Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi (16636 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Nigeria Moving Up 24 Places In Global 'business Rank" / Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by TheophilusA: 2:41am On Aug 31, 2016
The Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, yesterday, said the Federal Government has concluded plans to award the contract for the construction of the Lagos-Ibadan railway project. Amaechi made this disclosure at the 1-year memorial lecture in honour of former General Secretary of Alliance for Credible Election, ACE-Nigeria, late Comrade Emma Ezeazu, in Abuja. The former governor of Rivers State, explained that, “The President’s agenda is not just to recover loots. We are recovering as much as we can. But the president is determined to create employment. That is why you can see his focus. In transportation, from Kaduna to Abuja, we have created over 700 workforce. What did I do? I said all the villages or those communities along the route; I said they should give them level six down."

Speaking further, Amaechi said, “Their job is to march on that railway from the beginning to the end to see there was no security breach. The rest of the applicants will go online to apply for the jobs. They said if we publish it, people will die the way it happened during immigration recruitment exercise and they will say Amaechi should resign. This year, we will start the Lagos-Ibadan, railway project. You know the difference between us and the rest, we will not say ‘go and start’, we will look for counterpart funding.” On how the project will be funded, he said, “We will bring our counterpart fund as poor as the country is now and give to the Chinese because their money is already in their bank account. It is for us to bring our own. If we bring our own, they bring their own to make sure there is no delay, we will bring all our own to give them and say ‘go and start work. If that happened in two years, the Lagos-Ibadan will be ready. Tomorrow, I will sign the contracts for Calabar-Port Harcourt railway project. Before the week runs out, I will sign Kano-Kaduna. That is what we are doing. This is to show you that we are moving away from the corruption economy to production economy.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/nigeria-moving-away-from-corruption-to-production-rotimi-amaechi/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by egift(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Gone are the days of shameless looting competition.

The government should do more in increasing the pace of action in its initiatives. We need results.

In all, Nigeria is on the right path.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by jephito(m): 2:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Ameachi should stop deceiving himself. We are aware that this govt is moving from corruption to production of corruption.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Kwamecron(m): 2:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Some Nigerians are inpatient

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by ironheart(m): 3:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Thank you Sir, i do not care about the sufferings of today, if i die, i die. But i know Nigeria will be great. Happy to see other nations taking us seriously now.

Corruption is dying little by little. I just Hope national assembly can be quarantined. In the next election i will vote a better legislator not a legisluter

God bless my president Buhari aka dulladino(wailers i like am like that)
God bless his ministers
God bless Nigeria

Tunder fire any wailer that quote me.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by bravetentewa(m): 3:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Keep deceiving people... You can never fool everybody at the same time

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:08am On Aug 31, 2016
jephito:
Ameachi should stop deceiving himself. We are aware that this govt is moving[b] from corruption to production of corruption[/b].

Confirmed!

35 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by kenny987(f): 4:13am On Aug 31, 2016
What kind of speech delivery is this? We will tell them, 'Go and start work'. What nonsense? Is this all there is in his repertoire?

Let's watch n see the proposed rail lines kick off n go live.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Flexherbal(m): 4:22am On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:
What kind of speech delivery is this? We will tell them, 'Go and start work'. What nonsense? Is this all there is in his repertoire?

I was wondering, too.

13 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by alegbeleye(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2016
God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by aylagos(m): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2016
jephito:
Ameachi should stop deceiving himself. We are aware that this govt is moving from corruption to production of corruption.
nah wah oo single shame you no get. So you read everything way ameachi said finish see wetin you con post sai oga you no dey shame at all.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Jengem: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Amaechi has hidden Rivers wealth in his pot belly

Glutton

17 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by blackpanda: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
jephito:
[/s]

Pls be quiet ok

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by blackpanda: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:

Oga wailer. Keep watching, na u shame go catch. You will watch as that rail will be commissioned to the glory of God. Your bitterness is what will shame u at last

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Larryfest(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Pardon me sir but i think i would like to disagree with you on this cos to me it looks like we are moving away from corruption into more corruption and in addition to it hardship,hunger and recession let's not even begin to talk about security most firms folded up and the ones that are still alive keep sacking so Sir what are we PRODUCING?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Abeymills(m): 5:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Ametif bubuharis atm lizard of ubima shut ur mouth there nig has only moved frm success 2 retrogression poverty lost of job n increased in crime death rate corruption now takes place everywhere openly witout challenge cbn firs police army Senate name it only zombies will n't c dis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Abeymills(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Meanwhile ametif have u return rivers money u looted?of cos u can't do dat bubuhari zombies got u covered crooks n zombies everywhere here railways project has long been completed by gudluck adm stop taking credit it's last adm dat finished all dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by IVORY2009(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2016
lolzzz Mr Amechi again, I dey laugh grin grin you not been heard frm for sometime now, on media, hope all is well, u forgot about the ongoing corruption going on in "FOREX" where by some top govt officials, ministers buys forex frm their bed room frm CBN via just a single call and dem sell @ an higher rate to mallams "black market" @ =N=410 to $1, and you say, der is no corruption under this govt, once again I dey laugh oooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is moving frm corruption to production indeed grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by JonSnow(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2016
If this picture below isn't corruption, then I think these apes are using an entirely new type of dictionary- the daura dictionary (specially designed for _imbeciles and dullards) undecided undecided

These apc baboons are indeed shameless. angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Amaechi where have you been all these days? I am sure that in your inner heart you are regretting supporting PMB. I know you are not used to this kind of quite life. I know you are a secret wailer while mumuric Zombies are hailing you.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Legitbaba(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2016
See this Mumu....Na ur type u fit deceive, not me

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by DerrickzB: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Lmaooo... See who is talking.... Lootimi.. Smh...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by otukpo(f): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Amaechi should please hold his peace.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by viktagorion: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria rising.

Enemies of progress will hide their heads in shame at the end of this administration.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Funlordjnr: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2016
He has a point! Keep up with the good efforts!
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by chemicalDisease: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Suffering And Smiling.

See zombies above, some never see food chop but wen a thief make a useless statement they will be jumping.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by sinistermind(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
When some "Positive" is said about this govt. Some people come on dis forum to hail them. I still continue to ask, for over a year, what has this administration done that has affected the masses positively? I would be happy if any "zombie" can quote me and list them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2016
...............we live in a country where facts are turned on its heads. You just witnessed another one undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by princemillla(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2016
JonSnow:
If this picture below isn't corruption, then I think these apes are using an entirely new type of dictionary- the daura dictionary (specially designed for _imbeciles and dullards) undecided undecided

These apc baboons are indeed shameless. angry

Do you even understand the content of what you posted? Can you defend it?
The real poster has been defeated and should apologize in days to come for misleading,. yet in your shallow mind, you are posting it to prove existence of corruption.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by anytexy: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2016
mtcheeeew
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by worlexy(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerian politicians been forming saints since 18BC

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by MadCow1: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Sai Amaechi...

Agu na eri Agu 1 of the South of Nigeria..

The only Militant that militates without Guns or Bombs..

The Terror of the Wailers..

Sai Amaechi..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power / Punch Editorial : CJN Onnoghen Suspension - A Dictator Bares His Fangs / 2023:kogi Guber Election Results Will Be Transmitted From Polling Units - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.