Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

15 Odu Ose Meji- You Are A Conqueror! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 15 Odu Ose Meji- You Are A Conqueror! (8728 Views)

14- Odu Irete Meji- Eji Elemere Let Your Fortunes Make You A Better Person! / 10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense. / 8. Odu Okanran Meji- Be Ready To Take Up Challenges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Odu Ose Meji- You Are A Conqueror! by lawani: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eriwo ya!
Aya gbo
Aya to
Aya je

I I

II II

I I

II II

This odu implies victory, success. Ose means overcome, victorious and etc. Ose on the right and ose on the left implies total victory. If it comes up you then cast twice more to determine if it came with ibi or ire then determine the kinds of ire or ibi determining yes or no answers for each. If ire, there are verses for ire and if ibi, there are also verses.

If you ask how the day is going to be for you and the Ose meji with ire comes up, then it will indeed be very good if with ibi, then be careful. In both cases, follow the advise of the priest. The use of Ifa is to find out what we could not have otherwise found out.

Ose meji is the odu that established Ibadan city. The Yoruba do not do anything in the past without consulting Ifa, so when Lagelu established Ibadan, it was Ose meji that was divined for the city. So Ibadan is regarded as the hometown or a hometown of Ose.

Life is a mixture of victories and defeats, so we are often in a situation of ose just after okanran.

The simple message of the odu is 'Sacrifice and you will be victorious!'
A verse in Ose meji talks about when Obatala Oosanla Oseremagbo set out to marry Ojose whose name means day of victory in much thesame way Sango married Oya.

Ose meji!
O se woo!
O run woo!
A kii ta Ogomo gbigbe losun!
A difa fun Oosanla Ooseremagbo
Nijo ti o nlo ree gbe Ojose niyawo
Ebo ni won ni ko se
O gbe bo o rubo
Oba nla!, obi ose te mi re o!
Oni lojo ose

Translation

Ose meji!
It broke calmly/easily
It crumbled calmly/easily
No one decorates a dry palm frond with camwood!
Made divination for Obatala Oosanla Oseremagbo
When he was going to marry Ojose.
He was asked to sacrifice
He complied
Obanla!, this is my kolanuts for Ose!
Today is the day of Ose!
Ase Edumare
Edumare Ase!

A verse in Obara meji talks about Ose

Obara meji!
A difa fun Orunmila
Ti o lo re gbe Ojose niyawo
Yeye Ojose ni nse aje lode okun!
Baba Ojose ni nse ejigbara ileke lode Ofa!
Ojose paapa ni nse oloworan oba aso ti ntanna yanranyanran!
Nje owo tuntun o pee o to sese de
Oni nijo Ose!
Nje aya rere o pe o to sese de
Oni lojo Ose!
Nje omo rere o pe o to sese de
Oni lojo ose!
Nje esin tuntun o pe o to sese de
Oni lojo ose!
Nje ile tuntun o pe o to sese de
Oni lojo ose!
Ose lo lowo, Ose lo lomo Ose lo ni ire gbogbo!
E so fun alaso osun ko wa te

Translation
Obara meji
Divined for Orunmila when he was going to take Ojose as a wife
Ojose's mother is the owner of money in Ode okun (city of the sea)
Ojose's father is the owner of beads in Ode Ofa
Ojose herself is the owner of Oloworan, the King of clothes that shines brightly!
New money, you have taken too long to arrive!
Today is Ojose
Good wife you have taken too long to arrive
Today is Ojose
Good children you have taken too long to arrive
Today is Ojose
New horse/car you have taken too long to arrive
Today is Ojose
New mansion, you have taken too long to arrive
Today is ojose
Ose is the custodian of money, custodian of good children,
Ose is the custodian of all blessings!
Tell the person bearing the carpet of camwood to come and spread it for the bride!
Ase Edumare
Edumare Ase.

Barbara Bush Jr CEO Global Health Corps is my own Ojose. May God bless her and always be with her.

(1) (Reply)

History Of YAGBA Kogi State / Stop Oro Festival, Ikorodu Residents Cry / Nigerian Communities Worship Giant Pythons As Their Gods. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.