. Mr ask your bricklayer guy how much we spent on the pillars alone not to talk of other areas listed above..

You can never be smarter than me fool.. I purposely left some of your workers with me to bear witness to the money spent on your abandoned work .. They were cool guys though at least they are not thief like you.

But before your case gets to court “you go chop am” try quote that as well..

I’m going to be satisfied if you don’t end up reaping other unsuspecting members off..
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06
Pile cap technically integrated with ground beam

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
........we do structures right!

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:49am On Apr 07
Concrete vibrating process..

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12
Expansion joint treatment..

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:39am On Apr 15
Rebar...

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21
Filling work in progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee / Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Any Where In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.