Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Identify Backdating And Current Survey Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Identify Backdating And Current Survey Plan (1024 Views)

How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged / Help:- How Many Plots Of Land Is In This Survey Plan / What Survey Plan Is All About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Backdating And Current Survey Plan by adeoyesam(m): 3:58am On Aug 30, 2016
two survey plans was placed me and I was told one is backdating survey plan and the other is current survey plan but mere looking at the survey plans they both the the same no different. am calling on those who no how to recognize the backdating and the current survey plan. i believe there are surveyors in NL who can throw more light this

(1) (Reply)

84 Hectares Of Empty Land At Lagoon View At CHEVRON Drive / HEAVENLY HOMES ESTATE By La Campaign Tropicana, Lekki. N700k / Aluminium Products Recent Roofing Projects And Cost Break Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.