Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" (70787 Views)

Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos / Eminem Confirms Dating Nicki Minaj / Simi Confirms Adekunle Gold New Song Is Directed At Davido [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by situationroom: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
they give you more and ask for little
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Becina(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
sleepyeyez:

*stil on Falz mode*

"Ho no! Hi can't belif dat simi will heventually b d cause hof my lamentation hafter hall my helvort to cement hus together"

"But Becina, I want to retrace my steps n return back to your loving harms. Hit is too late now to say sorry?"

Becina will welcome you.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by aiikman(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Love dont care at all indeed......she just proved what she sang.....
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by sleepyeyez(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
do we have this mushroom hallucigino now in nigeria

Of course. I take em errday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Lincoln275:
I remember when gaining admission into the
University was still a problem. I had a friend
that was lucky to gain admission before me.
Whenever I went to visit him, his mother will
tell me he is not at home. My friend started
giving me attitude. He stopped coming to my
house. I asked him what the problem was, he
opened up and told me his mother had
Warned him to stop associating with me
because I might not be happy he gained
admission, while I was still at home.
Ah I cried Sha. Honestly I was pained.
Fast forward 5 years later, I have gained
admission, and even graduated, my friend was
still in the University. It was a 5 Years course
but he changed department and ended up
spending 6 Years.
His mother saw me in the neighborhood
shortly after graduation and asked if I was on
holiday. Holiday ke? Ma I have graduated.
You can imagine the look on her face. Epic.
Lol
I graduated with 2nd class upper,a year later
he graduated with 3rd class
Some of us are guilty of this.
*When we have a house filled with kids.... Our
loyal friend struggling to have kids becomes
an enemy. We push them away
*Once we get married... Our loyal single friend
becomes an enemy.. We push them away
*Once we get a job... Our loyal jobless friend
becomes an enemy.... We push them away.
*Once we get to the top... Our loyal friends at
the bottom becomes an enemy.... We push
away.
*When we are happily married... Our loyal
friend that is unfortunately a widow or
divorcee becomes an enemy.... We push them
away
*When we have food and water... Our loyal
friend struggling to survive becomes an
enemy... We push them away.
*Nobody is your enemy, you are only being an
enemy to them
We quickly forget... Life is not static. It moves
and changes
When you condemn a situation along with the
person in the situation. You are only
gambling.
At the end, the winner is always the person
you condemned, the person you least
expected.
This is food for thought,have a nice day
ahead as you ponder on these things.
May your time never pass you by. AMEN!!!

Some friends carry satanic backing, some are not happy with your progress and would device means to pull you down, but I can relate with your story very much.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by sleepyeyez(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Becina:

Becina will welcome you.

Awww!
Hactually, I never experrer it!
Thank u so mushh!
Kizzezz!

Thank u nairaland
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2016
thanks for the info and honesty..common sense nairalander..now i will seize to ponder and wonder in dismay about the incessant mumuness on nairaland.that mushroom can cuz even the unimaginable to happen have seen it work several times. grin grin grin
sleepyeyez:

Of course. I take em errday
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by opedaydydx9(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Young men. Preferred matured ladies nowadays...

Aaahhmmmm.. I wonder why? grin
dem sabi staff well.. And most beautiful ladies at that age won't mind any guy, 28 Is not just a number age wise
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2016
ycee z jex goin 4 dah Pussy
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by flokii: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Simi we've heard d age being a number tale too many times..
I just hope you act ur age, all d best
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by peedeeasobie(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

No Ma...matured ladies prefer young men nowadays
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by sleepyeyez(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
thanks for the info and honesty..common sense nairalander..now i will seize to ponder and wonder in dismay about the incessant mumuness on nairaland.that mushroom can cuz even the unimaginable to happen have seen it work several times. grin grin grin

U mus b a living witness like me.
Frankly we need to stop taking it
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Unlimited22: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Adekunle Gold, Falz and now this angry angry undecided
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Cue(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahahah.. Hi there... tongue

IM me pls. Details... wink
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Kayswat(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2016
I can't believe my hear, shey my ears self dey fail me ni? All is well with my soul likewise theirs.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
oh boy OYO ...I know of med.students who used it few years ago when an italian prof of psychology brought it to our school ,if u dey take am for ur dream stop am.and i am not even sure its in Nigeria although i dont eat mushroom ,the last time i ate mushroom was 1990.in akure..and i know people still eat it everyday we have different species of mushroom some are even poisonous i mean instantaneous death..i will have to google it later now to see if the species's growth is welcomed in our tropical weather.
sleepyeyez:

U mus b a living witness like me.
Frankly we need to stop taking it
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Alfred234(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
#Np Love Don't Care - Simi
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by sleepyeyez(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
oh boy OYO ...I know of med.students who used it few years ago when an italian prof of psychology brought it to our school ,if u dey take am for ur dream stop am.and i am not even sure its in Nigeria although i dont eat mushroom ,the last time i ate mushroom was 1990.in akure..and i know people still eat it everyday we have different species of mushroom some are even poisonous i mean instantaneous death..i will have to google it later now to see if the species's growth is welcomed in our tropical weather.

Ok o. I hear u, professor mushroom.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
sleepyeyez:

Ok o. I hear u, professor mushroom.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by olagamalin(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
People will never detect SARCASM even when it barges into their room. I fail to detect any iota of truth from the convo. Though I wonder the interest people have on someone's love life.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Muvacci(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2016
IamNawty:
How is dat even possible
What's not possible about it?
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Cue:

IM me pls. Details... wink

Details of what? grin
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Ibcrown(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2016
raphzeey:
But why is Simi lying to her fans...

I no fit chop the lie....

Very soon we go hear say she and Adekunle gold won marry

You. Adekunle gold is the real boyfriend. She just dey carry ycee and falz to deceive us
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Cue(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Details of what? grin
U know Jor... Can't im U cos ur not ff'ing... grin
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Lincoln275(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Some friends carry satanic backing, some are not happy with your progress and would device means to pull you down, but I can relate with your story very much.
hmmmmm
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by TerrorSquad147: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

that's cus they're more sensible than younger girls. I'm in love with one currently

1 Like

Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by BABANGBALI: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by omohjesu(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
After hyping u simi ehh u jes cum fvck me up

Simi what I do

Of all guys to date it's nw omo alhaji

Ycee oni igbo oni codeine

Ycee slow motion

Simi am highly disappointed in u

If u sing any yeye track and I download am no be my papa born me

Signed Angry exfan
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Slymonster(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
ycee isn't 23 ooo...that his music age,ycee should be around the same age with her or a year older than her...find out where he grew up you will knw the code and she knows that age too that's why she is boldly saying that.. mstcheew
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by bigiyaro(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh so u mean young boys love dumping matured women after he dried out her money for a young hoes? Is tat u wanna tell me? cool
before nko? Why do you think ladies of over 30 years need extra grace to get married? Young guys don't generally like old women for marriage, its a natural tin.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2016
bigiyaro:
before nko? Why do you think ladies of over 30 years need extra grace to get married? Young guys don't generally like old women for marriage, its a natural tin.

Nasoooooo..matured ladies shud watch out for u... grin

They shud avoid young hookaz like u tongue
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" by IamNawty(f): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

What's not possible about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.