Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi (16646 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Nigeria Moving Up 24 Places In Global 'business Rank" / Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Elbowroom: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
JonSnow:
If this picture below isn't corruption, then I think these apes are using an entirely new type of dictionary- the daura dictionary (specially designed for _imbeciles and dullards) undecided undecided

These apc baboons are indeed shameless. angry

which reasonable thing de happen for south east? no be biafra una want?
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Unlimited22: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:

Thanks for the compliment.
U welcome bro.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Dannie2015(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Same way he bragged abt his monorail project in Rivers state. I remember him saying he will complete d project n by December 2014 even his enemies (Wike) will com n ride in it. Oga, how far? It's not abt just facing d camera n blab all u can n at d end u look for one useless excuse to give in explanation for ur incompetence n loots.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by bashydemy1: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:
What kind of speech delivery is this? We will tell them, 'Go and start work'. What nonsense? Is this all there is in his repertoire?

Let's watch n see the proposed rail lines kick off n go live.
So all you are expecting to see is big english with no result like the last administration? sorry this is a serious Govt that ready to deliver... I will stand by PMB and this administration even if $ rise to #1000/$1.. I know and understand all this is happening cos of the mistakes of the past administrations and we have to suffer before we get there..

Long live PMB
Long live PYO
Long Live all the ministers/MDs/Advisers
Long Live FRN

God bless me and all the progressives

Devil punish all the wailers.

Make i go hide.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by bashydemy1: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
anonimi:
Let me help him complete his confession =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

Ogbeni election is over so stop crying and face the reality as we will rule this country till 2023 before we continue with another Person from our party.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Honza27(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Rayton(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
God punish Ameachi
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by kenny987(f): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
If u knew better, you'd realise that a lot of what is going on is completely avoidable and not a result of any mistake of past administrations. It is the complete ineptitude of the current govt that had grounded Nigeria thus far. Go and read what reputable economists like Soludo, Pat Utomi and Sanusi have said recently. Ignorance may be excuse but deliberate, persistent and contrived ignorance is a curse.

bashydemy1:
So all you are expecting to see is big english with no result like the last administration? sorry this is a serious Govt that ready to deliver... I will stand by PMB and this administration even if $ rise to #1000/$1.. I know and understand all this is happening cos of the mistakes of the past administrations and we have to suffer before we get there..

Long live PMB
Long live PYO
Long Live all the ministers/MDs/Advisers
Long Live FRN

God bless me and all the progressives

Devil punish all the wailers.

Make i go hide.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by bashydemy1: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:
If u knew better, you'd realise that a lot of what is going on is completely avoidable and not a result of any mistake of past administrations. It is the complete ineptitude of the current govt that had grounded Nigeria thus far. Go and read what reputable economists like Soludo, Pat Utomi and Sanusi have said recently. Ignorance may be excuse but deliberate, persistent and contrived ignorance is a curse.

Sorry lady all this would have been averted if GEJ Govt listen to Okonjo Iweala who happen to be the finance minster the to safe when crude oil is $100 per barrel, He did not listen then since Alison Maduekwe his concubine is in control of oil money and flying private jets up and down. Where are you then// Below is a link to furnish your brain..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/okonjo-iweala-warns-of-economic-recession/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

So it has been forewarned but GEJ would nit listen instead they keep sharing and embezzling instead of saying for dry season putting the new Govt in bad shape in the eyes of Nigerians. We are in it together and i still stand by my President.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Bizibi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
anonimi:

Let us even forget the fact that the Dullard of Daura has not publicly declared his own assets, which is the first step in any TRANSPARENT fight against corruption.
Is Alhaji LIE Mohammed not still in DullardPoo's federal administration
Only zombies can deceive themselves that anyone in this federal administration is fighting any corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90
anomini,your style is different

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by kenny987(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:
Sorry lady all this would have been averted if GEJ Govt listen to Okonjo Iweala who happen to be the finance minster the to safe when crude oil is $100 per barrel, He did not listen then since Alison Maduekwe his concubine is in control of oil money and flying private jets up and down. Where are you then// Below is a link to furnish your brain..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/okonjo-iweala-warns-of-economic-recession/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

So it has been forewarned but GEJ would nit listen instead they keep sharing and embezzling instead of saying for dry season putting the new Govt in bad shape in the eyes of Nigerians. We are in it together and i still stand by my President.

Listen up! There is a band of unconscionable thieves in Nigeria currently occupying office in the name of APC. A good number of them were key players in previous administrations. They have all reconstituted themselves under a unifying hatred of one man for various reasons. Now he's out and they are stealing this country blind. Nigeria is not broke as claimed but they have deliberately or even ignorantly chosen to create this fake poverty and scarcity so they can steal and claim it was stolen by others.

Follow up on the Forex racketeering going on now exacerbated by the stubbornness of an old goat to free the Naira early enough to help stabilise the currency. Now that the horse is long gone they now appear to be making attempts to shut the barn when d damage has already been done. What sane president runs a country without good ministers or a cabinet for more than six months if not your dullard hero? That alone hit a death knell for this economy as we see it. Open your eyes! Where is the diversification? What kind of diversification requires wasting the so called scarce resources to look for the same resource u are trying to run away from?
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by nototribalist: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
JonSnow:
If this picture below isn't corruption, then I think these apes are using an entirely new type of dictionary- the daura dictionary (specially designed for _imbeciles and dullards) undecided undecided

These apc baboons are indeed shameless. angry
bros please stop showing that picture, it makes me angry anytime i see it.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bizibi:
anomini,your style is different

How do you mean?
I hope it is positively different.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by bashydemy1: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:

Listen up! There is a band of unconscionable thieves in Nigeria currently occupying office in the name of APC. A good number of them were key players in previous administrations. They have all reconstituted themselves under a unifying hatred of one man for various reasons. Now he's out and they are stealing this country blind. Nigeria is not broke as claimed but they have deliberately or even ignorantly chosen to create this fake poverty and scarcity so they can steal and claim it was stolen by others.

Follow up on the Forex racketeering going on now exacerbated by the stubbornness of an old goat to free the Naira early enough to help stabilise the currency. Now that the horse is long gone they now appear to be making attempts to shut the barn when d damage has already been done. What sane president runs a country without good ministers or a cabinet for more than six months if not your dullard hero? That alone hit a death knell for this economy as we see it. Open your eyes! Where is the diversification? What kind of diversification requires wasting the so called scarce resources to look for the same resource u are trying to run away from?

With what i type and the sources of the warning all you can type is this nonsense? who are those people you mention give us their name and we will know where to channel our boys (EFCC) to.. Stop blaming the president, All this nonsense started happening when those useless scavengers started blowing up pipelines.. it all started due to the fight against corruption as no free money for them anymore... No president of a country will devalue the currency isn't that what you talking about? If you witness what happen during last election you will know GEJ and his team messed up big time by breaking the vault of our reserve bring out billions of dollars sharing it to those useless traditional rulers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2196617/jonathan-rains-dollars-south-west-obas

https://www.naij.com/402674-south-west-obas-become-richer-after-jonathans-visits.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathans-siege-on-the-south-west-will-it-amount-to-votes/

http://thenationonlineng.net/traditional-rulers-as-jonathans-salesmen/

Now if i may ask where did he get all those dollars then? Did you know that will really have alot of effect on the ecenomy? Why is alison Maduekwe running after buhari before the swearing in what for?
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Bizibi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
anonimi:

How do you mean?
I hope it is positively different.
yes na, continue exposing em.....a big wind is coming to blow that cursed broom soon.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by aremodtwo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
I hope he's not fooling himself. If that's true then there is a cause to say Nigeria is getting better on transport matters.
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by ironheart(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Honza27:

How sure are you that there is no stealing in this administration?
there is. I am not saying there is not. But it is not as pronounced as it used to be
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by Honza27(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by ironheart(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Honza27:

the Looting of this administration is worst than any other previous admin.
give 3 example and i will match your one for ten
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by adesola220: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
jephito:
Ameachi should stop deceiving himself. We are aware that this govt is moving from corruption to production of corruption.
shior
Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bizibi:
yes na, continue exposing em.....a big wind is coming to blow that cursed broom soon.

Their broom don scatter already tey tey.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2938131_img20151008115017_jpegda469a94c9fd77807838733617689646

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi by anonimi: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Honza27:
the Looting of this administration is worst than any other previous admin.

Very true.
It is headed by a very corrupt man who has been doing chop & clean mouth

- since 1975 when he was military governor of old North Eastern state
- then Petroleum minister
- Head of State
- Petroleum Trust Fund chairman under Abacha
- Presidential candidate in 2003, 2007 & 2011 with Supreme Court cases handled by hyper expensive SANs.

He is surrounded by equally corrupt people like Buratai, Dambazau, Fashola, Aregbesola, Okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi etc.
Only zombies can believe the lie that this federal administration is fighting any corruption whatsoever.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / Ozekhome: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eminently & Constitutionally Qualified To Run / Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.