Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured (4451 Views)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by naturalman: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Since other regions are not benefiting anytin from this current Nigeria.... they will stand to benefit in a restructured Nigeria....

Yoruba and Hausa's are the greatest beneficiaries of one Nigeria...

But when restructured, the SW will be negatively affected....

Take a look at these views

SE/SS should stop been fooled by these Yoruba's....
Yoruba's can never support restructuring actively because it will end up affecting them...

When other regions have put their seaport in order......who will still go back to Lagos to import goods...

When other region have mandated all international air travel should go from their regions, who will go back to Lagos

when all oil companies operating in nigerdelta, relocates to their region of operation...what business do one have to do with Lagos

when other region will be promoting goods produced in their regions and make it mandatory for purchase by residence in order to grow their economy........who will buy the goods produced in SW Nigeria....

Yoruba nation will loose seriously if restructuring comes
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2017
They will not loose they Amala and ewedu for export

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2017
My brother ife bu ife nna eche na obim since

Faa gaa loose afuma

They think because the have Lagos and refinery DAT they can make noise

I luagh in potuski

OK let me modify my comments

Afonjas will gain much ooooo

Hope u guys are happy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by DabuIIIT: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2017
You are an impostor and are hell bent on causing disaffection and confusion..
LOSE aint LOOSE..
To hell with the zoo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by KanuIsCursed: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2017
naturalman:
Since other regions are not benefiting anytin from this current Nigeria.... they will stand to benefit in a restructured Nigeria....

Yoruba and Hausa's are the greatest beneficiaries of one Nigeria...

But when restructured, the SW will be negatively affected....

Take a look at these views

SE/SS should stop been fooled by these Yoruba's....
Yoruba's can never support restructuring actively because it will end up affecting them...

When other regions have put their seaport in order......who will still go back to Lagos to import goods...

When other region have mandated all international air travel should go from their regions, who will go back to Lagos

when all oil companies operating in nigerdelta, relocates to their region of operation...what business do one have to do with Lagos

when other region will be promoting goods produced in their regions and make it mandatory for purchase by residence in order to grow their economy........who will buy the goods produced in SW Nigeria....

Yoruba nation will loose seriously if restructuring comes

Yes ooo tell them,when we evacuate all our brother from oshodi road,who will be selling gala for them

When we recall all our olosho from their hotel who will be servicing their agbero

Who will be selling them fake CD, fake drug and face gucic
Yoruba will surely lose

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by KanuIsCursed: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:
My brother ife bu ife nna eche na obim since

Faa gaa loose afuma

They think because the have Lagos and refinery DAT they can make noise

I luagh in potuski
They forgot we have oloshos and powders

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
Abeg let's restructure abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Yes ooo tell them,when we evacuate all our brother from oshodi road,who will be selling gala for them

When we recall all our olosho from their hotel who will be servicing their agbero

Who will be selling them fake CD, fake drug and face gucic
Yoruba will surely lose

Hey young brain no body is insulting no body here

Just b matured for once

I personally support restructuring

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by DjAndroid: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2017
It is lose not loose.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by KanuIsCursed: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Hey young brain no body is insulting no body here

Just b matured for once

I personally support restructuring
We are saying the same thing my biaflan sister,Yoloba must lose when we leave their town

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

We are saying the same thing my biaflan sister,Yoloba must lose when we leave their town

Abeg carry ur afonja hatred and live bikoo

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by EvilMetahuman: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Another brain dead, piss drinking, flat headed pig telling yorubas what will happen.

Did yoruba "loose" when nigeria was running regional government?
What makes you think they will "loose" now that they even control 90% of nigerians investment.

Instead of you to be worried about what will happen to your potopoto repbublic after we deport you criminals, it is yorubas that are giving you head ache. You think naija delta will give you free oil when nigeria is finally restructured?
Bloody dreamer.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Patented: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2017
A person who sees the world only from his perspective is bound to fail. if all you see in other people is evil. chances are that it is your eyes that have a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by Nemesis1: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2017
One idiot copied another person's comment and made it a topic by adding a few sentences and garbling the real meaning of the comment, just like they produce 1000 Yoruba films on one DVD, just like they bring fake melesin from their region to poison ours

Nothing shocks us anymore

Keep your support oh ye developers

I'm seeing idiotic analysis from idiots but I'm not surprised

When other regions put their seaport to order, focus on when monkey forgot to realize the only one working internationally accepted and famous shipping route is in Yoruba land, by the time they fix their rubbish Yoruba would tax the hell out of their goods, unless of course if they will stop importing everything for 3 years average time it requires to maintain a port
Also in their stupidity, they forgot Yoruba people too buy container-load, truckloads, shiploads of goods, only we don't use it to toast girls or make mouth about it

Same idiot mentioned international Airport, the one of the 3 functioning and most popular airport is in Lagos, are they going to suspend all travels until they build their own airports? Other than Lagos, their bad belle won't let them go to Abuja the den of fulani hausa their archenemy , fool also thinks Yoruba don't travel out

If idiots can promote and mandate their goods for local consumption they think all Yoruba items are imported?

Friday stupidity at its peak

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by HiddenShadow: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2017
Restructure or Disintegrate

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Another brain dead, piss drinking, flat headed pig telling yorubas what will happen.

What makes you think they will "loose" now that they even control 90% of nigerians investment.

Instead of you to be worried about what will happen to your potopoto repbublic after we deport you criminals, it is yorubas that are giving you head ache. You think naija delta will give you free oil when nigeria is finally restructured?
Bloody dreamer.

So u mean u guys controls 90 % of Nigeria investment

grin

I just pray this restructuring works out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by EvilMetahuman: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:

So u mean u guys controls 90 % of Nigeria investment

grin

I just pray this restructuring works out
how many major investments dey your village?

2 by 2 shops doesn't count. any ediot can open shop and sell ugu.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by djevino(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Bloody dreamer.

Niger delta oil... grin

the largest gas deposit is found in SE.. we have oil coal and many other natural resources...
we believe in human resources and not natural resources..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by sekxyqueen(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2017
lol..truth is that they don't know what they want and how to go about it
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2017
djevino:

Niger delta oil... grin

the largest gas deposit is found in SE.. we have oil coal and many other natural resources...

My bro live dem alone

We all must support restructuring

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
grin. I am just happy
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by sekxyqueen(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2017
why would they lose when they can start up a mining company ..have you forgotten that the highest mining company is found in Osun and Ogun..they are the highest exporter of Skull,,so I guess it will generate a great revenue for them skullarship republic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Every body must be happy

I just pray northerner will buy this
Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by EvilMetahuman: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2017
djevino:

Niger delta oil... grin

lmao

Gas deposit indeed cheesy and where is this gas? Why is south south the one supplying all our gas?

Kogi has the largest coal deposit in nigeria and major producer.
South east is no where to be found.

2 things south east have in abundance are huge pile or redmud and large number of criminals.

Who even brags about useless coal in 2017 when the world is moving away from cleaner oil?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by ODVanguard: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2017
@OP and his biafrat piglets. Wetin consign you? Is it your 'loose'? Why crying more than the bereaved? Allow Yoloba people to 'loose' their 'loose' na. Abi na by force??

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
The idiots wake up with Yorubas or their mind and create stupid threads like the illiterates they are. When they have their heads pounded and flatenned even further, they start running around shouting "they hate us, give us biafra, blablabla".

How is it any pig's business whether Yorubas gain or lose?

U Afonjas hatred is alarming

No body cares ...is not must DAT u have to comment

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2017
ODVanguard:
@OP and his biafrat piglets. Wetin consign you? Is it your 'loose'? Why crying more than the bereaved? Allow Yoloba people to 'loose' their 'loose' na. Abi na by force??

Y not fucck out if u are so pained

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured by IgboticGirl(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]

grin. Painment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Saraki Didn't Defect To PDP Just Yet / PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) / Breaking: Saraki Plans To Go Back To APC, Akpabio Back To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.