Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha (5349 Views)

Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government / Budget: N16bn Padded In Fashola’s Ministry – Senators / Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha by Pavore9: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2016
MadamExcellency:

But the most stable food Garri is from Imo State

I am yet to see any State within the South that do not process garri, so it is not an exclusive of Imo State. Imo State is not even producing up to 25% of Delta State's output. I remember while growing up when after Christmas and New Year holidays and we leave our village in Imo State heading back to Lagos, we always look forward to stopping by at Umunede or Agbor to buy garri to take down with us.

Enugu is more into garri processing than Imo State.
Re: Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha by sorom4: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
obailala:
Continue deceiving yourself. The pension arrears being talked about here are pension areears from the 12 wasted PDP years that are being cleared, yet you say he's worst governor.

The so called old men and women you insult are not idiots whose objectivity has been blocked by hatred for rochas simply because he joined apc and displaced your hero from aso rock. Those old men and those Imo youths you insult know that even with his plenty faults and fukups, rochas still remains the best Imo governor since Mbakwe. The pension arrears talked about are arrears owed since the 12 years of pdp, so yeah, the old men still know rochas is better for clearing the arrears, albeit slowly.

You are a pathological liar. My mum and aunt that retired last 5 years has not been paid a dime
Re: Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abagworo and Beremex una see una life?
I remember when I queried Okorocha free education scheme and you people called me names. Okorocha approach to government was that of a philanthropy....A welfare mindset. He didn't understand the act of governance or how to engineer economic growth.
He thought governance was all about giving free education and free meal...Kind of a populist.The man doesn't understand what to do to stir economic growth...Heck,he grew up in the north.
Now the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Obailala
"The pension arrears being talked about here are pension areears from the 12 wasted PDP years that are being cleared, yet you say he's worst governor."

Not enough reason to not pay these people their entitlements. Government is continuum,hence everything left off by the previous government should be addressed by the current man. In Anambra case,Obi cleared off all the pension arrears owed by the state running into billions. Okorocha is an incompetent fat belly!
Re: Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha by anonimi: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Launches 2019 Presidential Ambition In Full Force / Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, / BREAKING: UN Attack Nigeria Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Reparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.