Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside (872 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / How To Overcome Premature expulsion And Low Libido Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by babaloke: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2016
I observed recently that I usually have strong sexual urge and performance outside than with my partner @home: we had a serious misunderstanding 4 month's ago and since then the sexual relationship has been just mechanical and too formal.
Although the matter has been settled, I have been to the doctor and was told am OK,but the situation still persist.
please I need honest advice and suggestions,because I don't want sexual satisfaction outside at the detriment of my marriage.
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 30, 2016
grin

Let me call my dearest friend smellinganus, he knows better in this area..

Boo, ur attention is needed badly here wink
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by Destined2win: 4:23am On Aug 30, 2016
It's a spiritual problem, your marriage is the main target
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by Venusman(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2016
You had little misunderstanding and it's bn settled

and after that it happened

what it implies is that you've resolved it but you haven't forgiven her

and I'm perceiving that the misunderstanding has something to do with infidelity or so...... just guessing o.

you have to forgive her from your heart
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by SmellingAnus(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Let me call my dearest friend smellinganus, he knows better in this area..

Boo, ur attention is needed badly here wink
hahah I think they have become too use to eachother... They need space... Even lovers sometimes needs a holiday far away from each other... Missed you Boo.. kiss
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by Suspectzero(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
You are bored of your wife. It happens with most couples. You can't compare puna you've hit for 10 years with the one you are having for the first time.
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:
It's a spiritual problem, your marriage is the main target

I see

Myopic opinion
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
You both have a role to play, eating only beans everyday no be "childs". Get her those stuffs you will like to see on those ladies out there... and you too "variety" yourself. They said women like bad boys; is because they are creative and adventurous. Be creative and adventurous at home e.g eat moi-moi, eat akara all na beans but prepared differently.
Re: Low Libido @ Home:strong Libido Outside by sawansa(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Simply, you have not forgiven her. You are still emotionally disturbed or even bearing grudges against her. Just prepare your mind, take her out or to a quiet place, hold her hands and tell her I luv you and I have for given you. Share good thoughts together and your manhood will rise for her again.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Nigeria? Photo Inside / Where Is Ilegend? I Have Been Ghost Reading You From Day One. Plenty Homo Lol / E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.