Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Finally I Got My Visa! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally I Got My Visa! (8271 Views)

Scared Of Traveling To Instanbul And My Visa Is Out / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by CHRISTIANO7779: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Congratulatn may God b with u thru ur journey ,pls can u list d document u submit @ embassy here so i can learn 4rm U . Tanx
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by basingstoke: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
browncube:
thanks bro, really appreciate
grin grin grin grin safe journey
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
mantleguy:

Ah.. bros. Take suffery.

You are not employed and neither do you run a business. Meaning you are jobless. And I surmise that you are also unmarried.

And you didn't use an agent!

How did you prove your home tie ? As far as I know, Italian embassy will NEVER grant a tourist/visiting to a jobless applicant. Or na JUJU u you use?

And you said earlier, you are not going to hustle over there. Meaning you are returning to your joblessness in Nigeria.

Bros take am easy.

Xo Wat has that got to do with the fact I want to travel out? Thank God u are not Italian embassy [you would ve rejected me becos of ties] and please how do u know I am jobless? Just becos I said I run no business it's means I am jobless? Sorry for the way you reason bruh. My Juju nah God!! Nothing is impossible. Am sure u must ve read from my post that I have tried 3 times and failed. So what changed this time around?
Least I forget, when am back I will be rich enough to employ you so that you can be busy for the rest of the year instead of sitting behind your smart phone and be passing judgment.

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
makapoda:
Please bro can you upload the pics of your visa for us to help you know how long you are to stay and weather is single or multiple entry. And also to clear the doubt that you really secure your visa truly.

I would have love to but I can't, Abt 3 different people ve asked mi to so am kinda of scared. By the way I didn't start this post to prove I have a visa or not. I did this to encourage other people becos I met a guy at the vfs office in lag, he came all the way from cotonu that day and he was rejected and he lamented to me how he has tried n tried on 4 different occasions to get a Schengen visa and he said he has spend more than 1 million naira going thru agents. He wished he was in my shoes that day

1 Like

Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
makapoda:
Please bro can you upload the pics of your visa for us to help you know how long you are to stay and weather is single or multiple entry. And also to clear the doubt that you really secure your visa truly.

I would have love to but I can't, Abt 3 different people ve asked mi to so am kinda of scared. By the way I didn't start this post to prove I have a visa or not. I did this to encourage other people becos I met a guy at the vfs office in lag, he came all the way from cotonu that day and he was rejected and he lamented to me how he has tried n tried on 4 different occasions to get a Schengen visa and he said he has spend more than 1 million naira going thru agents. He told mi, he wished he was in my shoes that day. I felt his pain n we exchanged contact.
So if you like believe I have my visa or not, it's doesn't change get the fact am traveling. Thanks
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHRISTIANO7779:
Congratulatn may God b with u thru ur journey ,pls can u list d document u submit @ embassy here so i can learn 4rm U . Tanx
Amen! I submitted the following doc; *Letter of invitation
*printed n filled out form [hand written no longer accepted]
*health insurance
*Flight booking [ no hotel booking becos my invitation letter already stated that my Host will take care of that]
* Bank statement
*And other related documents
I think you should check their website also becos tourist, visitor or sport events have other different documents u must submit.
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by mantleguy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Celmatador:

Xo Wat has that got to do with the fact I want to travel out? Thank God u are not Italian embassy [you would ve rejected me becos of ties] and please how do u know I am jobless? Just becos I said I run no business and not in employment it's means I am jobless? Sorry for the way you reason bruh. My Juju nah God!! Nothing is impossible. Am sure u must ve read from my post that I have tried 3 times and failed. So what changed this time around?
Least I forget, when am back I will be rich enough to employ you so that you can be busy for the rest of the year instead of sitting behind your smart phone and be passing judgment.
Ah bros. No take too personal abeg.

. I am not trying to disprove or doubt your visa testimony. But I am just curious about some of the things you say . By asking and you providing answers might help some pple here.

Abeg no vex. You brought this to a public fora. So we just have to ask questions to clear some grey areas.

You said you are not in employment and not in business
And now you assert you are not jobless.

And bro you are a bachelor too and no visa agent helped you to procure the visa

Can you tell the house what you do as a Job and the documentation you tendered to prove this(Very important requirement) which in turn gave the VO confidence that you have a strong home tie and would be returning to ( your job) Nigeria at the end of your visit.?

1 Like

Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by mantleguy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Celmatador:

*health insurance
*Flight booking [ no hotel booking becos my invitation letter already stated that my Host will take care of that]
* Bank statement
I think you should check their website also becos tourist, visitor or sport events have other different documents u must submit.
Bros sorry oo.. We are all here to ask questions so we can learn whenever we want to apply for visa too... grin

You submitted "flight booking" as an application document. How come you came here and wrote that you are a novice, that someone should help you out in booking a flight?

The bank statement you tendered, how did you explain the source of the funds since you run no business and unemployed. And you didn't state you tendered anything of that regard in your list.

And lastly, I think you will do us more service if you tell us the "other related documents" . I am sure the inquisitor will be expecting more than " other related documents" . Mention them please for our benefits.

Anyway, Congratulations on your visa grin
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by redcliff: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Celmatador:

*health insurance
* Bank statement

I would like that you dont dodge mantleguy's question. Its very important because there are cases of folks coming here to lie for no god damn reason. Because with the way you are talking there are so many loopholes in your story so help us clear the air. Nobody is doubting if u have a visa or not. They are only asking you for the process you underwent
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by def111(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2016
lot of questions need to be ask here, you say you try 3 times, this means 3 stamp on your passport, have you travel outside Nigeria before ? ..... are you going there for sport program or someone send invitation letter ?...
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by CHRISTIANO7779: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Tanx may God favour U
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
mantleguy:

Bros sorry oo.. We are all here to ask questions so we can learn whenever we want to apply for visa too... grin

You submitted "flight booking" as an application document. How come you came here and wrote that you are a novice, that someone should help you out in booking a flight?

The bank statement you tendered, how did you explain the source of the funds since you run no business and unemployed. And you didn't state you tendered anything of that regard in your list.

And lastly, I think you will do us more service if you tell us the "other related documents" . I am sure the inquisitor will be expecting more than " other related documents" . Mention them please for our benefits.

Anyway, Congratulations on your visa grin

Alright...... Flight booking I did mysef is jst reservation [itinerary]. Anybody can do that, all I did was just to login into turkish airline and made the reservation which they sent to my e-mail and I printed it out.
Note: I said I have done this stuff about three times now and I used an agent the 1st time. Luckily for mi I stayed over in hus house and I went to the cafe most times with him, so I was studying everything he was doing. And each time my application was rejected the embassy sent back all my documents and I have them with mi already, so what I did was to follow those steps.
The reason why I said someone should help mi in booking a flight is this; i read online it's more cheaper if u use an agent because the Airline normally charge less if u book a flight from their agent [they have commission] xo I tried myself and I got ticket of 350-380k and when I tried wakanow, they said they can get mi a flight ticket for 300k. Difference of abt 50k.
I used the bank statement of my parent Joint account and my mine too. Becos since I know already how serious bank statement issue is, I took my time in building my account to lik 300k + over a year.
Having said that I feel the bank statement self had little effect becos my invitation letter cover all expenses araising from my trip like transportation, feeding, accommodation etc
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
redcliff:

I would like that you dont dodge mantleguy's question. Its very important because there are cases of folks coming here to lie for no god damn reason. Because with the way you are talking there are so many loopholes in your story so help us clear the air. Nobody is doubting if u have a visa or not. They are only asking you for the process you underwent

Bruh I understand. The process is the same with every other person,nothing is different from my own application. The guy is just curious how I got my visa without proving home ties. I ve no explanation for that becos I don't work in the embassy. I prepared for the worst but I prayed for the best. Nah God!
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Celmatador(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
def111:
lot of questions need to be ask here, you say you try 3 times, this means 3 stamp on your passport, have you travel outside Nigeria before ? ..... are you going there for sport program or someone send invitation letter ?...

No! This is my 1st time. 1st n 2nd was Spain, 3rd was sweden and finally Italy.
Yes for sport event.
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by mantleguy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Celmatador:

Alright...... Flight booking I did mysef is jst reservation [itinerary]. Anybody can do that, all I did was just to login into turkish airline and made the reservation which they sent to my e-mail and I printed it out.
Note: I said I have done this stuff about three times now and I used an agent the 1st time. Luckily for mi I stayed over in hus house and I went to the cafe most times with him, so I was studying everything he was doing. And each time my application was rejected the embassy sent back all my documents and I have them with mi already, so what I did was to follow those steps.
The reason why I said someone should help mi in booking a flight is this; i read online it's more cheaper if u use an agent because the Airline normally charge less if u book a flight from their agent [they have commission] xo I tried myself and I got ticket of 350-380k and when I tried wakanow, they said they can get mi a flight ticket for 300k. Difference of abt 50k.
I used the bank statement of my parent Joint account and my mine too. Becos since I know already how serious bank statement issue is, I took my time in building my account to lik 300k + over a year.
Having said that I feel the bank statement self had little effect becos my invitation letter cover all expenses araising from my trip like transportation, feeding, accommodation etc
Okay bro.. It's OK.
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by def111(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Celmatador:

No! This is my 1st time. 1st n 2nd was Spain, 3rd was sweden and finally Italy.
Yes for sport event.

guy book your flight ticket from wakanow, is the cheapest you could get,... so all the 3times you apply all was on sport ?. do you pay money to the sport program, before they sending you invitation letter ?.. the sport program must have a website, give us the site let us all try, since you already got your visa. no need for you to hide the site to yourself alone... thanks
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by redcliff: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
def111:

guy book your flight ticket from wakanow, is the cheapest you could get,... so all the 3times you apply all was on sport ?. do you pay money to the sport program, before they sending you invitation letter ?.. the sport program must have a website, give us the site let us all try, since you already got your visa. no need for you to hide the site to yourself alone... thanks

Lol. for your information, i would advise you not to go to Italy. There is nothing there. I repeat, there is nothing there.
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by Magnifico2000: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
redcliff:

Lol. for your information, i would advise you not to go to Italy. There is nothing there. I repeat, there is nothing there.
So the visa expired without travelling or what?
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by kunzzy4me(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2019
Congratulations bro...have once apply but was denied ..pls like to get some tips from because I want to reapply again anytime soon ...pls can u private chat me...odinnek@gmail.com
Re: Finally I Got My Visa! by kunzzy4me(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2019
Celmatador:
Wow I am xo happy right now. Finally I was able to secure a Schengen visa thru the Italian embassy today.
After trying n failing almost three[3] times, Baba God picked my call. Please I have few questions ; I am a 1st timer n as a jjc, my visa stated it's valid from 28th Aug to 30th September does this mean I have a month visa or will they stamp how long I will stay at the point of entry? Lastly, can any one help me on how to purchase a flight ticket. [sorry for any grammatical errors. I no go school ] Thanks
Congratulations bro.pls need some tips from you ..I want yo reapply again soon.odinnek@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does KLM Flight To UK Require Transit Visa At Amsterdam / Nigerians Now Require Visa To Singapore! / Qatar Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.