Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed (1582 Views)

Too Much Masturbation Ain't Good, See Side Effects Discovered About Masturbation / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Even if I have a girlfriend I love, I always feel good making other girls like me. You know that feeling when a random girl start developing feelings for you,yes I love that feeling. Even if I know I cannot have a long term relationship with her,and you know sooner or later she'd cry her eyes out, it's still fun watching her fall so deeply.
I prefer it this way, because it has a way of making me not so obsessed with the one I love. When she starts acting up,i just switch over to my other females.
However,I don't sleep around with this other girls,i only make love to my baby wink.The problem is, I'm now obsessed with making any lady I find beautiful fall,i tend to see it as sort of conquering new territories,even if I won't sleep with them. But lately, ladies ain't interested anymore,all my deft flows seems not to be working anymore, maybe it's my dry season,or maybe somedays are like that. Its kinda having an effect on my confidence

I wrote this piece for myself,cos I felt like writing, maybe cos right now I'm feeling like that emotional drake before fame came and most importantly to see how good a writer I am.
I don't expect many nigerians to relate to this writings tongue..#kappish
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by sinaj(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sneaks in
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Are you a guy, do u want to get your heart broken?
sinaj:
Sneaks in
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
illuminated93:
Are you a guy, do u want to get your heart broken?
ma heart is made of diamond.

Won't break trust me wink
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
I ain't hitting on you,but you are actually beautiful smiley
sinaj:
ma heart is made of diamond.

Won't break trust me wink
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by sinaj(f): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
illuminated93:
I ain't hitting on you,but you are actually beautiful smiley
thank u smiley

1 Like

Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Never make her fall deeply if you know you're up to no good - Jack

1 Like

Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's an art I enjoy doing.
Jacksparr0w127:
Never make her fall deeply if you know you're up to no good - Jack
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
illuminated93:
It's an art I enjoy doing.
The Lord is your strength
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by naijaboiy: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
The Lord is your strength
This is funny gringringrin
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

This is funny gringringrin

Lol. Make him enjoy am na cheesy
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by obiorathesubtle: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by vicstar(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
nice play maahn cool
U gattu stick to the script
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Do u understand my writings,can you relate to it? Its kinda complex,its twisted and boring right?
vicstar:
nice play maahn cool

U gattu stick to the script
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Cool23(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pele op
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ha! cheesy
I find it fun you think a chick would "fall in love with" you alone.
••••••
Just last week she was in love with Ricky the last dude who complimented er grin
•••••

2 Likes

Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'm very sure you can't relate to my writings,but the typical nigerian,he had to drop a comment.
obiorathesubtle:
grin
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smiles,i think you can relate to my writings.
Cool23:
Pele op
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'm smiling,u got me there,but like you wrongly pointed out,its not an issue of entrapping the ladies already liking me. Its more of an issue of attracting new ones. Maybe d chicks ain't forthcoming cos it's time for me 2 experience my off season,but someday my on season will come.
You is pretty tho,but for the the nose.
ILuvGummyBears:
Ha! cheesy
I find it fun you think a chick would "fall in love with" you alone.
••••••
Just last week she was in love with Ricky the last dude who complimented er grin
•••••
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by vicstar(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
illuminated93:
Do u understand my writings,can you relate to it? Its kinda complex,its twisted and boring right?

I can relate mahn
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
illuminated93:
I'm smiling,u got me there. Maybe d chicks aint forthcoming cos it's time for me 2 experience my off season,but someday my on season will come.
You is pretty tho,but for the the nose.
nope.
You just need ta focus on 1 you land .eh?
Leave all others alone.You'll do alright
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
I already have 1 that I visualize a future with,maybe I should pour out my mind,the thing is,maybe I have a high sense of self that gives me the impression of being important enough to land any girl. I think "important" is the word,i see myself as an asset a lady should bargain for. I love it when situations make me very important,so when a lady falls,i tend to feel important,but offlate, the ladies ive tried wooing,they ain't showing interest,kinda making me feel less important,reason for my emotions tonight.
ILuvGummyBears:
nope.
You just need ta focus on 1 you land .eh?
Leave all others alone.You'll do alright
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
illuminated93:
I already have 1 that I visualize a future with,maybe I should pour out my mind,the thing is,maybe I have a high sense of self that gives me the impression of being important enough to land any girl. I think "important" is the word,i see myself as an asset a lady should bargain for.
Then my man,you need to divorce yer ego 1st.
•••••••
Hold tight ta ya girl and treat er right.Bye
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:

I can relate mahn
Vic don't tell me you consider yerself a babe magnet
grin sorry ta disappoint but er.........yer magnetic pull is weak tongue.
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bye smiley,maybe my nxt session would be a girl having your kinda face but a slightly pointed nose
ILuvGummyBears:
Then my man,you need to divorce yer ego 1st.
•••••••
Hold tight ta ya girl and treat er right.Bye
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by handsam(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:

grin Valerie this is too much tongue Vic are you just gon watch her maul you
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by handsam(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:

Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
illuminated93:
Even if I have a girlfriend I love, I always feel good making other girls like me. You know that feeling when a random girl start developing feelings for you,yes I love that feeling. Even if I know I cannot have a long term relationship with her,and you know sooner or later she'd cry her eyes out, it's still fun watching her fall so deeply.
I prefer it this way, because it has a way of making me not so obsessed with the one I love. When she starts acting up,i just switch over to my other females.
However,I don't sleep around with this other girls,i only make love to my baby wink.The problem is, I'm now obsessed with making any lady I find beautiful fall,i tend to see it as sort of conquering new territories,even if I won't sleep with them. But lately, ladies ain't interested anymore,all my deft flows seems not to be working anymore, maybe it's my dry season,or maybe somedays are like that. Its kinda having an effect on my confidence

I wrote this piece for myself,cos I felt like writing, maybe cos right now I'm feeling like that emotional drake before fame came and most importantly to see how good a writer I am.
I don't expect many nigerians to relate to this writings tongue..#kappish
You have to find a new method tongue your old charms is stale and less effective tongue
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by FTBOY: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2016
vanity upon vanity!
the ladies under buhari regime are wise. they can tell who's real and who's not.
so wake up to reality and stop doubting your confidence....before you kill whatever ego left in you..
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
"the ladies under buhari regime are wise. they can tell who's real and who's not."
Dat line got me laughing..
FTBOY:
vanity upon vanity!
the ladies under buhari regime are wise. they can tell who's real and who's not.
so wake up to reality and stop doubting your confidence....before you kill whatever ego left in you..
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Everytin has its on and off days...in tym, jst in tym wink
CrazyQuinn:
You have to find a new method tongue your old charms is stale and less effective tongue
Re: That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2016
handsam:

hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 / About A Nairalander Who Does Ludicrous Things For Fake Popularity. / What's Your Selling Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.