Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi (16644 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Nigeria Moving Up 24 Places In Global 'business Rank" / Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Something that should been emphasised upon right from the beginning....una just dey wake up.

MODIFIED: Good morning NIGERIA tongue
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by RealSniper: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2016
* * Looking At Nigerians And Its Politicians.No Need To Watch Bovi Comedy Again.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by DonCortino: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2016
Yes o!!!! Like production of paddings tins to the national budget. grin
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Olukat(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2016
Just few months ago it was Lagos - Calabar
now Calabar - PH.
Keep the lies and deceit coming sad sad sad sad sad
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Let me help him complete his confession =>

.......because I have returned the Rivers dollars I used to fund DullardPoo's campaign.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by mecks15(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2016
A step in the right direction. Paying our counterpart funds for project in the country shows that we are serious about infrastructure in the country. The pains now might be much, but I have no doubt that we are on the right part. Good one Amaechi.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2016
egift:
Gone are the days of shameless looting competition.

The government should do more in increasing the pace of action in its initiatives. We need results.

In all, Nigeria is on the right path.

Let us even forget the fact that the Dullard of Daura has not publicly declared his own assets, which is the first step in any TRANSPARENT fight against corruption.
Is Alhaji LIE Mohammed not still in DullardPoo's federal administration
Only zombies can deceive themselves that anyone in this federal administration is fighting any corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Blazing99: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
jephito:
Ameachi should stop deceiving himself. We are aware that this govt is moving from corruption to production of corruption.

Even if this government builds a mental home to help you, you would still criticize it.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Yes I understand...we are now producing corruption. Like SLS said, boooooohari government has introduced forex corruption. Hail Emperor Nothingness!! Hail!!!
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Josmila(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Jengem:
Amaechi has hidden Rivers wealth in his pot belly

Glutton

Grab a knife, cutlass or dagger, find him and cut open his potbelly so you can bring out the wealth, if that will make you feel better and help you quit wailing sir.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by whitebrown(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
@ironheart
I really love the content of ur first line. That's the spirit. Nigeria will not be fixed overnight. By the way, I am not a supporter of buhari' government considering the hardship Nigerians are facing presently but let's keep making this seemingly little strides. If all these rail projects do is to facilitate the movement of goods across geographical locations, it's a good step. Nigerians are not looking for a miracle worker but seeking for progress that is tangible. Whatever little income we generate and the loots recovered from thieves(politicians), let it be put to use in a way we can all see and feel. We might have a journey on our hand, the road ahead might be very rough, but let Nigerians know and see that everyday they make sacrifices, their destination to economic freedom becomes closer. The length of our journey as a nation needs to be specific, our destination needs to be clearly marked, we should be able as a people to know how far we have gone and how further we still need to go. We should not be like passengers in an aircraft that seem to fly forever with no destination in sight except been told by the pilots that "we would soon be there" but never getting there and no sigh of descent.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Josmila(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
whitebrown:
@ironheart
I really love the content of ur first line. That's the spirit. Nigeria will not be fixed overnight. By the way, I am not a supporter of buhari' government considering the hardship Nigerians are facing presently but let's keep making this seemingly little strides. If all these rail projects do is to facilitate the movement of goods across geographical locations, it's a good step. Nigerians are not looking for a miracle worker but seeking for progress that is tangible. Whatever little income we generate and the loots recovered from thieves(politicians), let it be put to use in a way we can all see and feel. We might have a journey on our hand, the road ahead might be very rough, but let Nigerians know and see that everyday they make sacrifices, their destination to economic freedom becomes closer. The length of our journey as a nation needs to be specific, our destination needs to be clearly marked, we should be able as a people to know how far we have gone and how further we still need to go. We should not be like passengers in an aircraft that seem to fly forever with no destination in sight except been told by the pilots that "we would soon be there" but never getting there and no sigh of descent.

Spot on!
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by cstr15: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
A government of dollar racketeering and propaganda. cheesy
When you have the likes of amaechi and audu ogbeh as minsters of critical sectors, then you know that govt is not serious.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Lucky Dube of blessed memory in one of his song, I quote:
It takes a million lies to build up a great reputation. When people see your colours, some of them would run afar
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Okagba: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Entertainment website owners are seeking fashion, celebrity and entertainment freelance bloggers that will be responsible for writing and uploading of contents to the website from their various abodes.

You have to be connected to the internet to be able to have access to the website.
If you are interested and have passion for any of the above please inbox me at

Peter_okagba at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Amaechi's Monorail station to nowhere on my mind. Apga, LP, Kowa come as one party rescue nigerians in 2019, i and my househood will vote for you.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by cstr15: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2016
whitebrown:
@ironheart
You are deceiving yourself and you know it.
The first thing a govt that has a plan and wants to improve a lot of lives would do is how to make the states more productive thereby increasing generated wealth and prosperity.
A govt with a plan should be talking about decentralized economics and true federalism which soludo recently suggested too.
What you guys are doing in that country is going in endless cycles. Building one or two federal railways and a few roads would not change things that much. Most people would still be poor and Buhari would come and go and you would stop be hoping.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by NairaMaster1(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2016
ironheart:
Thank you Sir, i do not care about the sufferings of today, if i die, i die. But i know Nigeria will be great. Happy to see other nations taking us seriously now.

Corruption is dying little by little. I just Hope national assembly can be quarantined. In the next election i will vote a better legislator not a legisluter

God bless my president Buhari aka dulladino(wailers i like am like that)
God bless his ministers
God bless Nigeria

Tunder fire any wailer that quote me.

You will laugh eating poo I know. The man that took federal government to court to shear the sovereign wealth fund is now a saint.

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by shiimah: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Like seriously Mr man, are you blind? Are you deaf? Are you lame?

I don't blame you sha... Its not your fault
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by jiboluseun(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
JonSnow:
If this picture below isn't corruption, then I think these apes are using an entirely new type of dictionary- the daura dictionary (specially designed for _imbeciles and dullards) undecided undecided

These apc baboons are indeed shameless. angry

If that analysis was true, then there is no other name for corruption
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by elmarad: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
bravetentewa:
Keep deceiving people... You can never fool everybody at the same time
Some of u r just useless i swear.. continue being pessimistic while the country moves positively and u r there wailing and crying!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by limeta(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why the rotten teeth with all yr looted money

Tooth decay is damage that occurs when germs (bacteria) in your mouth make acids
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by krokronyash(f): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
jephito:
Ameachi should stop deceiving himself. We are aware that this govt is moving from corruption to production of corruption.
grin grin grin
E pain am

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by whitebrown(f): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
@cstr15
Bro, your suggestion is part of the issue. Our problem in Nigeria is both macro and micro. You mentioned "decentralization" and making states more "productive". Great I agree, but my point is that "productivity" in itself is a term that when broken down comprises of little initiatives and steps. When states become productive let say in agriculture for example, do u realize that the goods still have to be transported across the nation. Do you realize that the an alternative and cheaper means of conveying goods means a reduction in cost of sales. Also do you realize that alternative means of xsportation means lesser demand for diesel which trucks use, less demand for Truck tyres, less pressure on our roads, less accidents etc. my point is that any progress has a multiplier effect and let's give credit when it's due. Again let me reiterate that I absolutely see nothing much this administration has done.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by ironheart(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
whitebrown:
@ironheart
sister thats very true. a lot need to be done. imagine this president abandone the rail project started by the previous administrations, we wouldnt have anything to show for it in 10yrs time. i have decided to be positive and support the government of the day with my prayers and positive thinking. a lot of we youth most expecially the primary school guy that quote you, just sit behind a china phone to critize the governemt of the day without contributing a meaningful thing. i am in support of a ban free megabites... if we do have concience we will know a lot was stolen from the last government, at a point i started to think i made a mistake going to school instead of being a thief or an armed robber. we need a good leader to put in place structures that will work. yes a lot of people are trying to sabotage the government but we will get there.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Unlimited22: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Sai Amaechi...

Agu na eri Agu 1 of the South of Nigeria..

The only Militant that militates without Guns or Bombs..

The Terror of the Wailers..

Sai Amaechi..

Moniker says it all.....
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Elbowroom: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
jephito:

we know you hate good news, even if amaechi carry your mama go London..
u go say na fluke say your mama enter keke napep go
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Unlimited22:

Moniker says it all.....

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Elbowroom: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
bravetentewa:
Keep deceiving people... You can never fool everybody at the same time

u hate good news... die in shame
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Elbowroom: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
JonSnow:
If this picture below isn't corruption, then I think these apes are using an entirely new type of dictionary- the daura dictionary (specially designed for _imbeciles and dullards) undecided undecided

These apc baboons are indeed shameless. angry

which reasonable thing de happen for south east? no be biafra una want?
bros why u de cry na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC / Buhari Leaves For United States Of America Tomorrow For Meeting With Trump / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.