Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How To Register & Play Baba Ijebu Lotto Using Your Mtn Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Register & Play Baba Ijebu Lotto Using Your Mtn Line (7188 Views)

LATEST: Get Up To N10,000 Airtime To Make Calls To Any Network On Your Mtn Line! / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Help My MTN Line Keeps Saying Invalid IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register & Play Baba Ijebu Lotto Using Your Mtn Line by emma1983: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
For Baba Ijebu lovers playing your games now just got easier you don’t have to go queue up at any shop to play,all you have to do is to dial a short code from your phone and you are good to go.

With you MTN line you can now play your games by dialing *755#,after dialing it will take you to the Premier Bet Mobile Gaming Service.

To get full details click the link.

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/how-to-register-play-baba-ijebu-lotto-using-your-mtn-line/

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? / Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / Glo 200mb Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.