Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies (665 Views)

Do U Really Regret Loosing Your Virginity?......why? / I Am The Sex Machine U Really Need / Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies by sunnymornin1(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Hear this- Bachelors and Spinsters, there is no
such thing as the ideal man or the ideal woman. The ideal man you seek is already married. The ideal woman you seek has been taken. Stop your ceaseless emotional greed and serial incontinence in the marriage market and choose one that you can make ideal for yourself. If they were indeed ideal and fully made ready as portrayed in your greedy mind, how exactly will they still be single? The Billionaire you seek in marriage is still a
struggling, yet focused Entrepreneur brewing
with fantastic ideas in the midst of limited
resources. The one who is already made was
supported by a virtuous, visionary woman who
could spot gold in its unrefined state and swiftly married him.
The Professor you seek to marry is still studying or at best a Graduate Assistant. The successful Senior Advocate of Nigeria you desire is still in the Law school or at most a restless Lawyer in Lagos. The Governor you seek is still a nobody. The General Overseer you seek is either a sinner or an Usher in the local church. Marriage itself is a worthwhile risk, no one can decipher the head of the millionaire at suckling infancy. Sharpen your inner mind. Wear the microscope of patience and see far into the future, be like your
foremothers who could spot the chick that would grow into a huge cock from the day it was hatched.
The best way to hook the ideal man is to be the ideal woman an ideal man needs, not the one who needs him. Anyone who has the fortitude to identify the diamond in the mud is of all humanity the most fortunate.

1 Like

Re: U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
grin

All I want is good boy and I think they're all married while the bad boiz are keep flooding the streets tongue
Re: U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies by kingui(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
tell them
met a lady she had a lost of thing her man must met up to before discussion can start I just laughed .
one thing people must also know is that you should not always try to fix your to be wife or man because you just came in at the other half of their life and may never be able to fix something they have since childhood but try to live happily with it.
Re: U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies by kingui(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

All I want is good boy and I think they're all married while the bad boiz are keep flooding the streets tongue

don't give up keep searching
Re: U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies by omogidi234(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Lovely piece. Although, I feel the point can still be driven home without some of those harsh words. All the same, well said.
Re: U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies by sunnymornin1(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2016
We should all take a perfect example from how gold came into existence

(1) (Reply)

Some Village Old Women Sha... / Twelve Though Things You MUST Do If You Stay With A Cheating Husband / I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.