Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) (35344 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by ELITE12(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
#ALL OUR SON'S AND DAUGHTER'S ARE GRADUATING EXCEPTIONALLY WITH FLYING COLOURS# ONLY AT OVERSEAS UNIVERSITY'S.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by mojims: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
its not sad I graduated there the kind heat wey dey the halls and overcrowd reading outside is the best, till around 12mid night when the crowd is less and the weda is cool, if not the fans blow hot air, the school is one of the best as u can see this street light is all over the scul
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by nnamdi360: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=48924262]This is bad.
so sad DAT students have to read under streetlamps just to cram and pass.and d so called school will claim dey make provision for basic amenities in d skul.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by ShootToKill: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
School wey dem dey teach only Arabic 101, Riot 111 and bombstrapping 102.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by AzeezAdams1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

How are the future leaders suppose to learn this way?no wonder we go to School to "CRAM" the book,so as to pass.

There is no way we can advance technologically,reading under street lamps.
Unilorin, we are truly "better by far" I can't imagine diz happening to my fellow student. Quite bad

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians and fire brigade approach....

Y is it that it is when exams are at the brink of starting that students scamper all-around to read

U can never be top of ur class with that mentality...except u rely on chocks
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Feanah(f): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2016
olatunjin:
Please don't talk like that bro,you are been tribalistic here. It happened in all schools not only in that school,how many schools have you visited?Let us be reasonable in everything we post online because we are all Nigeria
I like the way you speak , just saying.Very mature , keep it up.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Amenya96(f): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
WTF am not surprised, Abokkiss with they mentality. why not stay indoors and quietly read your books to avoid stories that touched the heart cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
They dont av light.Thats what they want you to know.no elctricity
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Babajo82(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you know the kyn heat wey dey that state?
staying indoors at night is not an option for students not used to their weather.
i visited that state and i felt like i was gonna die at some point.
and the pictured street is at the center of the school and way more secure than most schools i know where cultists operate.

*modified
and for those saying they probably lack electricity,the school generators are always up & runningeveryday from 6pm-11/12midnight,no failing.
when you have temperatures between 40-50°c on the regular..... trust me,sitting in enclosed spaces will become a problem for anyone.
Don't mind them some people are very good in baseless criticism without any evidence.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by sirdee123: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2016
We are made all the way from Maid. We are outstanding anywhere we find ourself.
Greatest maidite!

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by gowaga68: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you know the kyn heat wey dey that state?
staying indoors at night is not an option for students not used to their weather.
i visited that state and i felt like i was gonna die at some point.
and the pictured street is at the center of the school and way more secure than most schools i know where cultists operate.

*modified
and for those saying they probably lack electricity,the school generators are always up & runningeveryday from 6pm-11/12midnight,no failing.
when you have temperatures between 40-50°c on the regular..... trust me,sitting in enclosed spaces will become a problem for anyone.
Don't mind the ITK, I remember those days we go study at "Arcada" LT's and co just to read at night.

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by blingxx(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
WTF am not surprised, Abokkiss with they mentality. why not stay indoors and quietly read your books to avoid stories that touched the heart cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

mind the way u speak.. these students av no lights Indoors to read, at this current situation u the ink about the future not what pple are saying... av being their too
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Bosh057(f): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
HAH:
"If you want to be made come to unimaid"

My Alma mata
yes oooo
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Photos Of University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Students Preparing For Exams

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1065/photos-of-university-of-maiduguri-unimaid-students-preparing

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
wink grin
piagetskinner:
Nigerians and fire brigade approach....

Y is it that it is when exams are at the brink of starting that students scamper all-around to read

U can never be top of ur class with that mentality...except u rely on chocks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School / For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.