Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland (1787 Views)

Just When We Though One Corner Was Over, This Secondary School Girl Did This / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / My Girlfriend Hasn’t Gotten Over With Her Ex , What Do I Do ,advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am a celeb to those mods its like they fuqing know me, me and you will steal the same thing mod will lock you up for two days mine will be two years, the last one was because of that bush man called mbiush i got banned for his comment, if you like keep banning i wont repent I'll remain me, dauntless nothing will change that name, you guys aint gods abeg yall kiss my a**

Back to the matter
wheres my boo HateU2, since the election has finished i guess its high time we resume our lovey dovey again, i ask myself what are we fighting each other for, yeye election we arent the ones contesting yet we divorced for it, am sorry about everything and i hope we can get back to the way it was,

I have alot to beg all romancelanders about, while am away i learnt mhisbliss made alot of enemies including my bae HateU2, am not gonna ask about who is wrong or right but i apologize on her behalf and ask that you guys let it go please, i know her in person shes not a fighter she's a very nice and homely person, very kind and friendly, please i apologize once more on her behalf i am the one that introduced her to nairaland, and I'm supposed to be responsible for her, teach her the ropes and all, but i didnt because of the ban, she allowed nairaland got into her head and here we are, the deed has already been done and i know its irreversible, she didnt deserve most of the things said to her, some people she doesn't even know, used the opportunity to do thier own damage, to those people i owe no apologies and I'm going to stand by her against this kind of people, but to everyone she really wronged, everyone that holds a grudge for something she did, i sincerely apologize.

HateU2 my sincere and deepest apologies to you for whatever she did, don't make me take sides because i cant, i cant have you two fighting each other you're are my friend and she is as well, so both of you should get along for my sake, if i mean anything to you at all, let it go, dont go back to tell me what she did again before some jobless scandal lovers start use that to start another fire, would have tendered the apology long ago but one blabber mouth guy made the mods to ban my alternate for 20yrs, had it been that didn't happen? This wouldn't have escalated to the place we found ourselves now, let this go so they'll will be peaceful co existence between us, i really care about peace between you and mhisbliss more than others because i dont want to choose between the two of you as both of you mean something to me, we should be on same page, I'm on a bent knees right now just say you let it go.

Makydebbie i am sorry about your mum, i can relate to that i always get upset when something small happens to my mum, tiny headache is a serious cause for alarm, just know her strenght depends on you, so you've got to be strong for her, I wish her a speedy recovery, aging isnt supposed to mean bad health, people should age with grace, it is well sis.

3rdlegxxx oboy i miss your thread no be small am back sha

Mhisbliss baby am back whatsapp things smiley

Then numerous mentions i cant remember i hail, i couldn't reply, the demigods put me in jail, people who should be my boys in real life fa, i must be a mod

2 Likes

Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
please decoder monthly subscription just ended, where can i buy new one
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Do you know oja oyingbo? It doesn't know if a customer comes or not. Dats exactly nairaland.
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Do you know oja oyingbo? It doesn't know if a customer comes or not. Dats exactly nairaland.
that m44 snake modafucker hates me alot, if i catch that guy for real life ehn, him go see
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i fit subscribe you if i fu,ck your girlfriend, she fine?
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
To copy this tune press eleven.
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Gabaleve(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
If i b Seun,una go dey pay for useless thread......what da fucc is dis
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
i fit subscribe you if i fu,ck your girlfriend, she fine?
na man she be undecided
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
na man she be undecided
what tha fuq?
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
what tha fuq?
you still won Bleep
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you still won Bleep
hell no
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
what tha fuq?

lmao grin grin grin my guy prick shrink
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
DeLioncourt:

lmao grin grin grin my guy prick shrink
i tell you grin
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by SweetieConstie(f): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello Makydebbie. smiley
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Missed lot of things
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by IamNawty(f): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Misshatey step forward inside the witness box.. Mhissbliss yea? Step forward too
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by vicstar(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
when will they learn? cry
Not in this generation
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamNawty:
Misshatey step forward inside the witness box.. Mhissbliss yea? Step forward too
bestieeeeeee mi, what's up here. Lemme check
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hello Makydebbie. smiley
hy sis,..long timesmiley...
dauntless15 welcome and thanks for the kind wordscheesy
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hey dauntless15, it's okay. I will let it slide just because of you and it's over. Believe me, I don't even remember her moniker undecided undecided. I don't take things to heart like that.

Hi, how are you Hop you are fine. I have told you that don't take things to heart here. I missed you thou kiss kiss

Iamnawty, how are you honey smiley. Let's forget her jare and continue our cause trouble cheesy.
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by IamNawty(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
bestieeeeeee mi, what's up here. Lemme check
welcome love
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
Hey dauntless15, it's okay. I will let it slide just because of you and it's over. Believe me, I don't even remember her moniker undecided undecided. I don't take things to heart like that.

Hi, how are you Hop you are fine. I have told you that don't take things to heart here. I missed you thou kiss kiss

Iamnawty, how are you honey smiley. Let's forget her jare and continue our cause trouble cheesy.

yay thats ma girl, i hope am still your boo
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
makydebbie:
hy sis,..long timesmiley...
dauntless15 welcome and thanks for the kind wordscheesy
any time babe, hmm you come fine pass before? Your pics is muah
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamNawty:
welcome love
That's my babe
How far with the thread?
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by dauntless15(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamNawty:
haba empressnaughty its a wa, stop being naughty and be loving wink
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
which??
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
any time babe, hmm you come fine pass before? Your pics is muah
thanks dearcheesy
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by IamNawty(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
haba empressnaughty its a wa, stop being naughty and be loving wink
wink

Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by SweetieConstie(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
makydebbie:
hy sis,..long timesmiley

Yeah dear... cheesy I've really missed you o
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by IamNawty(f): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
That's my babe
How far with the thread?
nothing yet ooo.. Just here. Got ur comment there there there
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamNawty:
nothing yet ooo.. Just here. Got ur comment there there there
yes. I saw that eddiot talking thrash. I Don find his trouble self cheesy
Re: Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
yay thats ma girl, i hope am still your boo
I have another boo now embarassed cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Crush Broke My Heart With This. / Social Experiments: Will You Allow Your Nudes Leak For $30million / My Ex Want To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.