Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge (15794 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by dblackninja: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lots and lots of misconceptions!! embarassed

Well I can't leave without at least laughing cheesy grin
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

You in a more advanced form. Take for example,our civilization cannot reproduce anymore. We looks for other life forms on other planets,visited them,pro-created with them or even genetically upgraded them. Then on a soul level we re-incarnate as them. So basically you have upgraded their DNA with your so that they could reach your level if they chose to.

This tallies with the Sumerian/Egyptian Mythology,even in the Bible where it said the Sons of the the Gods came into the daughters of men

The pastors don't give good explanations but fearful and erroneous ones. Genesis is more of genetic and not religious.

There is no evidence that extraterrestrial civilization exists . So you have no right to assume that aliens upgraded our DNA . Who then upgraded theirs

You are a part of the "God Particle" not a subject to any deity. Every God Particle is One,but experiencing itself in many forms. Basically you are me talking to yourself. Other people are holograms to you. In the church,you will think there are many of you. But in reality you sit in an empty room.

You are really conflating so many theories about life into one , it will end up becoming a gallimaufry . Hmm ! It already has though .

Quantum physics describes the universe as nothing more than vibrating strings of energy. Scientific research has shown that different parts of our bodies have their own sonic signature. In other words the sound of the cells of your heart differs from the sound of the cells of your Lungs. I am a witness of it everyday

How does one witness sounds of the cells of one's heart or lungs ? Is there a special device for that or through meditation ?

Everything is Spirit. Anything vibrating,including the universe is vibrating. This vibration is known as Spirit to religion.
Even a stone is a spirit. Because it vibrates at a very low speed. A stone is more physical due to its very low vibration,which is different to water. Water is between physical and spirit/air.

No energy is in everything . If everything is spirit then everything both living and inanimate should reincarnate . Do stones and animals reincarnate ?

The oneness is the real you. The oneness experiences itself in unlimited dimension,planets,star systems,universes at the same time. The oneness is similar to one TV that has access to many channels but can witch between them. Time travel,reincarnate are possible movements of the oneness between dimensions and different realities.

Please is there any evidence for unlimited dimensions - this is my first of seeing this . Anyway , what gave rise to unlimited dimensions and different realities ? Science is struggling to understand one reality and you say there are more than one realities ? How can one differentiate between one reality and another and what causes that experience of existing in all the aforementioned at the same time shocked ?

The real you is outside space and time. what you are experiencing is only a reflection of you in one of the parallel worlds you exist in
You can Google parallel realities to understand more.

There is no cogent proof for parallel realities or universes . And remember it suggests that you can be anything in those realities , so how can we determine which is real and which is the reflection . How can we tell ?

Voodoo priests are mentally trained to trust in their method. Don't forget belief and thoughts goes a long way in shaping our future. This way of thinking have been passed from generation to generations.

The Ifa priests,Dogan of Mali claimed they got their knowledge from the sky people. Who knows,they might be telling the truth. Look around African cultures,they give reference to visitors from the sky who taught them astrology and divination.

Fallen Angels - they were the so-called men from the sky . They instigated various religions as a way of getting back at God . They founded false religions as they sought to deify themselves . Mysteries were revealed by them to men of different cultures .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no evidence that extraterrestrial civilization exists . So you have no right to assume that aliens upgraded our DNA . Who then upgraded theirs

You are really conflating so many theories about life into one , it will end up becoming a gallimaufry . Hmm ! It already has though .

How does one witness sounds of the cells of one's heart or lungs ? Is there a special device for that or through meditation ?

No energy is in everything . If everything is spirit then everything both living and inanimate should reincarnate . Do stones and animals reincarnate ?

Please is there any evidence for unlimited dimensions - this is my first of seeing this . Anyway , what gave rise to unlimited dimensions and different realities ? Science is struggling to understand one reality and you say there are more than one realities ? How can one differentiate between one reality and another and what causes that experience of existing in all the aforementioned at the same time shocked ?

There is no cogent proof for parallel realities or universes . And remember it suggests that you can be anything in those realities , so how can we determine which is real and which is the reflection . How can we tell ?

Fallen Angels - they were the so-called men from the sky . They instigated various religions as a way of getting back at God . They founded false religions as they sought to deify themselves . Mysteries were revealed by them to men of different cultures .

Can you define the word extra-terrestrial? You can post from a dictionary or Google.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
dblackninja:
Lots and lots of misconceptions!! embarassed

Really ? Or you sure , apprise us .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

Can you define the word extra-terrestrial? You can post from a dictionary or Google.

Extraterrestrial life, also called alien life is life that does not originate from Earth - Wikipedia's definition .

What about the other questions ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Extraterrestrial life, also called alien life is life that does not originate from Earth - Wikipedia's definition .

What about the other questions ?

I will answer all your questions don't worry.

Question; Are there characters in your bible that did not originate on this planet? Yes or No
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

I will answer all your questions don't worry.

Question; Are there characters in your bible that did not originate on this planet? Yes or No

God and angels - but these entities don't belong to this universe . You were actually talking about alien life inside this universe .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God and angels - but these entities don't belong to this universe . You were actually talking about alien life inside this universe .

I am not talking about alien life. I am talking about Extra-dimentional beings,similar to ourselves who visited the planet and also recorded by the ancient.

You say God and angel,I say extraterrestrials called gods due to their advanced technology.

Question; How many men did Abraham cook dinner for and how many did Lot encounter? What did the Bible describe their appearances as?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

I am not talking about alien life. I am talking about Extra-dimentional beings,similar to ourselves who visited the planet and also recorded by the ancient.

You say God and angel,I say extraterrestrials called gods due to their advanced technology.
Question; How many men did Abraham cook dinner for and how many did Lot encounter? What did the Bible describe their appearance as?

They had the appearance of men .

I get where this is going but hold on . If these 'men' were denizens of another dimension , how did they advance technologically . Now since you surmise that they engineered our DNA who engineered theirs ? Why would our DNA need an upgrade but not theirs ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They had appearances of men .

Good! Three of them had the appearance of men,including the one Abraham called Lord. In The English language,"Lord" is a title given to a male figure,a rank for bravery and service to a community. Their society were called the Annunaki

I get where this is going but hold on . If these 'men' were denizens of another dimension , how did they advance technologically . Now since you surmise that they engineered our DNA who engineered theirs ? Why would our DNA need an upgrade but not theirs ?

They were on a journey to find gold which could be used for long life and to adjust the weather pattern of their planet and make adjustment to their energy fields. It is obviously almost impossible to phantom the idea that we cannot possibly be alone in the universe. I get that. But the ancient from different cultures scattered around our planet happen to all be saying the same thing.

There are billions of planets our there with different forms of life. If we use the internet,mobile phones today,what makes us think there are not better tools out there?

Who engineered their DNA. I believe this firstly in survival for the fittest and more advance life forms taking advantage of the less advanced ones. The Europeans are a typical example. Nigeria is a colony of the British as we speak. We even communicate in their language and not ours. They looked different to us,discovered we had stronger genes and hence enslaved us for 500 years or less...which was exactly what the Annunaki did to the Adamus(slaves to the god). The same may have applied to them.

If life forms are not allowed to develop themselves,they get taken over by superior once. This is why I partially believe in Evolution of life forms on our planet but others where modified...example Humans. When the bible spoke of god creating man,it actually meant the annunakis genetically altering modern man

If you are honest,you will acknowledge the fact that it is possible to cross-breed animals

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

Good! Three of them had the appearance of men,including the one Abraham called Lord. In The English language,"Lord" is a title given to a male figure,a rank for bravery and service to a community. Their society were called the Annunaki

Now , this could be the end of the argument

1.The Anunnaki means offsprings of Anu . Who created Anu ? And his consort Ki ?

2. Now according to the mythology , heaven and earth were inseparable until Enli was born . Now Enli separated heaven and earth - Anu took heaven and his consort Ki took earth .

Now you believe these are extra-dimensional men from a civilized society called the Anunnaki and according to science , our dimension was formed when the universe came into being billions of years ago but remember this is a natural occurrence and not some power possessed by a higher civilization which could separate dimensions .

How was it possible for extra-dimensional men to cleave heaven and earth into two and even claim possession of both ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
... More contributions ,

Hahn , sonofluc1fer , plaetton

If you believe in any of the three tell us why so we can discuss
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by hahn(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
... More contributions ,

Hahn , sonofluc1fer , plaetton

If you believe in any of the three tell us why so we can discuss

None of the above. Until I get sufficient proof.

I am actually interested in voodoo sha. If it works then there is a huge market just waiting to be conquered cool cool
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now , this could be the end of the argument

1.The Anunnaki means offsprings of Anu . Who created Anu ? And his consort Ki ?

2. Now according to the mythology , heaven and earth were inseparable until Enli was born . Now Enli separated heaven and earth - Anu took heaven and his consort Ki took earth .

Now you believe these are extra-dimensional men from a civilized society called the Anunnaki and according to science , our dimension was formed when the universe came into being billions of years ago but remember this is a natural occurrence and not some power possessed by a higher civilization which could separate dimensions .

How was it possible for extra-dimensional men to cleave heaven and earth into two and even claim possession of both ?

ifenes and his own brand of weed ehn undecided
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

ifenes and his own brand of weed ehn undecided

The guy is trying sha . I was surprised he lasted this long .

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by hahn(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The guy is trying sha . I was surprised he lasted this long .

The weed strong na tongue grin
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

The weed strong na tongue grin

wink

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kay17 , CoolUsername

If you believe in any of them , tell us why ?

If you don't , your reasons .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by todayboy: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ifenes you are awesome

You just build my interest on metaphysics
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
todayboy:
Ifenes you are awesome

See hahn , someone has a fan already .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
todayboy:
Ifenes you are awesome

You are welcomed.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

You are welcomed.

Hey bro , answers to my questions . You don forget ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hey bro , answers to my questions . You don forget ?

I'm tired. You can study theses stuff. I started studying them since I was 18. Metaphysics is something you study yourself. I can only share with someone of interest.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

I'm tired. You can study theses stuff. I started studying them since I was 18. Metaphysics is something you study yourself. I can only share with someone of interest.

Ok .

What books do you read ? Looks like I need to update .

Ebooks are preferable

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by CoolUsername: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Kay17 , CoolUsername If you believe in any of them , tell us why ? If you don't , your reasons .

I don't, simply for lack of evidence.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok .

What books do you read ? Looks like I need to update .

Ebooks are preferable

I'm not sure about Ebooks. I buy my books and attended classes, seminars etc

I can some recommend some well researched authors if you want. Mr Astrotheolgy, otherwise known as Santos Bonacci( does YouTube teaching), Allan Watts, Bashar Ankyl, Credo Mutua

1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2016
This is an example of classes I attend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1hTlGnyY8s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

I don't, simply for lack of evidence.

Lack of evidence or you rejected whatever evidence because you never witnessed or had an anamnesis - memories of past lives ?

And ifenes , thanks for your contributions and the books you recommended .

Two more questions and I won't have to ask more after your response , have you connected spiritually with your quondam incarnations or do you have a memory of your past lives ? How can one do such ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Any atheist that believes in any of the tags above are not really atheist, just confused individuals, the same way there is no scientific proof that God exist is the same way non of the above is real. voodoo and reincarnation are all fantasies.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lack of evidence or you rejected whatever evidence because you never witnessed or had an anamnesis - memories of past lives ?

And ifenes , thanks for your contributions and the books you recommended .

Two more questions and I won't have to ask more after your response , have you connected spiritually with your quondam incarnations or do you have a memory of your past lives ? How can one do such ?

I am connected to everything in every way. The world and everything is in me. I do not have memory of past life,but I(just like you) connect to parallel universe in form of dreams. All humans do.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
You don't know what you are saying, this is pure evidence that atheists are confuse. Post like this expose atheist. Keep it up.
illiterate Nigerians. No atheist can believed in voodoo or spirits or reincarnation, anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what atheism means.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:
Any atheist that believes in any of the tags above are not really atheist, just confused individuals, the same way there is no scientific proof that God exist is the same way non of the above is real. voodoo and reincarnation are all fantasies.

Some people read what you haven't read,so you cannot say. There will be no Science books if some men did not study their environments and the stars with limited tools. Has science detected how the Pyramid of Giza was built so far? Einstein himself was ridiculed back in the day for his theories which stood the test of time.

How come you agree with a Chemistry test book and not the African divination. How come you agree there are 9 planet and disagree with Astrology which has broader knowledge of the stars you won't find in school. I think it is due to your trust in certain people to give knowledge. How are you different to a christian who waits o the pastor to give him/her knowledge.

Have you ever asked yourself what made juju potent in many cases. What could make speaking to a horn get someone else mad,why would a Pastor etc. Have you studied similarities in cultures regarding Jins,Ifa,voodoo,Vows,Oaths,Blood covenants around the world? I guess not.

Being an Atheist shouldn't stop you from studying for yourself. Science so far has 10% knowledge of the Universe. It cannot be fully relied on.The present educational system is not really meant to give you knowledge anyway. Don't forget the stories of Bruno Giordano,Galileo, Pythagoras who were killed for having different knowledge to what was accepted back them. Atheism is no excuse to fold your arms

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.