Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 (2586 Views)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / Atiku Abubakar's Aide Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Comment On Buhari, APC, 2019 / Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by Joel3(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Tinubu and Yorubas will cry for regionalism when PDP flashed APC 2019.

currently Tinubu and Yoruba's are all running away from regionalism and restructuring of the country. but by the time PDP will take back power 2019. the Yoruba elders and tinubus will start the baby cry for regionalism and restructuring.

they are pending their believe on power rotation to them by 2019. the truth is tinubu should forget about presidency it will never happen.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by Adexprint(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
This is politics, all actors and stakeholders are on the drawing board, still planning or plotting. The outcome will be determined as things unfold.
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
Tinubu and Yorubas will cry for regionalism when PDP flashed APC 2016.

currently Tinubu and Yoruba's are all running away from regionalism and restructuring of the country. but by the time PDP will take back power 2019. the Yoruba elders and tinubus will start the baby cry for regionalism and restructuring.

they are pending their believe on power rotation to them by 2019. the truth is tinubu should forget about presidency it will never happen.

Common sense is lacking in this nonsense you posted. I know life for you guys only started with the creation of nairaland otherwise if indeed you were alive or articulate before 2005, you would have known that Yoruba have always been at the forefront of agitation for regionalism, resource control and self determination.

When did you and PDP start loving regionalism? Or you think the same gworo chewing Fulani you will queue behind in 2019 will be different from buhari and will suddenly grant you biabia in 2019? cheesy

Concerning 2019, democracy will be 20 years old by then and out of those 20 years, Yoruba has been president for 8 and VP for 4. What more can we possibly ask for in a nation of over 300 tribes? Abeg keep your presidency, we've had enough. I'd rather have projects than appointments cheesy

Fvck APC and buhari my dear. Yoruba destiny isn't tied to them the way your biabia destiny is tied to the Hausa/Fulani owned PDP cheesy

Imagine a man fighting for Biafra still trying to die on top PDP/APC matter? Don't you guys think? cheesy

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by modath(f): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Common sense is lacking in this nonsense you posted. I know life for you guys only started with the creation of nairaland otherwise if indeed you were alive or articulate before 2005, you would have known Yoruba have always been at the forefront of agitation for regionalism, resource control and self determination.

When did you and PDP start loving regionalism? Or you think the same gworo chewing Fulani you will queue behind in 2019 will suddenly grant you biabia in 2019? cheesy

Concerning 2019, democracy will be 20 years old then and out of those 20 years, Yoruba has been president for 8 and VP for 4. What more can we possibly ask for in a nation of over 300 tribes? Abeg keep your presidency, we've had enough cheesy

Fvck APC and buhari my dear. Yoruba destiny isn't tied to them the way your biabia destiny is tied to the Hausa/Fulani owned PDP cheesy

Imagine a man fighting for Biafra still trying to die on top PDP/APC matter? cheesy

GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST. smiley

Nothing to add beyond you will se opolopo orire, je iyo, wara ati oyin aiye yi... owo meji loke. smiley

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by Joel3(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Common sense is lacking in this nonsense you posted. I know life for you guys only started with the creation of nairaland otherwise if indeed you were alive or articulate before 2005, you would have known that Yoruba have always been at the forefront of agitation for regionalism, resource control and self determination.

When did you and PDP start loving regionalism? Or you think the same gworo chewing Fulani you will queue behind in 2019 will be different from buhari and will suddenly grant you biabia in 2019? cheesy

Concerning 2019, democracy will be 20 years old by then and out of those 20 years, Yoruba has been president for 8 and VP for 4. What more can we possibly ask for in a nation of over 300 tribes? Abeg keep your presidency, we've had enough. I'd rather have projects than appointments cheesy

Imagine a man fighting for Biafra still trying to die on top PDP/APC matter? Don't you guys think? cheesy

shut up. how old are you,? you are talking nonsense that is contrarily to the topic at hand

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
modath:

GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST. smiley

Nothing to add beyond you will se opolopo orire, je iyo, wara ati oyin aiye yi... owo meji loke. smiley

Amin ase edumare jare friend mi cheesy

Imagine an outcast dey threaten me with 2019? When we all know say Tinubu and OBJ, if he's still alive, will have a say in whichever gworo chewing mallam the ugu exporters will queue behind in 2019? Even Fayose, kashamu and FFK sef get mouth there cheesy

Make I no laugh abeg cheesy

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by NairaandNigeria: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:

shut up. how old are you,? you are talking nonsense that is contrarily to the topic at hand

1 Ipod spotted straightaway

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:

Obviously older in sense than you'll ever be you this Indonesian firing squad candidate cheesy

Even you couldn't even read and comprehend your own thread. Shame on you cheesy

Why you wan die on top PDP matter? Are you a zoogerian? cheesy

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by QuotaSystem: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
Which faction of PDP will contest the elections in 2019? Sheriff or Fayose faction?

Is it the North that the dying party allocated it's 2019 ticket to that will permit restructuring or regionalism at this time when its resources are yet to be fully developed? While it still holds the political aces?

The Yorubas are smarter, more pragmatic and less emotional which is why they play superior politics compared to the rest of the South. When the time is ripe for regionalism, all parties concerned will definitely be in agreement.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by malton: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Everyone has a right to self-determination. The Yorubas have been on it for years, a lot of them still do despite being in power. I think that for them, it is about getting what they believe is right, regardless who is in power.

Prior to 2015, Tinubu had been in the opposition for almost the entirety of his political life. In fact, he has been one of the most hunted opposition figure in recent times.

In spite of all these, we never heard him cry to the streets. Instead, he absorbed all of it, reacted with thought and a clear head to seize an advantage amid a volatile dynamic.

Come 2019, he should be older, wiser, richer, and even more influential. Not a lot will change for him in other regards, regardless what happens at the center. For a man like that, I believe, he will think instead that it's rather a familiar terrain.

The tolerance, wisdom and calculations of the Yorubas set them apart from the rest. Only a chaotic situation will make them take to the streets to seek redress. They are not the kind of people that will go out and out attacking everyone in government on account of their grievances.

I know because they have been in the situation before, yet, didn't go all ballistic.

I love and respect people like that. Never let your emotions get get the better of you.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by bender79: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

He does not know himself

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by gaetano: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2016
cassandra will cry harder

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by QuotaSystem: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Amin ase edumare jare friend mi cheesy

Imagine an outcast dey threaten me with 2019? When we all know say Tinubu and OBJ, if he's still alive, will have a say in whichever gworo chewing mallam the ugu exporters will queue behind in 2019? Even Fayose, kashamu and FFK sef get mouth there cheesy

Make I no laugh abeg cheesy

Bros abeg face your ugwu exporters and leave Mallams and their kolanut alone. Kolanut is chewed nationwide although only some Isrealis are known to worship and pray with/to it.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Bros abeg face your ugwu exporters and leave Mallams and their kolanut alone. Kolanut is chewed nationwide although only some Isrealis are known to worship and pray with/to it.

I have no problems with kolanut my guy. I'm a Yoruba and my motto is live and let live. No gworo chewing poster has attacked my tribe here so we're good cheesy

Even yeeboe night bus drivers dey chew gworo cheesy

Na those wey dey abuse Yoruba for partnering with buhari dey my line of fire now

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by QuotaSystem: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

I have no problems with kolanut my guy. I'm a Yoruba and my motto is live and let live. No gworo chewing poster has attacked my tribe here so we're good cheesy

Even yeeboe night bus drivers dey chew gworo cheesy

Na those wey dey abuse Yoruba for partnering with buhari dey my line of fire now

As for me any gworo chewers/worshippers either from the West or East are good game as long as they try to attack the North.

The thread is already derailed as a tribute to its senselessness. Keep treating the mental handicap of those Indonesian firewood bros.
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by modath(f): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Which faction of PDP will contest the elections in 2019? Sheriff or Fayose faction?

Is it the North that the dying party allocated it's 2019 ticket to that will permit restructuring or regionalism at this time when its resources are yet to be fully developed? While it still holds the political aces?

The Yorubas are smarter, more pragmatic and less emotional which is why they play superior politics compared to the rest of the South. When the time is ripe for regionalism, all parties concerned will definitely be in agreement.

Ouch!! The kind of thoughts that should never be spoken...when we aim to taunt some, we should never forget who the passers-by & bystanders are.!!! cool

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by QuotaSystem: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2016
modath:

Ouch!! The kind of thoughts that should never be spoken...when we aim to taunt some, we should never forget who the passers-by & bystanders are.!!! cool

It's pretty obvious to the discerning that it's the only spanner in the works. That's why all the nickel and oil exploration topics have been on the front burner recently. It is what it is Mo.
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by malton: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
modath:

For some reasons, I tend to think he's the same person as fulanmafia. They make sense a lot of the time, but when they missyarn, they shoot to kill.

Such thoughts shouldn't even be harbored in the first instance.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:

As for me any gworo chewers/worshippers either from the West or East are good game as long as they try to attack the North.

The thread is already derailed as a tribute to its senselessness. Keep treating the mental handicap of those Indonesian firewood bros.

The thread was doomed from the start. I have no problems with anybody advancing his tribe's agenda as long as they dont rub my heritage in it angry

The sky is big enough to accommodate all birds. Its unfortunate that the Israeli Indonesians have not yet learned this truism
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Some threads shouldn't just be created undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by seunmsg(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:

The Ibos and PDP had the opportunity of restructuring Nigeria all through the 16 years that they held on to power but failed to do so. Unfortunately for you guys, you lost the power and being sore losers, you have resorted to crying for restructuring.

As the backbone of the Jonathan administration, Ibos saw no reason to clamour for restructuring because of the undue advantage they enjoyed then, now that the advantage is gone, they are crying upandawn and trying desperately to drag Yorubas into their cry. Can't you guys for once decide on a cause and fight for it alone without trying to drag or blackmail other tribes into it?

We don't know what will happen in 2019, so, leave Tinubu and the Yorubas to decide on what is best for them when the time comes. But for now, keep crying alone for restructuring or regionalism till 2019. Stop dragging the Yoruba race into whatever it is that you are crying for.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by yorhmienerd(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
malton:
Everyone has a right to self-determination. The Yorubas have been on it for years, a lot of them still do despite being in power. I think that for them, it is about getting what they believe is right, regardless who is in power.

Prior to 2015, Tinubu had been in the opposition for almost the entirety of his political life. In fact, he has been one of the most hunted opposition figure in recent times.

In spite of all these, we never heard him cry to the streets. Instead, he absorbed all of it, reacted with thought and a clear head to seize an advantage amid a volatile dynamic.

Come 2019, he should be older, wiser, richer, and even more influential. Not a lot will change for him in other regards, regardless what happens at the center. For a man like that, I believe, he will think instead that it's rather a familiar terrain.

The tolerance, wisdom and calculations of the Yorubas set them apart from the rest. Only a chaotic situation will make them take to the streets to seek redress. They are not the kind of people that will go out and out attacking everyone in government on account of their grievances.

I know because they have been in the situation before, yet, didn't go all ballistic.

I love and respect people like that. Never let your emotions get get the better of you.

Exactly!!

Yoruba know politics is a game and when you lose, you simply go back and restrategise. Na today we don dey do opposition?

Buhari won an election fair and square just like yaradua, just like Jonathan, just like OBJ, why should anybody kill himself because one man lost?

If buhari's govt doesn't pay you, you simply plan for 2019 instead we see adults throwing tantrums all over the place while desperately looking for fellow hateful despondent beings to wail along with them.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by nduchucks: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

When did you and PDP start loving regionalism? Or you think the same gworo chewing Fulani you will queue behind in 2019 will be different from buhari and will suddenly grant you biabia in 2019?

Who is this funny named, Ogbomosho tribal marked, Omoluabi wannabe, dude sef
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by shukuokukobambl: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2016
nduchucks:

Who is this funny named, Ogbomosho tribal marked, Omoluabi wannabe, dude sef

You want make I invoke sanpona on you abi? cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by mapet: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Bros,

Na for your house them they manufacture correct sense jor

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by mapet: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Joel3: :

shut up. how old are you,? you are talking nonsense that is [size=30pt]contrarily[/size] to the topic at hand
Obviously older in sense than you'll ever be you this Indonesian [size=25pt]firing squad candidate[/size] cheesy

Even you couldn't even read and comprehend your own thread. Shame on you cheesy

Why you wan die on top PDP matter? Are you a zoogerian? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by gigabyte13: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Well said bro, he is just another loose and confused lpad miscreant on the loose. What do they know about governance and politics than to shout "marginalisation". Educated illiterates.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by Wyttcat: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2016
They are already 'crying' regionalism so, what will be different? Contract the 'crying' out to you? This govt is almost fair with us, yet we are still looking for a better alternative unlike you that, once you are given food, you miss your way home. The regionalism is real to us while your biafra is just lip SERVICE. If we can be talking of regionalism now, imagine how it's going to be when not in power. The time Yoruba advocate for others is long gone, it's all about Yoruba now.
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:

Where did you meet with Tinubu to engage in any discussion not to talk of knowing his pressing needs. Nigeria needs restructuring but not in form of regionalism as it could lead to clash of interests and avoidable wars. The restructuring we need is weakening of the center and reduction of federal government responsibilities. States should serve as federating units and LGAs empowered once again.

Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by Joel3(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Abagworo:

Where did you meet with Tinubu to engage in any discussion not to talk of knowing his pressing needs. Nigeria needs restructuring but not in form of regionalism as it could lead to clash of interests and avoidable wars. The restructuring we need is weakening of the center and reduction of federal government responsibilities. States should serve as federating units and LGAs empowered once again.
no it will not
Re: Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 by kettle84(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
shukuokukobambl:

The way you rap points to the fact that you are scare of the strong agitation for self determination.Before you cry us a river,ask yourselves if the entity you boast of haven ruled for eight years and being v.p to Fulani president is worth more than ordinary little Ghana in economic, education, jobs,electricity, security political stability and other terms.looking at your statement, it is clear that all of you calling yourselves Nigerians hate yourselves and are deeply divided along ethno religious lines and as such can not stand as a strong country hence Kenya and Ethiopia command more respect than Nigerian.

Lowest And Highest Academic Qualifications In House Of Representatives. / Bayelsa Man Stripped Unclad & Flogged 4 Raping 10yr Old Girl Who Beg Him Money(p / IMO APC Boils As Governorship Primary Ends In Violence -pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81