Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage (2431 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by dearbunmi(f): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I'm currently engaged and my fiance is requesting that I have sex before marriage with him otherwise he would forfeit the wedding which is in two months time.

I'm scared! If I agree to have sex with him, will he run away before the wedding? Can I trust him?

These are the questions on my mind please help me!!!

I've heard of people who get dumped after agreeing to have sex with their boyfriend/fiancé
I really love him and I don't know what to do.
Thanks.

Nicole
Via Facebook

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/fiance-wants-sex-marriage/

Do you have any relationship questions?
http://dearbunmi.com/send-your-story

1 Share

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by CHOPUP411(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by general111(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Have you guys had sex before?if not,your fiance doesn't love you if he can't wait for just two extra months.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by finalboss(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
grin give him wah he want...
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by FreeSpirited: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
Maybe he thinks if you are not having sex with him you are probably doing it around the corner with someone else.....we guys quickly make such conclusion. Many guys can do no sex before marriage but the fear is always ' what if someone else is drilling her badly while I'm waiting like a fool'....that's the reason we always want to fvck our fiancee so that one idiot won't be doing it for us

Believe you me....those secret helpers can be merciless on the pvssy. hammering it really hard. its an ego boost for them, since they know she will be marrying soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by CIGARETTE: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2016
In law of contract.... There's wat is called concensus ad idem
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Are you a virgin? If no, then something serious is wrong with you.

After sleeping with all those efulefu boys, then you no wan give your fiance, abi? You see your life?

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by falcon01: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2016
just fu*k her
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by youngberry001(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2016
undecided
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by ultimate73(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2016
If u are not a virgin give it to him
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Greenbullet(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
you must be .... .
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by drealbobo(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
You guys are engaged, so there shud be no reason for yu holding on to yur pu**y , allow the poor guy enjoy you before he ends up with anoda woman.
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by nrexzy: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Ur on drugs!!!! Plz tell me ur a virgin he has tested n comfirmed it himself, if not
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why is he in a hurry ?

It's just two months away

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by eniwhy: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Firstly, How long have you guys been in courtship? Secondly, He should be patient since he has already been. I suspect he has ulterior motive for wanting quick sex. If he cannot wait let him go to blazes.
dearbunmi:
Dear Bunmi,

I'm currently engaged and my fiance is requesting that I have sex before marriage with him otherwise he would forfeit the wedding which is in two months time.

I'm scared! If I agree to have sex with him, will he run away before the wedding? Can I trust him?

These are the questions on my mind please help me!!!

I've heard of people who get dumped after agreeing to have sex with their boyfriend/fiancé
I really love him and I don't know what to do.
Thanks.

Nicole
Via Facebook

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/fiance-wants-sex-marriage/

Do you have any relationship questions?
http://dearbunmi.com/send-your-story
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
In cases like this, i loveto imagine myself in such situation and ask what id have done.

From your post, its possible you a virgin (primary, secondary or tertiary) or you have core moral values of adhering strictly to your descions. i can also decipher that you probably have not had sex with him because you are scared he'd hit and run.

In summary, if this was my case right now, I would try and convince him to wait since its just two months away (why the rush?). If he still insists id ask him to do as he pleases and if he eventually calls it off.....#noregrets

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
In cases like this, i love to imagine myself in such situation and ask what id have done.

From your post, its possible you a virgin (primary, secondary or tertiary) or you have core moral values of adhering strictly to your descions. i can also decipher that you probably have not had sex with him because you are scared he'd hit and run.

In summary, if this was my case right now, I would try and convince him to wait since its just two months away (why the rush?). If he still insists id ask him to do as he pleases and if he eventually calls it off.....#noregrets

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
If you 've had sex with him before then i'd advice you continue having sex with him, but if you 've never had sex with him before pls stand your ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
lilyqueen:
Why is he in a hurry ?
It's just two months away
Mtchewww...
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
my sister don't trust all these naija guys....dia ritual too much
there is more to it sis...
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
eniwhy:
Firstly, How long have you guys been in courtship? Secondly, He should be patient since he has already been. I suspect he has ulterior motive for wanting quick sex. If he cannot wait let him go to blazes.

So far, you're the only one who's said anything reasonable. I'm astounded by all the comments above yours.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Naija, which way? Just imagine comments up there!

Whether or not you've had sex with him before, stick to your guns as long as you're abstaining for the right reasons. If he decided he won't marry you just because of that, then let him go.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maychang:
In cases like this, i loveto imagine myself in such situation and ask what id have done.

Thank you for this
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by KingRex1(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2016
You urself arnt to be trusted.. He has proposed, set a wedding date, ready to have u as his wife and yet you are still holding back. Are u sure u have a hole or sexually ok? Pls don't give him his worst nightmare on ur wedding night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Esty20(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
you won't try that my friend!
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Aregs(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Maychang:
In cases like this, i love to imagine myself in such situation and ask what id have done.
From your post, its possible you a virgin (prima[b][/b]ry, second[b][/b]ary or tert[b][/b]iary) or you have core moral values of adhering strictly to your descions. i can also decipher that you probably have not had sex with him because you are scared he'd hit and run.
[ abegi whch one b primary, secondary or tetiary virgin?
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Aregs:
[ abegi whch one b primary, secondary or tetiary virgin?

primary virgins have never had sex.

secondary virgins are those that iv not had sex in a long time e.g 5- 10 yrs and above. at this stage, the vagina would become tight.

Tertiary- id define this category as those who have lost it , sexually active but when they want to settle down, they claim not to want sex or claim they are virgins.

now u get it right?
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by oxmale: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
drealbobo:
You guys are engaged, so there shud be no reason for yu holding on to yur pu**y , allow the poor guy enjoy you before he ends up with anoda woman.

They are engaged but not married. op let him wait till you get married.
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by oxmale: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
KingRex1:
You urself arnt to be trusted.. He has proposed, set a wedding date, ready to have u as his wife and yet you are still holding back. Are u sure u have a hole or sexually ok? Pls don't give him his worst nightmare on ur wedding night
why do you guys take pleasure in giving people wrong advice. Let the guy wait till they are married. Two months is not two years.
Re: My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage by oxmale: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2016
let the nigga wait. The way people go crazy about sex I begin to wonder.

(1) (Reply)

D / 10 Of The Sexiest Women You Need To Follow On Snapchat / Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.