Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Asensio: I Had The Chance To Join Barcelona Before Moving To Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asensio: I Had The Chance To Join Barcelona Before Moving To Real Madrid (376 Views)

The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio / Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asensio: I Had The Chance To Join Barcelona Before Moving To Real Madrid by jerupil: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
This season's revealation joined los Blancos in 2014 but he has come out to say his future could have been a lot different, while he discussed his starting role in Zinedine Zida...

Real Madrid breakout star Marco Asensio has revealed he could have made the move to arch-rivals Barcelona.

Asensio has quickly established himself in Madrid's starting XI after excelling and impressing coach Zinedine Zidane in pre-season.

It has been a rapid rise for the 20-year-old in the start of the campaign, who returned from a successful loan spell at Espanyol.

The starlet joined Madrid from Mallorca in 2014, but he stated could have ended up at Camp Nou.

"I like both, they're the best," he said in an interview with Cadena Ser after being asked whether he prefers the Spain or Madrid shirt...... <<< read more >>> www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

Orji Sets World Record, Wins Nigeria’s Eighth Rio Paralympics Gold / Football Legends Giafranco Zola, Ian Wright Salute Fantastic Iwobi / Who Will Win The Golden Boy Award In England?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.