Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room (8338 Views)

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. / How To Make Money Without Leaving Your Room / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by ndaman25: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
will be glad to hv it also @ abubakarhassan983@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by omeira: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please I need a copy. maryam.omeira.ma@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by supereagle(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello, those of you who bought it,how is it like?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2016
I may not be able to email everyone, so some of you guys would have to email me if you need it.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by hilugz(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2016
oguntokebiz@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Abcruz(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2016
runningback:

You can use shopify.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Davidemd: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Goodday Sir, Am Interested In Your +80 Page Info On Mini Importation Biz. My Email:emeddavis24@gmail.Com,08060059601
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by ovo12: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls i need a copy also philipogboru@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by goldiam(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls send to treasuominic@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by moneynavy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
sent a copy here
uduakhen@gmail.com thanks
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by haruna1970(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mine is: sprydomains @gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by hawwal84: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please send a copy to delaw2222@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Exclaxix(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
exclaxix@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by supremo247(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
please i would also need a copy, stevenkay9@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by osatohan: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
psamuel264@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by incometutors: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
jetroolowole@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by polak1: 3:08am On Sep 06, 2016
please,send a copy of the ebook-in4mpeter@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
supereagle:
Hello, those of you who bought it,how is it like?
I'd give the ebook a 7/10 but It is not actually 80+ pages of information, it is 60+pages.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by obc: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Please send to sundyke107@yahoo.com

mcdoweller:
I'd give the ebook a 7/10 but It is not actually 80+ pages of information, it is 60+pages.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by nickyblaze(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Pls I will like to have that report Victorrichard455@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by shegz1(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Need a copy
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by frankyfranky(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
malifefrank@gmail.com. pls ennda copy....or hw much is ur ebook.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
obc:
Please send to sundyke107@yahoo.com

Never mind that it won't be fair to send it to you when I paid for it, you even asked me to do that on the same thread the ebook is being sold on. Who does that.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Iykecollins(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will appreciate this info.... please send to iykecollins@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by crystar: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice job brother. please I also need a complete copy of the guide, clasicjeff@gmail.com. you can create a whatsapp group and add your followers like me 08034521530. God bless you richly.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
mcdoweller:
The number of pages changed because I edited the fonts to be smaller.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
frankyfranky:
malifefrank@gmail.com. pls ennda copy....or hw much is ur ebook.
N3000.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Prechy08(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2016
runningback:
If you are someone interested in mini importation and the exchange rate is messing things up for you or you intend on going into mini importation but you don't like the idea of having inventory this is for you.

The implication of a naira that now trades at over 400 to buy a dollar means that you need more naira to buy a watch today from East Asia than you needed last year, this means that prices for those goods after you import them would also rise, despite the fact that the purchasing power of the local population didn't change, this creates a recession, consumer spending falls, and it's harder to sell.

How do you get around this? Simple, sell your goods in countries with a strong currency, easiest of al the US. How? By using a fulfilment center.
Fulfilment centres are wharehouses that recieve your goods and fulfill customer orders on your behalf.
The implication is that you can be an importer selling your goods in the US right from your room. When I did this on a small scale I sent the goods straight from the factory to my fulfilment centre, I didn't even see the goods I was selling and I still made my money, but as I began to expand I had to begin inspecting the inventory myself before onward shipping to the US.

You MAY be able to get some information on Google, so you can go ahead and do your own research, that's ok, but if you want somethin you cant find on Google, contact me for my 80+ page report on how I do this.

What you would learn
- Where to find real manufacturers online, alot of Aliexpress merchants are middlemen, which means they sell at higher than factory price.
- Fulfilment centres that accept Nigerians
- If you have the money, an importers travel guide to china
- How to put your own company stamp on your goods. For example if you want to start a designer brand, you can create a logo and have it engraved on the watches you import.
- US marketplaces to sell your goods on.
- Among other things.

It does require a mid range investment, but it pays off really well, because your earnings would be in dollars, so when you convert back to naira to spend here, the weak naira actually is doing you a favor.
Preciousworks2016@gmail.com 08064134851 Whatsapp can we talk?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Prechy08:

Preciousworks2016@gmail.com 08064134851 Whatsapp can we talk?
There is no need to drop your email. Just email me directly at olufemijohnson5@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jpsacks: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroon "zinc" Roof Sheets / Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal / How Google Is Killing Nigerian Online Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.