Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

(rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 22 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 22 (1670 Views)

(rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 38 / (rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 7 / (+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 22 by Truecelebmedia(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2016
EPISODE 22

She took my d!ck in her mouth, I raised my head to the ceiling immediately she did that.
I was thinking whether to support her head with my hand and move it up and down on my d!ck. But I didn’t.

After Minutes of Giving me the B.lowjob, She stood up, wiped the saliva off her mouth, sat down back on her seat.
I Stood there like an Abandoned log of wood, not knowing what to do.
“Come over to my house, 7pm, today” she said with a Smile.

I dressed up.
“What about Grace?” I asked

I don’t really, know why I felt imbibed to have $£x with her, I don’t know if I found her Attractive, or $£xy, or its the shame of she walking in to find me Nailing her daughter.
She wasn’t just asking asking me to sleep with her, it wasn’t a Request; She didn’t make it look like I had an Option to refuse.

And I Couldn’t say No to her.

“I’ll figure out a way to keep her off the house” she said, as she Steered a little on her Mobile Chair.

I walked out of her office, I Called Ibro to inform him, Everything was alright.
I realised I had just gotten into a huge mess, I cursed the day I met Grace.
I arrived home, still upset, I got home, I walked into Ibro’s room, Jennifer was there too.

“Why are you Moody?” Ibro asked.
I sat on his couch, beside Jennifer while Ibro was on the bed.”

“One of my babe’s Mother wants me to sleep with her” I Said.

Ibro began Laughing Incessantly, even Slapping the bed in the process, he laughed with tears flowing.

I chuckled a little, and joined him laughing,
“What’s funny?” I asked, Jennifer was laughing too.

Jennifer looked at me, with a serious look on her face.
“Do you want to do it?”

“I don’t know” I replied.

“Bang her, Bang the hell…”
Ibro paused when Jennifer gave him a Stern look.

“How would you feel if a friend of yours bangs your Mother?” she asked me.
“What? Don’t go there please” I said looking away.
My mother can’t Stoop that low.

Do the right thing Jeff. She said.

Jennifer Believed a Great part of me wanted to Nail Grace’s Mother.
Maybe she was right!.
But I liked the way she talked to me, because what I needed at that moment was someone to scold me and tell me all the right words.
I eventually made up my mind not to Visit her or have any $exual encounter with Both Grace and her Mum.
I switched off my Phone, when I got to my room.
I ate and began reading for my Next examination.

I was watching a Movie by 6pm. I heard a knock on my door, I opened the door.
It was Grace’s Mum, my eyes grew bulgy out of shock, I didn’t believe what I was seeing.
“How did you get…” She hugged me, thereby interrupting me. That’s when I Noticed Ibro and Jennifer standing by their door.

Jennifer Shook her head, in a way saying.
“Don’t do it Jeff”

She walked in and sat on the bed, She was wearing the same Suit top and trouser.
“But how did you get my Address?” I asked.

She leaned on her left hand, while she laughed.
“I had second thoughts, I figured you might not want to see me again, so I followed you to know where you Live”

“But Jeff, I just want to make you my $£x friend,” nothing more, she said........http://truecelebmedia.com/rated-18-midnight-saga-episode-22/

(1) (Reply)

Iron Sanctuary (V3) / Should A Poem Mean? Or Just Be? / Nepad Essay Competition For Young Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.