Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung (8861 Views)

Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. / Nigerian Sports Legend Chris Enahoro Dead At Age 80 / 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Surfboard(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Yes, you're not the problem, but you are part of the problem. So please, do the needful; sit tight or resign(i know he will find both difficult).

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Montaque:
Mr. Dalung, you just confirmed why u are a misfit in that office. You just confirmed that u have no initiative coming into that office.
All u said is just complain and the whining of a docile politician. Whyen will u start harmonising with the NFF and other sports body, schools and organisation so as to get a grasp of ur duties?
Infact, you are not "sportmanly"
why won't he complained, Na the only thing buhari and apc have been doing since they won the election last year

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
He's not the solution neither
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by mikkypel(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2016
You are not, I am
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Phiniter(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2016
If this man is responsible enough. He should just resign...

Although I don't blame him too much...

There was once a Sunday Oliseh who came and saw the rate of Decay going on and humbly resigned. But people still called him out.
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Fragilegirl(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
lol just like APC he will blame it on the past sports administration. grin
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by engrhorla(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
@GarbaShehu #FemiAdesina
Pls do the needful

How can the Minister of Sports say this?

The minister also said he was yet to be informed officially of the appointment of a new foreign coach for the Super Eagles by the Nigeria Football Federation.

‎‎The NFF had early this month selected a German, Gernot Rohr, to manage the Super Eagles.
He said although he was yet to be informed officially, he wished Rohr the best.

That means PMB too has not been informed..probably PMB still thinks Westerhoff or Shuaibu Amodu is Super Eagles coach

And this minister attends weekly FEC meeting?
To do what?

With this statement above, logically and literally, he has dug his pit

Nairalanders, what do you say?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by prinsam30: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Our people say " Person Wey Shît, No Go Know Say Him Shît Dey Smell Na Person Wey Dey Pass, Go say Kai, This Shît Dey Smell ooooooo"

Nowisdom Danlong, continue in your Lamentations

Modified :

The same way he denied the U23 Olympics camping in Atlanta

The same way he denied changing the beautiful name of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria to The United States of Nigeria
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by prinsam30: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
engrhorla:
@GarbaShehu #FemiAdesina
Pls do the needful

How can the Minister of Sports say this?

The minister also said he was yet to be informed officially of the appointment of a new foreign coach for the Super Eagles by the Nigeria Football Federation.

‎‎The NFF had early this month selected a German, Gernot Rohr, to manage the Super Eagles.
He said although he was yet to be informed officially, he wished Rohr the best.

That means PMB too has not been informed..probably PMB still thinks Westerhoff or Shuaibu Amodu is Super Eagles coach

And this minister attends weekly FEC meeting?
To do what?

With this statement above, logically and literally, he has dug his pit

Nairalanders, what do you say?

I have nothing to say than to congratulate you for your Undiluted Comment.

u try keep on keeping on trying
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Delegate(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2016
[b][/b]If during Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi time as Minister and GEJ the President Nigeria fail to win a medal at London Olympics truth be told Dalung is not the problem of Nigeria sport.
I don't like this guy they call Dalung but the real people real that deserve to be blame are the Nigeria Olympics Committe led by the evergreen Solomon Ogba also the athletics federation of Nigeria President... Nothing has improved under his watch
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by shovaychoco: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2016
We know you are not the problem, we have also realized you don't have a solution, so please leave.... And take your red beret with you
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Toofan007: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
But wait, shebi at London 2012 Nigeria got zilch? So step in the right direction, we got a bronze at Rio
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2016
He's just nothing but a scum bag full of shait!
*Anu mpam*
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
It's such a pity that a wonderful state with many intellectuals will produce a hopeless cocoon as a minister.
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by sportman117: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
he's not the problem but you talk too much
[url]naijabet.com[/url] talk less and act more
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by Peezie07(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
To think it took our President six good months to appoint this this this *calamity* of a man says alot.
I weep for my country.
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by numericalguy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Montaque:
Mr. Dalung, you just confirmed why u are a misfit in that office. You just confirmed that u have no initiative coming into that office.
All u said is just complain and the whining of a docile politician. Whyen will u start harmonising with the NFF and other sports body, schools and organisation so as to get a grasp of ur duties?
Infact, you are not "sportmanly"

Save your breath bro. Solomon Dalung is too dull to understand what you are saying. Dalung has a coconut for a head.
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by otukelechi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
I wonder what kind of country is this where we have competent physical and health education instructors, phd and master's degree holders and even Bsc holders in phe and yet still make a lawyer minister of sport. what does he know about sports and yet u expect him to perform miracle in the of
fice. LOL Nigeria is a joke.
Re: I’m Not Nigerian Sports’ Problem – Dalung by lereinter(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Stop lying

You are

Ewu mee minister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Siasia Be Sacked Or Not / LASPARK Partners Red Bull On Alausa Basketball Court Upgrade / Riyad Mahrez & Aymeric Laporte Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.