Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment (80600 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba / Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Xeedorf: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Welcome to naija, how can i see you for business talk?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by repogirl(f): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why always Lagos? He should have come to the CChub in Abuja Na, so we might get chance to see him.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by engrhorla(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
In my memory of our late, I mean former prexy, I quote him

'If Zuckerberg should disappear in Nigeria, Obama will know'

Dumbest statement ever spoken

Kikikikikikikikikikiki grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Feanah(f): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Feanah(f): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:
If I ever get the opportunity of meeting this man, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. These are the kind of people I wish to meet in life and not some half naked people wearing chains meant for dogs suffering from rabbies.
Hahaha that's harsh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Youngzedd(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Goldenokey:
This dude is so WOW! But he don't reply the messages I send him on Facebook

grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by NovusHomo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Poor people, ehn!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by sekundosekundo: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:
If I ever get the opportunity of meeting this man, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. These are the kind of people I wish to meet in life and not some half naked people wearing chains meant for dogs suffering from rabbies.

My brother, the simplicity of this man is legendary
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by wristbangle: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Just look at the simplicity.... Smh at Nigerian rich men.

Useless big belle politicians will be moving with battalion of security men.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by wristbangle: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
repogirl:
Why always Lagos? He should have come to the CChub in Abuja Na, so we might get chance to see him.

Babe, to be candid abuja be like decorated monkey.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by repogirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Babe, to be candid abuja be like decorated monkey.
if Abuja is like a decorated Monkey then Lagos is what? A náked monkey?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by wristbangle: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2016
repogirl:
if Abuja is like a decorated Monkey then Lagos is what? A náked monkey?

Yes but we know it's a real monkey. Abuja is over hyped jawe. Eko ile!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by kayo80(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Francon:

Ouch.. I'm a lady. He can't be the fourth. He was reported as the 7th recently.

He is the 6th. Info from Forbes website.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by bashydemy1: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Them no born am well make him walk like this for SE or SE na kidnapping straight.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Charles4075(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes but we know it's a real monkey. Abuja is over hyped jawe. Eko ile!
Bro, just assume this dude leaves the country and zika virus goes bizarre in naija...

Before una come for my head, I'm just assuming ohhh..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2016
sirelexzy:
I just dont know why i respect this man. Some people are just helping this world in a diffrent way. Am sure some people nop go recognise am. But if na kim khardasian or nicki minaj show street dey go gather. Smh
And yet, their money na change to zuckerberg.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by shocker007(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Benjom:
I just like Mark's simplicity. T-shirt on jeans.

Most people wey dey wear tie as if them wan hang themselves na them dey hustle pass with little to show financially.

This guy wicked. Lmao
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Francon:
Welcome Chukwuemeka Mark Zuckerberg. Meanwhile Linda Ikeji needs to learn how to stay humble. tongue He came in quietly despite his position as the 7th richest grin If na her fake Hermes bag, person no go hear word. lipsrsealed
chukwuemeka ko, umudike ni.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Goldenokey:
This dude is so WOW! But he don't reply the messages I send him on Facebook
english. 'He doesn't', 'not don't'. Sent not send.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2016
oyinkinola:
....hope the lander of rising sun wont accused mark zuckerberg of marginalization!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2016
follow this blog and get interesting news @ www.slashnec.tk
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by mikron(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Pamtoye:
Notice DAT pot hole by d road side.......imagine wat mark will fink abt d self acclaimed GIANT OF AFRICA
are there no pot holes in other developed countries? have u checked out the streets of uk? some of their roads get pot holes like kilode

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by DICKtator: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2016
wheesin:
youngest billionaire in the world. no gold chains, no gambling, no expensive ride, no unnecessary girlfriends and babymamas. All simple and decent. He donates heavily to charity emulating Bill Gates who has donated over 45% of his wealth to charity since he became a billionaire. yet Carlos Slim still isn't able to dully meet-up with him. This is what separates the rich from wealthy. my billionaire mentor undecided I will quit school just to follow your footsteps

You would quit wetin?

Hope you are not in Nigeria and you are saying this?
Unless you want to be a Baba Ijebu shareholder or Akin Alabi money "donator" or a G-man,
no try am ooo

or your gf go be "hunger!!!"

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by rickenny(m): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2016
oluwatosin400:
The Facebook founder arrived Nigeria this afternoon unannounced and his first stop was at Co-creation Hub in Yaba.

and he stroll on the street of Lagos.

Spot him by the white car?

See hilarious comments from Nigerians about his visits...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/see-photo-of-mark-zuckerberg-trekking-on-the-streets-of-yaba-hilarious-twitter-comment/

I only see oga mark and disciples
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:48am On Aug 31, 2016
wheesin:
youngest billionaire in the world. no gold chains, no gambling, no expensive ride, no unnecessary girlfriends and babymamas. All simple and decent. He donates heavily to charity emulating Bill Gates who has donated over 45% of his wealth to charity since he became a billionaire. yet Carlos Slim still isn't able to dully meet-up with him. This is what separates the rich from wealthy. my billionaire mentor undecided I will quit school just to follow your footsteps

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by creativity4real: 2:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Dronedude:
I can't find him there but I'm happy he chose Nigeria even though he isn't that important but his presence with aspiring n existing entrepreneur in the tech industry will be a motivation. Kudos Mark you r doing a great job.
well i don't get the "even though he isn't that important" part.could you kindly elucidate?!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by ApexTitan(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2016
musicwriter:

LOL!.

The owner of google, Mr. Larry Page is the simplest of them all, and he's the real genius. I consider Zuckerberg a lucky guy. Mr. Page is the person I would like shaking his hands one day and I will. I used to like Bill Gates very much too, until he became a predator buying up up-coming businesses and young competetors.

Buying up competitors is a legitimate and acceptable practice in business, one that in most cases that also allows the ideas, concepts or approaches of the competitor to continue to flourish and reach a larger consumer base by incorporating said ideas with that of the buyer.

Facebook is very much in the business of acquisitions and over the years has bought over 50 of its competitors including Instagram, Snaptu and SportStream with its acquisition of Whatsapp in 2014 being the largest. Larry Page's Google or as that part of the company is called now, Alphabet, has bought over 190 companies. This is a very common practice in the tech industry.

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by goshen26: 5:05am On Aug 31, 2016
tafabaloo:
Ok but no try am for Benin city ooooo.

Boys are not smiling.

Lagosians are too busy for that....Lagos, where people with mature senses live

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by 1miccza: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
I hope he meet with seun? don't worry Mark. I am working on a project that we take me to that level.

but Obama never visited Nigeria. that man miss the most popular and the most populist black and biggest Africa nation in terms of anything.

Choiiiiii!!!!!!Jeeesssuuuu!!!!eyinbo soro sooo oooo. *faints*
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Feanah(f): 5:34am On Aug 31, 2016
wizzakosh:
english. 'He doesn't', 'not don't'. Sent not send.
you mean the correct tense should be 'but he doesn't reply the messages I SENT him on facebook'
You sef your own English get as e be naw.It's either
'But he DOESN'T reply the messages I SEND him on facebook ' or 'but he DIDN'T reply the messages I SENT him on Facebook.'
(Btw,this criticism's a positively-intended one ...not looking to make fun of you)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Learn How To Design & Host Your Forum / Nick's New User Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.