Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

SEX is Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX is Love (499 Views)

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Why Is Love So Complicated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX is Love by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
I saw a thread about sex is not love and decided to share my opinion on the topic... Here we go

One of the strong emotions we experience is desire(I believe). We desire many things just as we desire sex.
And the desire for sex appeal is stronger most of the other desires. To delve a little into the theory of origin of man as postulated by the Bible, when God created man, he said into world and multiple, not go into the world and love, therefore, we have a stronger programming to have sex than even to love our selfs.
This connotes that by natute, we are naughty sad
Therefore, basic instinct tells us have sex have sex and have more sex, that's why a guy that's laying the most beautiful girl in the world, may still go about laying oloshi, and a girl with a man with all her specs, still might go about knacking.

Now that's estallished, let's look at the sex and love dycotomy. Much emphasis is laid on the guys desire to have sex while that of the ladies is underplayed. Now, girls desire sex just as much as boys. However, wile guys can have what is termed "meaningless sex " girls desire a connection or should I say assurance.
This encounter I had years back may further strength my position. I just clocked 20 and had this lawyer friend about 27 years, something lead to another and for some reason we had something, I was surprised when she asked were we are heading, when it was obvious that we both just had backs to scratch.
In a nutshell, men and women desire sex and crave it, only men are more willing to do it for doing sake while wimen want to do it, and not feel like they are being used.
The emphasis I have been trying to make is that a girl can have sex for satisfaction and so can a guy, it must not be love love love everytime. I am not trying to promote promiscuity in anyway, No, all I'm saying is we should be bold enough to embrace our sexuality and be honest about it. Now tell me, if you tell a lady I want only sex, she'd most often never let you have it, she prefers the reassurance of marriage or love, while Even in her heart, she knows it might not be the case.

##### :/
Re: SEX is Love by theEYe21(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Boring..... angry angry
Re: SEX is Love by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
theEYe21:
Boring..... angry angry
Like your moniker
Re: SEX is Love by theEYe21(f): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
optimusmind:

Like your moniker
Thanks cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kingcheezypuff / Lady's And Guy's Phone Inbox / Trending Marriage In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.