Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) (16694 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Ngyab: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
The Federal Executive Council Meeting Is Currently going on At tthe state house.The meeting is being presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://www.ngyab.com/news/fec-meeting-at-the-state-house-presided-over-by-president-buhari-photos/

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Ngyab: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2016

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by modsfucker: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Waiting for the outcome
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by bender79: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
These people are just pissing on our heads.

16 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Abeymills(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2016
The clueles dullard ones foolishness in high places

6 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Funlordjnr: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided

Chei! Is this really news? Who wan preside over am before? As long as the president is in the country that is part of his job description abeg!

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Funlordjnr: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2016
cry
Abeymills:

Which kind of senseless post be dis egbon? Just because you see buhari name abi?

No die of high blood pressure for nothing oh!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
modsfucker:
Waiting for the outcome
that is the outcome already, taking of pictures.

10 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mtchew as if apart from taking of pictures there is anything more. undecided

4 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

Chei! Is this really news? Who wan preside over am before? As long as the president is in the country that is part of his job description abeg!

Non mind them. Na me wan preside over am before?

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by ramdris(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
We need positive changes and not pics.. I voted u guys cos I believed in y'all and still do though declining kinda...
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by lielbree: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Rice 20k
Kerosene 210 per litre
Fuel 145

Any discussion as to when these prices will reduce?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeymills:

You have my blessing. Find your English teacher... then kill him/her angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
A highly incompetent and useless government.
What more can come out of surface this meeting except
this pictures.

Voting for buhari was the greatest mistake of my life.

I seek for forgiveness i was simple scammed, this was opposite of what i had in mind before voting for APC

9 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Executive council meeting, by their results/fruits you shall know them.
special shout out to Madam cash and PMB.
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by goshen26: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
sigiyaya:
Yy
I kno its not Yahoo yahoo that u wanted to say, u only wanted to book space for ur lengthy epistle

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by vicmela(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
PLS my question is What are they discussing there? This their pix na nonsense. everything is on the high side, can't imagine this.
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na pictures Nigerians go chop let him be there enjoying his mistaken presidency 2019 is just around d corner. visionless president. keep blaming Johnathan till 2019 instead of living up to your responsibilities as a president.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by maddock(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just take a good look at all these idiots (please forgive my language) Nigeria is officially in recession and they all ought to be sober to reflect the mood of the nation, yet they are all smiling for the camera. Am so so pissed now.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeymills:
And this one will call himself a BSc/HND holder o.

You see the reasons why employers complain most Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeymills:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
How some of our leaders still find it amusing to laugh at such a gathering considering the present situation in the country still beat my imagination undecided
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by DAVE41(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
How this 'em post take help

. undecided
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by Jengem: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
The dummy of daura and his band of incompetent losers
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by eleko1: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
lielbree:
Rice 20k
Kerosene 210 per litre
Fuel 145

Any discussion as to when these prices will reduce?
all will be well
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by truthspeaks: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Look @ dem n u ll tink they r discussing sumtin sensible. Wat a useless bunch always seeking to milk d common man on d street. Hopefully they won't tax Nigerians for having sex.
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by ephi123(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
What should we do with these pictures? Like seriously. Make impactful policies abeg and let pictures be.
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by ginggerxy: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
bender79:
These people are just pissing on our heads.
and at same time telling us it's raining angry
Re: FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) by amuokuko: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Federal Ewu Council..

Bunch of dullards..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye's Constituent Bowing To Him / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / World Bank Approves $2.1bn Loan For Seven Projects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.