Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room (8345 Views)

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. / How To Make Money Without Leaving Your Room / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
If you are someone interested in mini importation and the exchange rate is messing things up for you or you intend on going into mini importation but you don't like the idea of having inventory this is for you.

The implication of a naira that now trades at over 400 to buy a dollar means that you need more naira to buy a watch today from East Asia than you needed last year, this means that prices for those goods after you import them would also rise, despite the fact that the purchasing power of the local population didn't change, this creates a recession, consumer spending falls, and it's harder to sell.

How do you get around this? Simple, sell your goods in countries with a strong currency, easiest of al the US. How? By using a fulfilment center.
Fulfilment centres are wharehouses that recieve your goods and fulfill customer orders on your behalf.
The implication is that you can be an importer selling your goods in the US right from your room. When I did this on a small scale I sent the goods straight from the factory to my fulfilment centre, I didn't even see the goods I was selling and I still made my money, but as I began to expand I had to begin inspecting the inventory myself before onward shipping to the US.

You MAY be able to get some information on Google, so you can go ahead and do your own research, that's ok, but if you want somethin you cant find on Google, contact me for my 80+ page report on how I do this.

What you would learn
- Where to find real manufacturers online, alot of Aliexpress merchants are middlemen, which means they sell at higher than factory price.
- Fulfilment centres that accept Nigerians
- If you have the money, an importers travel guide to china
- How to put your own company stamp on your goods. For example if you want to start a designer brand, you can create a logo and have it engraved on the watches you import.
- US marketplaces to sell your goods on.
- Among other things.

It does require a mid range investment, but it pays off really well, because your earnings would be in dollars, so when you convert back to naira to spend here, the weak naira actually is doing you a favor. The price of the ebook is N3000.

11 Likes

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by EnterPRO: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nice to know there are other fulfilment centers apart from amazon.

One still needs an eBay or amazon seller account though.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
EnterPRO:
Nice to know there are other fulfilment centers apart from amazon.

One still needs an eBay or amazon seller account though.
You can use shopify.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Ocayz: 4:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Nice. Pls I'd like to have this 80+ page report on how to go about the whole thing. Thanks
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gmail- olufemijohnson5.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by humamich: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pls I need a copy. maxwell.chigbu@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Ayohbk(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
deji_hbk011@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by WinningDiva: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
l also need a copy winniesundayobot@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
runningback:
If you are someone interested in mini importation and the exchange rate is messing things up for you or you intend on going into mini importation but you don't like the idea of having inventory this is for you.

The implication of a naira that now trades at over 400 to buy a dollar means that you need more naira to buy a watch today from East Asia than you needed last year, this means that prices for those goods after you import them would also rise, despite the fact that the purchasing power of the local population didn't change, this creates a recession, consumer spending falls, and it's harder to sell.

How do you get around this? Simple, sell your goods in countries with a strong currency, easiest of al the US. How? By using a fulfilment center.
Fulfilment centres are wharehouses that recieve your goods and fulfill customer orders on your behalf.
The implication is that you can be an importer selling your goods in the US right from your room. When I did this on a small scale I sent the goods straight from the factory to my fulfilment centre, I didn't even see the goods I was selling and I still made my money, but as I began to expand I had to begin inspecting the inventory myself before onward shipping to the US.

You MAY be able to get some information on Google, so you can go ahead and do your own research, that's ok, but if you want somethin you cant find on Google, contact me for my 80+ page report on how I do this.

What you would learn
- Where to find real manufacturers online, alot of Aliexpress merchants are middlemen, which means they sell at higher than factory price.
- Fulfilment centres that accept Nigerians
- If you have the money, an importers travel guide to china
- How to put your own company stamp on your goods. For example if you want to start a designer brand, you can create a logo and have it engraved on the watches you import.
- US marketplaces to sell your goods on.
- Among other things.

It does require a mid range investment, but it pays off really well, because your earnings would be in dollars, so when you convert back to naira to spend here, the weak naira actually is doing you a favor.

i will appreciate the report too eeonyeka@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcbreeze: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
pls I need a copy.... ezugwumarcel@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by holufemiiade: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
pls send to me....holufemiiade@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by lexaydfg(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please send to me: ayokanmialex@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Teetunz64(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please I need a copy. Toheebt@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by ready2give(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2016
I need a copy, how do i get it
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by ready2give(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2016
rbgiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by HonAdeoye(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Pls I need a copy too. Abbeytech1994@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Mobillz: 3:00am On Sep 04, 2016
kindly send me a copy mo.chiemelu@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by solepager(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2016
runningback:

You can use shopify.
Sol
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Thank you for the information. Kindly send it to cderulo@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by McFollywood: 5:09am On Sep 04, 2016
Pls kindly send me a copy too
familusiafolarin2016@gmail.com
Thanks and with your phone number for appreciation.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Pls can I get it amonbash411@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by king4afric(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Pls kindly send it to me kingonuigbo@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Lipso: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2016
I need that 80 pages info, pls. eookolakpa@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by shasere(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2016
shaserepatience@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jaybiz007(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday Mr runningback, kindly send a copy to me; wisehay007@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Meklex(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Meklex1@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2016
It isn't a free ebook. But I dropped some background info so those who are unable or unwilling to buy can Google some things up. I'd try sending a mail to you guys above.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2016
olufemijohnson5@gmail.com is my mail.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by spotmataz: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
I will like to have the ebook too.. Yetus2002@yahoo.co.uk.. Thank you.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by melvintoksy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
I was actually wondering if its free, anyways I'll appreciate a copy, thanks. melvintoksy@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by tabithababy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
runningback:
Gmail- olufemijohnson5.

. Please send a copy to me. Tabithababy18 @ gmail dot com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Google Is Killing Nigerian Online Businesses / Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Interest In Anambra Election,Tell Punch:Verify Wat U Publish / 30 Lucrative Business Ideas You Can Start Right Now In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.