Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Iron Sanctuary (V3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iron Sanctuary (V3) (1736 Views)

Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) / Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Iron Sanctuary: Dimension
Written by: Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach

Introduction
Jude stood by his cloud jumper, standing on the highest peak in Iron Sanctuary, he pressed a button on the gadget wrapped to his arm, seeing the power flow he had, he felt dejected, just 90%,it was fair for someone of average skill, but he was not contended.
"I still need to level up" he said angrily and climbed on the cloud jumper and dived it down the cliff.
Mide grunted as IV helped him get one or two things in place to make sure the War Frame was completed at that moment, already making some adjustments and modifications to it.
"Have anyone seen Jude? " Dawn asked, entering into the workshop.
"Not in days" IV replied
"Heaven" Dawn replied and went out.
IV paused and took a look at Mide and spoke.
"Jude is becoming to hungry for power, we have to put him in order" IV said calmly.
"Chill bro, it means no harm, hoping to get more stronger and even, the Strength Competition is coming up very soon" Mide replied and bolted the last part of the War Frame.
"Let's get back to business"

Chapter One
Mide knelt down, blending with the grass, he shouted out his bow of fury and took aim at the metal bulls waiting for the unlucky one, that would leave the gathering. This was his second attempt, after he was being attacked by the bull, both him and Sleek.
Fwwiiippp! He released the arrow, striking a young bull.
"Metal bull killed, zero metal point gained, no beast soul, eat metal meat to level up" the voice said within him.
Mide smirked and turned onviaiblebwith his steam demon and crawled gently to the beast, the bulls immediately gathered around the dead bull and began to tear it's meat apart, which made Mide pause, in all his years of hunting, he had never come across such.
The comlink on his hand bleeped repeatedly, and quickly he dashed to safety to prevent the beasts from noticing him.
"Hey"
"Mide, something just came up, terrible, Jude killed an Animan, then stole all its beast souls" Tasha said from the other end.
"Impossible" Mide said and quickly summoned out his dragon mount and bolted off
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 4:18am On Dec 09, 2019
From afar, everyone on Zion clan could here the war chant from the animans, talking them to peace had proved futile, since Jude was nowhere to be found, their animal instinct had already kicked in.
"If we don't give them Jude, there is no way we won't fight" Mide said to The Tribot and turned into Double D, with lots of modifications.
"Afterall, we only tried considering them humans, there are still animals, I see reason they had to go into hiding before we brought them back" Mide said angrily and summoned out his Air Slasher
Jude tumbled on the mountain, also falling of the cliff, he groaned as he felt sharp pain around his waist, this was his third attempt to kill the sacred king mountain wolf, but somehow he has keep failing.
"One way or the other, if I don't kill you, I won't go" he said, and watched as the mountain wolf snarled at him, with its rocky body, glittering as the sun shines on it.
With a great leap, the wolf went for Jude, who quickly intercepted and threw both of them off the cliff.

Dawn felt a hard smack on her face, from the animan standing before her, before all would spill, she had begged her brother, Mide, to let her have the chance of talking to them.
"How dare you? " Mide barked angrily and in an instance, with the help of darkwar , he was already holding the Animan up by the neck.
"Leave and never return, go back to the slum where you came from"
Just then Jude entered into Zion clan, and immediately held captive and brought before everyone.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Jude asked and pushed the Animan holding him off
"Is it true you killed an Animan and took all its gears?" Mide asked
"I have not been home for weeks, how is that even possible? "
"Liar" an Animan shouted angrily and three a stone at Jude.
"It's true, it was the chameleon among us, I saw him do it, shape-shifting into the boy" an Animan in form of a tortoise said calmly from the crowd.
"Äll of you are so dead" Jude said angrily and threw a blindness gas in the midst of the animans and in less than two minutes, slaughtered everyone of them, taking the form of his humanbot.
Chapter Two
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by iamgprince: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2019
wow! interesting
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Tominix(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] grin hey devilpen remember me that boy from facebook
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by codedguy1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
h
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by tunjilee003: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Devil pen is back with another hit,why amiman instead of animal?
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tominix:
[color=#006600][/color] grin
hey devilpen remember me that boy from facebook
sure bro, I misplaced my phone, so I haven't been really active these days
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Still dont know when Iron Sanctuary will continue, still want to gather enough duo before kicking back
but you'll be glad to know something is going on behind
IRANSE
this is not just a novel.
"I'm Iranse, I live by just on code, I dont ask why, just where, who and when and Remi is next"

Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by 198800Mam(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
UPDATE PLS
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Iron Sanctuary V3

Chapter Two
Mide dashed into his chambers, not knowing the next step of action to take, Kids irrational behavior putting everything at stake.
"You have just one option " a voice said behind
Looking back, Mide saw his steam demon soul, taking full form of a human, with steamy body and a glowing blue eyes
"I do grant Just one wish, and now you're in dire need of it
Mide clapped his hand together having the perfect idea
"is it possible to rewind everything like it never happened??
"Possible, but I must warn you, the consequences is uncertain "
"Just back to the time Lyta died, then we continue from there "
Steam demon shooked his head and spoke
"If you insist "
Mide found himself standing before Lyta's dead body with the entire iron clan cheering loud and the animans also
"What happened in the future that you had to alter the timeline? " the leader of the animan asked calmly walking forward
"What? " Mide asked looking confused
"So you don't know? " the animan asked and sniffed around Mide's body
"Dad " the triplet said in unison and ran up to their dad
"We did It"
"No, your father did something stupid, he altered the time line "
Mide pushed the animan hard on the chest and suddenly both of them fell into a trance, seeing everything that happened and how Jude murdered his kind

The animan staggered back and looked at Jude
"I and my kind shall return to where we came from " the animan said and left Mide and his kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sen walked up where Remi stood watching a everyone from both Iron Clan and from the dark circle jubilated while drinking themselves to stupor.
"How do you make up for those long gone years in the Myriad Ground?" Sent asked and sat beside Mide
"So it still exist "
"Somehow but we at living on past glory and the legacy you left behind "
Mide smiled and looked back at Sen
"Bro that is gone, long gone and now I have to face something that really affects our future, Jude "
"What about Jude? "
Mide sighed and tapped Sen lightly on the laps
"I somehow brought us back to this point, I mean in a former life we had won and moved on, but Jude killed every of the animan "
Sen gulped and looked at Mide with disbelief in his eyes
Jude summoned out his Sabre tooth fiery spear, walking as quiet as possible to avoid being seen by the metal Raven before him, clutching tight to the spear and suddenly gave a loud roar as he leapt out from hiding and aimed at the Raven.
Getting his mark, Jude jumped up in jubilation hearing the voice within him.
"Level 20 upgrade, 2 metal geno gained and one metal scrap received, eat metal to level up"

A brown stone suddenly came out from the raven's mouth, which made Jude made a look, picking it up he didn't see any sense to it, but still went ahead to keep it among his metal pack.

Queenite stood next to Ling, walking side by side each other
"So when will things be cool with us? " Ling asked without looking at Queenite
"Well, for someone who ran off when I needed him the most, I don't think we should ever be together "
Long eyes opened with, with self pity and let out a slight cough
"but I might have a rethink and consider you, since the daughter father bond is stronger than I could and we could manage Iron Sanctuary affairs together "
Long smiled and gave his wife a deep kiss on the forehead
Jude entered into his room avoiding contact with his siblings, curious about the stone, he pulled out the metal beetle he had kept as a gift for Wicked and placed the stone before it, and instantly the beetle swallowed it
"So what? " he asked and watched the beetle as it gradually became to change color with some strange added features on the body.
Quickly Jude drove a dagger into the beetle, and like paper the dagger shattered
"Wow " Jude said and used his metal hammer next
"1 geno point gained "
His eyes opened wide, this was the first time a beetle would release a geno point, so the stone was responsible
"I'll be the strongest in months to come, absolute level up, what if I get a bigger hunt alive and give it this stone, unimaginable power "

Chapter 3

1 Like

Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by tunjilomo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Have you forgotten this one?
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
tunjilomo:
Have you forgotten this one?
lost the flow, to be sincere
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by tunjilomo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Devilpen:
lost the flow, to be sincere

Oh. You just shocked me.

Your stories are really beautiful and fun, BTW.
Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by Devilpen(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hey!!!!!!!! Helloooo.
I'm kind of back?
I have time now for myself. A little bit rough.
Big news
Iron Sanctuary is getting a comic that will updated every 12 days.
The story in the comic dives into a darker part of the Sanctuary.
I hope you support by engaging.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Symphony No. 35 / The Double Agent / To The Stars - Kachi Ugo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.