Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report (34773 Views)

Nigerians Vent Fury At CNN For Not Naming Country In Zuckerberg Visit / Funny Memes About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit (add Yours) / Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Larryfest:

Even in their movies all incoming international calls to them is by default a Nigerian prince trying to scam them...dem crazy seriously

Lol.

Leave "Harvey Specter " outta this naaa.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by wristbangle: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
fr3do:

don't start!
enjoy the attack on CNN's ignorance and leave it at that.

Okay sir cool
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nickymezor(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2016
jaymejate:
CNN, known for broadcasting terrorist attacks in Nigeria but not broadcasting something good things
I jst tire fr dem o undecided
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by CaptEColeJnr: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2016
calddon:
For security reasons. Use your head fellas
You don ever collect E-slap before?? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by anonimi: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2016
I thought that angry Nigerians will boycott CNN and watch only NTA, Channels, TVC, Silverbird etc.
Abi we nor fit angry reach that level since we are perpetual SLAVES to oyinbo things with our longer throat mentality for all things we cannot produce or ill afford

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3924564_hewhopaysthepipertraditionalmugs_jpeg8b670613c8508a89cd19d555919f674b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by adeoba2008(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2016
CNN and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6. It is high time Nigeria as a country realise these Oyinbo do not want us to progress. Forget about the aids and humanitarian exercise in futility that they are doing....

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by 989900: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2016
emeijeh:
But when will the average Nigerian be disciplined enough to stop this "your father" curse?
It makes us so immature
#smh

You prefer 'yo mama . . ."; Like it's done in the States?

"Your father" rocks . . . to each, his own . . .

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
the Americans are the most illiterate in the world. they knows nothing outside America. their mainstream media have done more damages for not enlighten the Americans. unlike Nigeria here were we all knows everything going on in the world.

70% of America believes Africa is a country where decease and apes like humans lives. their media makes alot of profits from it populist donation to Africa. see as they rubbished west Africa during Ebola.

we will over take America world power if only our leaders can get things right. we are more intelligent than their populist and that's why Nigerians scam hell out from them. it has been proven without reasonable doubt. gullible people.
Americans are fat and stupid, that's the general stereotype about them, and for the majority, its true. They believe they're the best of the best and nobody can stop them. Forgetting that their country is built on blood of the natives and immigrants from all over the world because they're supposedly the 'land of the free' where anything goes with no moral standards. Without the flow of immigrants, America would be nothing.Despite being heavily in debt, they spend more on their military than the whole of Europe combined just to plunder other countries to keep their charade alive. I dey vex ni o grin They will soon crumble, most likely after this years presidential election and hopefully their evils will be exposed to the whole world

5 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by HajimeSaito(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:
I watched with keen interest to know which set of people are actually blasting CNN, but to my surprise all name checkers are involved, from yorubas through igbos and Hausa communities were sparking in unison demanding why Nigeria wasn't mentioned.

Truely, we are deceiving yourselves down here. Irrespective of our personal beef, hatred, mismanagement and religion we still love our country more than anything when it comes to external intersection and marginalization.

It could be the reason why international communities are scared of coming to help our internal problems.

Only for CNN not mention Nigeria for news, see as full religion, ethnic groups, haters and 'hatees' become team to fire down CNN.

My Country-My Country!
9ja! I hail!!

The Simple Truth: Americans are scared of Nigeria, Thinking if more recognition is given to Nigeria, we could quickly override their country and Nigeria will just be a country where other countries will emulate from.

I can Bet, Nigeria: will one day become the world's leading country

Make una write am down.

Keep decieving yourself. No wonder they say that being the happiest people in the world does not make you the smartest people on earth.
That's why your useless economy is in freefall and somebody is here talking poo about America being scared of Zootopia.
If America is scared of Nigeria then Brock Lesnar should be scared of Aki and Pawpaw.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Iseoluwani: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
calddon:
For security reasons. Use your head fellas

I like your own reason, you decided to reason differently against all odd.

But why should negativity be promoted in Nigeria and anything good not promoted

Mark knows he is coming to Africa

But this guy z really young n he is adding value to the community. Let's think about adding value too
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by morereb10: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2016
hmmmmmmm - no need to shout or cause them.

They are envious of us. Shabi dey have been trying their possible best to destroy us and now 1 dollar is nearing N500

They will stop at nothing to destroy Nigeria. Do you think they are happy that Nigeria is the giant of Africa?

Truth is, they are not. and whatever thing they want to give us in form of loan, is to hold us captive. That the founder of Facebook is here in Nigeria and they couldn't even indicate our country is the height of enviousness. I bet if it was South Africa, they will be ringing the bell every minute of the day.

Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by easyflow: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Keep decieving yourself. It is true that being the happiest people in the world does not make you the smartest people on earth.
That's why your useless economy is in freefall and somebody is here talking poo.
If America is scared of Nigeria then Brock Lesnar should be scared of Aki and Pawpaw.

Clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:

The Simple Truth: Americans are scared of Nigeria, Thinking if more recognition is given to Nigeria, we could quickly override their country and Nigeria will just be a country where other countries will emulate from.

Make una write am down.

Hahahahahaha!
Pls tell me you're just joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by HajimeSaito(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2016
easyflow:

Clap for yourself

Hang yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Okagba: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2016
Entertainment website owners are seeking fashion, celebrity and entertainment freelance bloggers that will be responsible for writing and uploading of contents to the website from their various abodes.

You have to be connected to the internet to be able to have access to the website.
If you are interested and have passion for any of the above please inbox me at

Peter_okagba at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Zuckerberg is visiting other countries in SUB-SAHARA Africa. What is Nigeria to be mentioned in specifics?

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by happney65: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
I watched it on TV as CNN reported he's visit to Nigeria after he left Italy where himself and he's wife went to see the Pope.I.dont know why it is such a Big deal what ever name CNN calls it on its Twitter Page..Anyway I dont blamw those people shouting..They just started seeing the news when Social Media came..Most of them are like omolola15 who never knew what happened aroubd them prior to the coming of Social Media..Rubbish.. grin

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by tammie24: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2016
When they don't wish us well

We have always been a big threat to them

No surprise they imposed a dullard as President on us
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by callmebeauty(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
the Americans are the most illiterate in the world. they knows nothing outside America. their mainstream media have done more damages for not enlighten the Americans. unlike Nigeria here were we all knows everything going on in the world.

70% of America believes Africa is a country where decease and apes like humans lives. their media makes alot of profits from it populist donation to Africa. see as they rubbished west Africa during Ebola.

we will over take America world power if only our leaders can get things right. we are more intelligent than their populist and that's why Nigerians scam hell out from them. it has been proven without reasonable doubt. gullible people.
I concur sad
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by MissingBudget: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
All regional headquarters of the NCAN were fully represented.
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by rubyradiance(f): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
Nigerian can be very stupido and annoying sometimes sha? They just fight over every damn thing and the dumbest thing..

The next sentence clearly says Lagos Nigeria...

smh...

Oga sir,its the headline we are fighting for because that's the first red bold marked item of the news which might attract other readers/investors to be interested in the news,,,CNN messed up cos if it were to be related to terrorism they won't say for e.g a bomb blast in sub Saharan Africa when it happened in Nigeria,,,,we are Nigerians no matter our differences "WE MUST DEFEND OUR LAND" #inTimiDakolo'sVoice

5 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by morereb10: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:
I watched with keen interest to know which set of people are actually blasting CNN, but to my surprise all name checkers are involved, from yorubas through igbos and Hausa communities were sparking in unison demanding why Nigeria wasn't mentioned.

Truely, we are deceiving yourselves down here. Irrespective of our personal beef, hatred, mismanagement and religion we still love our country more than anything when it comes to external intersection and marginalization.

It could be the reason why international communities are scared of coming to help our internal problems.

Only for CNN not mention Nigeria for news, see as full religion, ethnic groups, haters and 'hatees' become team to fire down CNN.

My Country-My Country!
9ja! I hail!!

Make una write am down.

You made a great point my friend.

Truth is, if Nigeria can have a great and visionary leader, Niger Delta will stop those nonsense, Igbos will stop the biafra issue and boko haram will be wiped away in a swoop. Note that the only thing that gave rise to all this stupid ethnicity jagons is because of the stupid leaders we keep getting in this country.

No vision no nothing. And you are saying Niger Delta to fold their arms and not fight what is rightfully theirs? Is not done. You think igbos will ever stop agitating for secession? As long as they are always marginalized, they will keep agitating for it.

Look at how these criminals that call themselves politicians are looting the finances of this country, 3 people will share billions of dollars. Ko da now, if we channels this money into production is this nation, America has nothing on us and they know it.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians and their delusions of grandeur
Americans are not educated yet their schools are rated the best in the world.. The average Nigerian cant construct a simple sentence. grin
Their education sector produced the likes of Mark Zukerberg who is funding IT projects in Naija
Some really delided ones are talking about naija taking over America.... I don laugh tire
pippimp Bro abeg come see our people

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Cjrane2:
Nigeria has become laughing stock grin

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Kgdavid(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2016
jaymejate:
CNN, known for broadcasting terrorist attacks in Nigeria but not broadcasting something good things

and that is why they wouldn't want to mention Nigeria by name. Because if Mark Zuckerberg could visit Nigeria then suddenly it means Nigeria is actually safe and inhabitable for human beings and if people outside get to see that, then suddenly the news reports on boko haram and other such won't sound so sensational again.

6 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by objobj: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:

My Country-My Country!
9ja! I hail!!

Make una write am down.

When the spirit is willing but the body is behaving differently.
#OneNaija

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by objobj: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:

My Country-My Country!
9ja! I hail!!

Make una write am down.

When the spirit is willing but the[b] body[/b] is behaving differently.
#OneNaija
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by cstr15: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2016
See as Nigerians just dey deceive themselves without shame. grin
One even said Nigeria will one day displace america cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by cstr15: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Larryfest:

Even in their movies all incoming international calls to them is by default a Nigerian prince trying to scam them...dem crazy seriously
Yes, because that is the image your yorubas brothers have projected to the world as Nigeria's.
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Ofcos they wont say Nigeria,God forbid the world knows that Nigeria is still a hub for investors and that the ciuntry aint as bad as foreign media paints it.Americans and the rest of the world dont know much about Nigeria but thanks to the internet THEY GON LEARN TODAY
Re: Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report by OsuGanja(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:

My Country-My Country!
9ja! I hail!!

Make una write am down.

GOD BLESS You BRO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger NaijaSingleGirl Involved In An Accident On Her Way Home For Christmas / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.