Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge (15880 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2016
The simple fact there is, is that there is no magical god somewhere. You and I are simply a direct descendant from the very First People who appeared on the First earth of the universe. Since it is Man's nature to expand, We came here on this earth as there are others too. All these parents in the past are our Ancestors.

Why don't we just ask Our First Parent directly? Why must we go through Ancestors?

The answer that to question is simple and with a simple question- Why do we go to Mummy first before Daddy to ask something that would take a lot of explanation to get?
Daddy here is The God,
Mummy is the Ancestor, If Mummy too is too hard to convince, Then I will try My Elder Brother to help convince mummy if he can't convince daddy directly or Aunty..
Or when we misbehave towards our parent, We will have to find someone to beg them on our behalf.

That is the issue with Jesus too, Jesus is simply an ancestor, whose ancestor is the critical question here.

KingEbukasBlog:

Why are ancestors considered as part of the universal forces ? Looking directly at what reincarnation is , why should ancestors be venerated as practiced in Confucianism and Taoism while we are our own ancestors . You get ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 1:49am On Sep 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Alright , here is my rebuttal .

Proof 1 : Horus was born during month of Khoiak which is between October and November not December 25. Plus the bible did not mention the actual birth date of Christ .

Proof 2 : Horus was never baptized. Just one story that involves water - where Horus is torn to pieces, with Isis requesting the crocodile god to fish him out of the water.

Proof 3 : Horus never had any 12 disciples instead he had four demigods that followed him, and about 16 human followers and an unknown number of blacksmiths that went into battle with him.

Proof 4 : Horus was never betrayed by a friend

Proof 5 : Horus did not die by crucifixion. There are so many versions of Horus’ death, but none of them involve crucifixion.

Proof 5 : Horus was never buried for three days.

Proof 6 : Horus was not resurrected. Horus was only brought back to life by Isis , according to some accounts of his life , and then becoming the lord of the underworld.

Proof 7: Horus was no saviour who died for anyone and there are no accounts of Horus being a teacher at the age of 12.

Proof 8 : In one of the accounts , Ra's other son Set killed Horus' father , Osiris , out of envy . None of such occurred with Joseph , Jesus' earthly father .

Proof 9 : Horus had one of his eyes gouged out by Set . Jesus never witnessed such .

Proof 10 : There are two logical fallacies in your claim that Christ's story was a rehash of Horus' . consider two fallacies in particular:
(i) Post hoc ergo propter hoc
(ii) terminological fallacy.

(i) : Post hoc ergo propter hoc : It states that since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X. Where X= the life of Horus and Y = life of Christ . You can't conclude that the life of Christ was invented or caused by the life of Horus because it shares some sort of similarity with the life of Horus .

(ii) : Terminological fallacy : : This occurs when words are redefined to prove a point .

Example :

Baptism - this was redefined to assume a correlation with Christ's baptism when Horus is torn to pieces, with Isis requesting the crocodile god to fish him out of the water.

Ministry - this was redefined too . Horus never had any form of ministry .

Proof 11 : Christ's history is verifiable . Christ as well was his disciples even Judas Iscariot are historical people . While Horus' story is purely mythical and obviously false .

Someone quoted me this before sometimes last years on nairaland. http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-myth.html is not credible

The site you got this from is a christian website of which the writer has probably never read the Egyptian book of the dead or visited the Efdu temple in Egypt,which is the Temple of Horus

Like I said Horus represents the Sun and his twelve disciples are the 12 Zodiac signs,same as Jesus.

You are better of getting a copy of the book and not a christian website. I got mine when I visited Egypt years ago and their is a copy at the British Library,but you can only read it there. However you can get a copy off amazon,water-stone if you desired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:32am On Sep 12, 2016
ifenes:

Someone quoted me this before sometimes last years on nairaland. http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-myth.html is not credible

The site you got this from is a christian website of which the writer has probably never read the Egyptian book of the dead or visited the Efdu temple in Egypt,which is the Temple of Horus

Like I said Horus represents the Sun and his twelve disciples are the 12 Zodiac signs,same as Jesus.

You are better of getting a copy of the book and not a christian website. I got mine when I visited Egypt years ago and their is a copy at the British Library,but you can only read it there. However you can get a copy off amazon,water-stone if you desired.

Got questions never mentioned about Osiris' brother Set and how he got Horus' eyes gouged out after he defeated Osiris - I clearly mentioned that . There are others too

- Horus fell in love with the goddess of Love while Christ died a single man with no lover at all .
- Horus also defeated his devious uncle Set in battle while Christ's uncle was never mentioned .

-Horus was practically a war god while Christ was a lover of peace and advocate on non violence

In addition to that , the fact remains that there are no verifiable accounts of Horus' "life" on earth . Christ is a Historical Figure .

The pictures you posted comparing Horus and Christ have been on the internet already .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:45am On Sep 12, 2016
gatiano:
The simple fact there is, is that there is no magical god somewhere. You and I are simply a direct descendant from the very First People who appeared on the First earth of the universe. Since it is Man's nature to expand, We came here on this earth as there are others too. All these parents in the past are our Ancestors.

Why don't we just ask Our First Parent directly? Why must we go through Ancestors?

The answer that to question is simple and with a simple question- Why do we go to Mummy first before Daddy to ask something that would take a lot of explanation to get?
Daddy here is The God,
Mummy is the Ancestor, If Mummy too is too hard to convince, Then I will try My Elder Brother to help convince mummy if he can't convince daddy directly or Aunty..
Or when we misbehave towards our parent, We will have to find someone to beg them on our behalf.

That is the issue with Jesus too, Jesus is simply an ancestor, whose ancestor is the critical question here.

Pls explain the emboldened text . What do you mean by First people and First earth ? Any evidence for such ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Immorttal: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How about defining reincarnation , spirits , voodoo ?

I will only ask questions from your responses . Just like I did with ifenes . If you are not sure about something , sha don't mention it ooo
1 Reincarnation is the belief that a soul is born multiple times into new bodies or life forms. The soul travels on an eternal path living in one body for a time, dying, and then entering a new body to live again.when you consider the immortality of our consciousness, then this made more sense than the blurry and misleading concept of heaven and paradise. my believe on this is limited,60%. it have a high tendency of being the fact and order of human existence.

2 Yes i believe in spirits or demons, an alien entity attracted to the plethora of unseen energies in the human dimension. they came to trade, thats all. its important to note that they are not our creators contrary to your own belief.and most times they are not as bad as the bible portrayed them. 100% on this.

3 yes, voodoo is a manipulation of energy.its real and exists in many dimensions,... from volition, incantations,affirmations, meditation, combining natural laws and rules to manipulate something, using the concept of "relativity" to establish a link between two things. the practisers believe so much in energy existing in many forms so they try to use diverse mediums to achieve their aims. this is advanced science. 100% believe on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Got questions never mentioned about Osiris' brother Set and how he got Horus' eyes gouged out after he defeated Osiris - I clearly mentioned that . There are others too

- Horus fell in love with the goddess of Love while Christ died a single man with no lover at all .
- Horus also defeated his devious uncle Set in battle while Christ's uncle was never mentioned .

-Horus was practically a war god while Christ was a lover of peace and advocate on non violence

In addition to that , the fact remains that there are no verifiable accounts of Horus' "life" on earth . Christ is a Historical Figure .

The pictures you posted comparing Horus and Christ have been on the internet already .

Mythology often come with different stories. Horus had other death stories. One claimed he was killed by a scorpion(meaning in the month of Scorpio) while another claimed by an Archer(meaning in the month of (Sagittarius). All are representative of betrayal and death.

Judas was claimed to have kissed Jesus(Scorpio represented Judas giving the Sun the kiss of death in Winter) and was latter hanged on the tree

Acts 5:30, The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13:29, And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulcher.

Acts 10:39 ,And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

Another book of the bible claimed it was Crucifixion on a cross. A cross is obviously different to a tree

John 19:19
19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Mark 15:30
30 Save thyself, and come down from the cross.

Matthew 27:42
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

What I am trying to say is the stories could be said in many ways but the focus should be the Astrological meaning. Whether Jesus's story included dying as a virgin or having a wife with children,it doesn't matter. Krishna,Mithra had similar stories but different narratives too.

Christ means Light and the light of the world is the Sun. Darkness is the opposite of the Sun,which kills the Sun at night,only for the Sun to rise from the dead in the morning. This applies to Seth,the God of the underworld,darkness etc Horizon came from the word Horus too,which means Horus-rising,rising Sun etc

Have you ever asked yourself what "Sunday" means and why do you go to church on Sundays?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2016
It is well explained by Elijah Muhammad, If that is not convincing enough, then Blackroots science, if that too seems too much, The Igbo Elder has declared the same thing. God is/was not a lonely or bored person, He has/had A WIFE, and Children too. Thus, You and I are a direct descendant. Some others are test-tube babies(made in the laboratory), those are the created or made being, not The African.

KingEbukasBlog:

Pls explain the emboldened text . What do you mean by First people and First earth ? Any evidence for such ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by blueAgent(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Immorttal:

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

refrain from vile words, christian. SMH

Tell that to Apetheist not me.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Mythology often come with different stories. Horus had other death stories. One claimed he was killed by a scorpion(meaning in the month of Scorpio) while another claimed by an Archer(meaning in the month of (Sagittarius). All are representative of betrayal and death.

Judas was claimed to have kissed Jesus(Scorpio represented Judas giving the Sun the kiss of death in Winter) and was latter hanged on the tree

Acts 5:30, The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13:29, And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulcher.

Acts 10:39 ,And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

Another book of the bible claimed it was Crucifixion on a cross. A cross is obviously different to a tree

John 19:19
19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Mark 15:30
30 Save thyself, and come down from the cross.

Matthew 27:42
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

What I am trying to say is the stories could be said in many ways but the focus should be the Astrological meaning. Whether Jesus's story included dying as a virgin or having a wife with children,it doesn't matter. Krishna,Mithra had similar stories but different narratives too.

Christ means Light and the light of the world is the Sun. Darkness is the opposite of the Sun,which kills the Sun at night,only for the Sun to rise from the dead in the morning. This applies to Seth,the God of the underworld,darkness etc Horizon came from the word Horus too,which means Horus-rising,rising Sun etc

Have you ever asked yourself what "Sunday" means and why do you go to church on Sundays?

The Sabbath day - Saturday - has always been sacrosanct even during the time of Christ . It was never Sunday .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
gatiano:
It is well explained by Elijah Muhammad, If that is not convincing enough, then Blackroots science, if that too seems too much, The Igbo Elder has declared the same thing. God is/was not a lonely or bored person, He has/had A WIFE, and Children too. Thus, You and I are a direct descendant. Some others are test-tube babies(made in the laboratory), those are the created or made being, not The African.

Test tube babies ? How ? Do you have pictures , videos any sort of evidence to buttress this claim ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
... grin
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Still Open
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
There are atheists who believe in witches . Where are they ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
I believe in the works of the so called witches. Witches is the name the european coined up, In Yoruba Language, literature and culture, They are called Aje, Elders of the night. They are given the authority over the use of energies; They are not in control of the energies. Their duty is simply to ensure the balance and enforce the heavy promises that is made on every planetary system; As such, there is nothing called evil witches or wicked witches.

KingEbukasBlog:
There are atheists who believe in witches . Where are they ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
I believe in the works of the so called witches. Witches is the name the european coined up, In Yoruba Language, literature and culture, They are called Aje, Elders of the night. They are given the authority over the use of energies; They are not in control of the energies. Their duty is simply to ensure the balance and enforce the heavy promises that is made on every planetary system; As such, there is nothing called evil witches or wicked witches.

How did they acquire such ability ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
In truth, Every humanbeing is an Aje, Especially all African descents. That Aje power mostly is from the Womb, and Men who are Oso/Osho, male version of Aje are mostly androgynous (Not in a beautiful look in this age), but they have large breast and stuff like that. We have thinking power, but we can't fully control the Aje power within us like the Ajes who are initiated. They have their own schools which the european love to call mystic school. It takes a lot of discipline and disciplinary codes per degree.

A woman is a very powerful entity, There is no reaching God or heaven without A woman.

KingEbukasBlog:

How did they acquire such ability ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
In truth, Every humanbeing is an Aje, Especially all African descents. That Aje power mostly is from the Womb, and Men who are Oso/Osho, male version of Aje are mostly androgynous (Not in a beautiful look in this age), but they have large breast and stuff like that. We have thinking power, but we can't fully control the Aje power within us like the Ajes who are initiated. They have their own schools which the european love to call mystic school. It takes a lot of discipline and disciplinary codes per degree.

A woman is a very powerful entity, There is no reaching God or heaven without A woman.

Why do you think so many atrocities and wicked acts have been imputed to witches - why do people see them as evil . And how can a witch use its power for good?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
The atrocities attributed to the Ajes were from the non-African christians, We imitated that idea of witches are evil and Esu is a devil from the europeans. Since the witches Ajes are incharge of balance on earth, and we as human beings always subject ourselves to over-indulgence, then in is normal for us to hate those who check us on all areas of life.

In truth, There was never a time where and when an Aje uses his/her power for either good or bad. There duty is to create balance and enforce it by any means possible.

The only way for us to use our personal Aje power for good is to begin to check our thoughts and emotions towards one another.

KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you think so many atrocities and wicked acts have been imputed to witches - why do people see them as evil . And how can a witch use its power for good?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
The atrocities attributed to the Ajes were from the non-African christians, We imitated that idea of witches are evil and Esu is a devil from the europeans. Since the witches Ajes are incharge of balance on earth, and we as human beings always subject ourselves to over-indulgence, then in is normal for us to hate those who check us on all areas of life.

In truth, There was never a time where and when an Aje uses his/her power for either good or bad. There duty is to create balance and enforce it by any means possible.

The only way for us to use our personal Aje power for good is to begin to check our thoughts and emotions towards one another.

So what exactly are actually being balanced on earth ? And are they the only ones who are in charge of balance ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
@ Gatiano

What about the Wiccans ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Like I also stated earlier, They also ensure that the treaties and promises made are enforced and carried out. Do not confuse the treaties made within this goverments with those of the higher realms in which the witches work.

There was a treaty 6000 years ago, That a group from amongst us would create a new people and would be given dominion to rule. We fought a little bit by simple means of arguments, Then We all agreed (You are Your Ancestors, thus it was You and I and all of Our African Families). Since we forget at the time of our birth, We won't easily accept that some people else should rule, that will not be original and real, It had to be enforced by means of teaching the other races. - This is one form of balance amongst many "That you/I keep your/my word" , It is the best way to study the other races and completely understand them.

Now, That rule is over- The witches would ensure that all european rules/cultures/way of life/food if in Africa/methods will become bitter to us, and not just us, it will become bitter to them too. - It is Your time to rule.
Do not confuse rulership with the european definition of ruler/rulership, That it is Your/My time to rule is simply we know the earth best, and it must be repaired and made new. (Only Africans knows How to make this happen).

NASA uses satellites to view the earth, The Ajes too have their satellites that not only see the earth and all of the dimensions within it, They know everybody physically living in and on the earth.

To now answer your question.
When A scale is been balanced at 50:50, It is all very straight not leaning towards anything. In this situation one can't say that the scale leaned towards good or evil, it simply just is. It is quiet impossible to be at that 50/50 balance in this age and time without the proper initiations, or a new born baby is perfectly balanced- Thus, THis is heaven directly after death. -It is called "Iwa Pele" in Yoruba, In today's translation into english- Sorry character looool.

When one is too pious (not good or righteous), it is irritating, like when somebody slaps me, and I allow them to continue to do so in the name of christ is extremely annoying and it causes disbalance that would definitely affect a whole of people's life, The witches may decide to unplug that string.

A person is very bad, but on the long run, it affecting people on a long run positively, Why would you want to unplug him/her?

As far as I understand, they are not the only but most powerful as a duty and extremely diligent and disciplined. They are mostly Women, What then is MA'AT of the Ancient Egypt?

KingEbukasBlog:

So what exactly are actually being balanced on earth ? And are they the only ones who are in charge of balance ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
In the cycle of the witches, There is no racism, but there are only Black People in the higher echelon of it. The reason being the most powerful witch sect only pass their knowledge from Parent to child. The most powerful sects were billions of years before the non-blacks came into existence. Other sects initiates.

Wicca can't be more that 33 degree natural knowledge + 3 degree of supernatural knowledge. It is thus mainly for non-black people, Black people can join them but would not experience that power enough even if ever the white people allow it.
Thus a Black person of 33 degree in white lodges are nothing but a joke except that they have some currencies.

KingEbukasBlog:
@ Gatiano

What about the Wiccans ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by EyeHateGod: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gatiano was Nero a Black man?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
Like I also stated earlier, They also ensure that the treaties and promises made are enforced and carried out. Do not confuse the treaties made within this goverments with those of the higher realms in which the witches work.

There was a treaty 6000 years ago, That a group from amongst us would create a new people and would be given dominion to rule. We fought a little bit by simple means of arguments, Then We all agreed (You are Your Ancestors, thus it was You and I and all of Our African Families). Since we forget at the time of our birth, We won't easily accept that some people else should rule, that will not be original and real, It had to be enforced by means of teaching the other races. - This is one form of balance amongst many "That you/I keep your/my word" , It is the best way to study the other races and completely understand them.

Now, That rule is over- The witches would ensure that all european rules/cultures/way of life/food if in Africa/methods will become bitter to us, and not just us, it will become bitter to them too. - It is Your time to rule.
Do not confuse rulership with the european definition of ruler/rulership, That it is Your/My time to rule is simply we know the earth best, and it must be repaired and made new. (Only Africans knows How to make this happen).

NASA uses satellites to view the earth, The Ajes too have their satellites that not only see the earth and all of the dimensions within it, They know everybody physically living in and on the earth.

To now answer your question.
When A scale is been balanced at 50:50, It is all very straight not leaning towards anything. In this situation one can't say that the scale leaned towards good or evil, it simply just is. It is quiet impossible to be at that 50/50 balance in this age and time without the proper initiations, or a new born baby is perfectly balanced- Thus, THis is heaven directly after death. -It is called "Iwa Pele" in Yoruba, In today's translation into english- Sorry character looool.

When one is too pious (not good or righteous), it is irritating, like when somebody slaps me, and I allow them to continue to do so in the name of christ is extremely annoying and it causes disbalance that would definitely affect a whole of people's life, The witches may decide to unplug that string.

A person is very bad, but on the long run, it affecting people on a long run positively, Why would you want to unplug him/her?

As far as I understand, they are not the only but most powerful as a duty and extremely diligent and disciplined. They are mostly Women, What then is MA'AT of the Ancient Egypt?

Well Maat was concerned with whose soul deserves to go into the Aaru by weighing the heart - where the soul is believed to reside . And if a soul lived rightly it makes the Aaru and if it did not the heart (soul) is devoured by Ammit .

@ emboldened text I don't think Maat is concerned with how your life affects others because if your heart is heavier than her feather - meaning you lived a life not worthy of Aaru , you are an Arsenal fan ,a goner , Ammit's meal .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
I can't really tell. However, most of the greek and roman gods are a depiction of Ancient Ethiopian Kings. In this I am not too sure.

EyeHateGod:
Gatiano was Nero a Black man?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
In the cycle of the witches, There is no racism, but there are only Black People in the higher echelon of it. The reason being the most powerful witch sect only pass their knowledge from Parent to child. The most powerful sects were billions of years before the non-blacks came into existence. Other sects initiates.

Billions of years ? But the universe is just 15 billion years old and the earth is just 4 billion years old . So how come ? If you are an evolutionist you should know tha modern man came into existence 200,000 years ago from Africa .

Wicca can't be more that 33 degree natural knowledge + 3 degree of supernatural knowledge. It is thus mainly for non-black people, Black people can join them but would not experience that power enough even if ever the white people allow it.
Thus a Black person of 33 degree in white lodges are nothing but a joke except that they have some currencies.

Why is it in degrees - is this a measure of knowledge . And how can one obtain supernatural knowledge ? What do you consider as supernatural?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
One of the prominent figure of Maat is the feather, There is that feather on top hanging on a woman's head and also the wings. What bird feather is that? It is of an ostrich.
What are the characteristic of an ostrich?
Why do the Kenya tribe of Kikuyu mistaken to have been worshipping Ostrich called Ngai? Our Ancestors studied the Ostrich well and perfectly.
Guess what the Yoruba witches call themselves; they call Themselves Eleye.

Let us put Our imagination into play a bit: There are 7 billion people on earth, trillions of animal and plants of different sizes and varieties. Each of these entity has its personal electromagnetic field called auras, the earth has her personal magnetic field, the sun which supports life has his and all the planets.
You are connected as I am to each and every entities and everyone is connected with each other through a very large web system. This is a large, very large web system. Imagine just breaking off just one string or strain without due process or allowing just one strain that might cause a disorder to the whole.

I do not think or know when this witch system began, It must be 50,000 years ago, when man began to fall to sleep.

KingEbukasBlog:

Well Maat was concerned with whose soul deserves to go into the Aaru by weighing the heart - where the soul is believed to reside . And if a soul lived rightly it makes the Aaru and if it did not the heart (soul) is devoured by Ammit .

@ emboldened text I don't think Maat is concerned with how your life affects others because if your heart is heavier than her feather - meaning you lived a life not worthy of Aaru , you are an Arsenal fan ,a goner , Ammit's meal .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
15 billion years old the age of the universe, then earth is 4 billion, how old is the sun then, the orion stars, plaides, Sirius, canopus?
This is all european gain say, There is no crime subscribing to their thoughts.

Our Elders in Africa and every where in the Americas, and the Pacific say the earth is 76 trillion years old, the sun 78 trillion, the planets 72 trillion.
Sun is the measure instrument with which time began to count, because it is the sun that causes planetary movement.The universe was before the very first sun, how can we calculate that time? Our Elders did, but I don't know, My guess is 400 trillion trillion trillion years old since how far or year remaining for the universe to reach its final stage. Then the next universe would pop in gently without stress or noise.

The snake coiled within itself is what is used to measure knowledge. The European calls it uroborus, One complete coil is 360 degrees, next coil is 720 degrees and it goes on like that. Black people have all of it (I don't mean to brag, it is what it is). 33 degrees is what Yahweh allowed to the non-blacks and Aliens. In this age however, Black people are allowed 360 degrees, and non-blacks 36 degree. Ajes are on the borderlines to check who would want to cross the limits- automatic death, brain combustion.

KingEbukasBlog:

Billions of years ? But the universe is just 15 billion years old and the earth is just 4 billion years old . So how come ? If you are an evolutionist you should know tha modern man came into existence 200,000 years ago from Africa .

Why is it in degrees - is this a measure of knowledge . And how can one obtain supernatural knowledge ? What do you consider as supernatural ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
15 billion years old the age of the universe, then earth is 4 billion, how old is the sun then, the orion stars, plaides, Sirius, canopus?
This is all european gain say, There is no crime subscribing to their thoughts.

Our Elders in Africa and every where in the Americas, and the Pacific say the earth is 76 trillion years old, the sun 78 trillion, the planets 72 trillion.
Sun is the measure instrument with which time began to count, because it is the sun that causes planetary movement.The universe was before the very first sun, how can we calculate that time? Our Elders did, but I don't know, My guess is 400 trillion trillion trillion years old since how far or year remaining for the universe to reach its final stage. Then the next universe would pop in gently without stress or noise.

The snake coiled within itself is what is used to measure knowledge. The European calls it uroborus, One complete coil is 360 degrees, next coil is 720 degrees and it goes on like that. Black people have all of it (I don't mean to brag, it is what it is). 33 degrees is what Yahweh allowed to the non-blacks and Aliens. In this age however, Black people are allowed 360 degrees, and non-blacks 36 degree. Ajes are on the borderlines to check who would want to cross the limits- automatic death, brain combustion.

You've made very serious points which I'll research on later . Do you have e-books were I can read more on these or website links ?

Last question though : I thought you never believed in God . So how did Yahweh come into the picture ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
I will send you you some soon, I think I already sent you some, I will however do again later.

I did not say I never believe in God, I don't believe in that sense. I now God is seated in You and in Me. I look to God within Me, never outside. That God is Me, I just have to align myself and become one with God in Me. It would take time, perseverance, discipline, righteousness and balanced character. If peradventure I'm not able to align with God within myself in this physical life, then, I will surely do so in the mental realm.

Yahweh is Our Uncle, with other 59,999 Uncles and Aunties (All together called Eloheim) who We signed treaties with 6000 years , to create their people and give them dominion(they taught them civilization), While we take good nap.

KingEbukasBlog:

You've made very serious points which I'll research on later . Do you have e-books were I can read more on these or website links ?

Last question though : I thought you never believed in God . So how did Yahweh come into the picture ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
I will send you you some soon, I think I already sent you some, I will however do again later.

I did not say I never believe in God, I don't believe in that sense. I now God is seated in You and in Me. I look to God within Me, never outside. That God is Me, I just have to align myself and become one with God in Me. It would take time, perseverance, discipline, righteousness and balanced character. If peradventure I'm not able to align with God within myself in this physical life, then, I will surely do so in the mental realm.

Yahweh is Our Uncle, with other 59,999 Uncles and Aunties (All together called Eloheim) who We signed treaties with 6000 years , to create their people and give them dominion(they taught them civilization), While we take good nap.

Lol . This is Raelism and apparently you are a Raelian .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor / To All The Atheists / Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.