Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister (2010 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by MimiKnows: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dear Mimi,
While I was in university in Ireland five years ago, I met a Nigerian lady at a church service. After the service, we went to lunch together and got along so well that we ended up in bed that same night. In the morning, the lady told me she was not interested in me past this and refused to give me her address or number.

I was heart-broken and spent many years hoping to see her anywhere in Ireland. I moved back to Nigeria after school and now engaged to a beautiful lady. Our wedding is in September.

Last week I took my fiancée to the airport to pick up her elder sister. I was shocked to see the elder sister was the same lady I met and loved all those years ago in Ireland.

The sister doesn’t seem to remember me but seeing her has triggered all these feelings I buried inside and I don’t know what to do. Should I break my engagement and see if I can get a real chance with my love from the past?

– Stuck in the Past

Read Mimi's Reply at: http://www.herald.ng/mimi-knows-slept-fiancees-older-sister/
Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
The mumu got stuck in his past?? shocked

Wat happens in Ireland, stays in Ireland joor! angry

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by pasqal09: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP, you should cut down on nollywood movies angry angry
Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by feldido(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Stuck in the past? Then you should restore ur system Memory back to 5 years ago grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by onughabc(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guy I'm very sure "something dey work you" You mean you've been deceiving ur fiance all these while...if i dash u slap ehmmmm.
Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Men and cheating...stick to your gf abegi.
Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by 12choice: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Egba mi see what Buhari has caused again ehn!
Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by Qualer: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
The mumu got stuck in his past?? shocked

Wat happens in Ireland, stays in Ireland joor! angry

the trap is real! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mumu...Get a life.

(1) (Reply)

The Screenshots Showing A Man Begging A Girl For Sex Were Cooked Up / Top 4 Sexiest And Most Passionate Zodiac Signs / Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.