Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. (49696 Views)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Congratulations to the couple o. But which net did this pic break, my mosquito net?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by CaptEColeJnr: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

So that I will download Virus into my phone abi undecided

we are not clicking tongue
baby, it's not like dat na cheesy.just click that's all.. Nothing will happen! Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by iamtewwy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Etinanguy this place una snap this pix looks familiar.... Shey no b isheri round about b this ?
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
baby, it's not like dat na cheesy.just click that's all.. Nothing will happen! Thanks.
I did,gave me an error message

what's it about btw angry

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by etinanguy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
iamtewwy:
Etinanguy this place una snap this pix looks familiar.... Shey no b isheri round about b this ?
Baaba na true
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by saudyarmani(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Broke the Internet indeed....wonder why this made fp..posted some prewedn shot I did for an old friend and didn't make fp..naija and politics..shits making front page...pre wedn shot I did for a child hood friend..compare n contrast

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Can you create a human if no then you must be out of your mind.

You when fine, upload your pix lets see.
Dollybaby you no se any where take pishure na inside bush. smiley grin
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by HITTED(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Wait, OP did the bride break someone's heart by heading into this union?
Because I don't see any reason why someone , this guy above, will be so pained about a beautiful union of two young people.
Read his signature and you'd understand. He's mentally warped.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by dollyjoy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
joseph1832:
no mind me. lol
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by saudyarmani(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
@ hitted....u must be have issues digesting words...who is hating here..why wld I hate at somthing good...it shows ur background,you need an orientation in manners.... ako igba
HITTED:

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by joseph1832(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
no mind me. lol
Nothing does you. You be fine geh. wink grin
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by HITTED(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
saudyarmani:
@ hitted....u must be have issues digesting words...who is hating here..why wld I hate at somthing good...it shows ur background,you need an orientation in manners.... ako igba
Ogbeni, pipe down! I was referring to the Paulkiller guy, not you. Check the guy I quoted, what page I quoted him, and you'd understand.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by saudyarmani(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Apologies bro.....not hating bro..was just wondering the criteria for making fp...appologies....everything bless..abubarika
HITTED:

Ogbeni, pipe down! I was referring to the Paulkiller guy, not you. Check the guy I quoted, what page I quoted him, and you'd understand.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by saudyarmani(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Apologies bro.....not hating bro..was just wondering the criteria for making fp...appologies....everything bless..alubarika
HITTED:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by iamtewwy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
etinanguy:
Baaba na true

Hahaha me na isheri boy na.. were b d location mah cum chop rice
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by freecocoa(f): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
God bless ur union bro..

Nice concept...

In the voice of IamLEGEND1, "why you nor give us venue and time?" grin cheesy

We want Rice Stew Very Plenty oooo!!! tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4174614_img8087_jpegd96bb21df2c72208c4c526698a596b50

Lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
calliope:

Some persons are that pained.... That's the only way they feel good about their pathetic little lives.

HITTED:

Oops!
Shoulda known... He's one of the misogynistic psychos roaming NL.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by CaptEColeJnr: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I did,gave me an error message

what's it about btw angry
it's a website.. They claimed if I can get 100 people to click.. I'd win 1000 dollars.... Wanna try if it's true.... Thanks for clicking sha
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by rezzy: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
iamtewwy:

Yeah, I see Rauf Aregbe......... building. Make I dey prepare to locate the wedding venue.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by mykeluka(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Congratulations 2 d couple.and I definitely knw dis place....dats isheri roundabout so I'm guessin u must b close 2 me n makes tins even easier 4 me 2 attend grin
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by mkoabiola: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
That deir borrowed love garden de for is her I round about near idimu.
Anyway wish u all d best
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
LorDBolton:
This may sound annoying, but shey both of una don chop?

Like seriously it's lovely seeing a young couple but hope there's enough in the bank to keep the fire burning sha.

Wish ya'll a happy married life, good healthy kids and ultimately fulfilled life.
Na when you turn consultant?

Gerahere mehn.

Op God bless your union
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by enoch273: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
etinanguy:
Yeeeaaaa!!! It's time to celebrate one of us. All nairalanders resident in Lagos and beyond are by this notice honourably invited to this wedding ceremony. Date : 3rd sept 2016.

Lalasticlacla you are also invited.

This is lekki, I know this place wella.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by ganie(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Beautiful young couples.... Where do u guys work? I also wish for this o.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by YaksonFCA(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by Nina4u(f): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Good luck in the future and congratz
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by LorDBolton(m): 2:01am On Aug 31, 2016
udemzy101:

Na when you turn consultant?

Gerahere mehn.

Op God bless your union

Nobody can force a horse to drink water
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by rudestmcblaze: 2:44am On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Still on still, you've gotta give it up for the babe. Her beauty upgraded the backgrpund
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by adeoba2008(m): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrat. Ibeji meji laipe.....
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by koxi: 4:05am On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you Just give date.....no time,no venue.

No make me plank you..... I no dey use owambe play.
grin grin grin
Bros I dey feel you. Abeg you be bini guy?
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by Rushmore(f): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
God bless ur union bro..

Nice concept...

In the voice of IamLEGEND1, "why you nor give us venue and time?" grin cheesy

We want Rice Stew Very Plenty oooo!!! tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4174614_img8087_jpegd96bb21df2c72208c4c526698a596b50

Nwannemus! Isi gi no der!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2016
I Know That Dude Jor..He's Akpororo Cousin!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.