Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge (15900 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by malvisguy212: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

illiterate Nigerians. No atheist can believed in voodoo or spirits or reincarnation, anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what atheism means.
Tell that to your compatriot ifenes.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Ranchhoddas: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lack of evidence or you rejected whatever evidence because you never witnessed or had an anamnesis - memories of past lives ?

And ifenes , thanks for your contributions and the books you recommended .

Two more questions and I won't have to ask more after your response , have you connected spiritually with your quondam incarnations or do you have a memory of your past lives ? How can one do such ?
I am perplexed. Do you now accept reincarnation?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ashjay001(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
ifenes:

Voodoo is science,but way more advance. The part of science still unknown to modern humans.

You are free to express your ignorance to what I said. Atheism is simply the disbelieve in a supreme deity. I do hold that view strongly. And can explain the ms-interpretations of the word "God",which has nothing and everything to do with humans.

It is normal to experience shock when you hear something beyond what you know. This is Metaphysics.

I was asked a question and simply gave my reply. Do you have answers to his questions? or perhaps you do not know.

U just opened my mind wider! U're one of d better atheists!
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am perplexed. Do you now accept reincarnation?

What do you think ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What do you think ?
I think you have become unsure of your position as a result of spending too much time here. If you continue like this, you'd declare for one of the 'isms' soon. I heard you are now a 'progressive creationist' (whatever it means), na so e take dey start. MEMORY VERSE: Ist Corinthians 10:12
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2016
ifenes:

Some people read what you haven't read,so you cannot say. There will be no Science books if some men did not study their environments and the stars with limited tools. Has science detected how the Pyramid of Giza was built so far? Einstein himself was ridiculed back in the day for his theories which stood the test of time.

How come you agree with a Chemistry test book and not the African divination. How come you agree there are 9 planet and disagree with Astrology which has broader knowledge of the stars you won't find in school. I think it is due to your trust in certain people to give knowledge. How are you different to a christian who waits o the pastor to give him/her knowledge.

Have you ever asked yourself what made juju potent in many cases. What could make speaking to a horn get someone else mad,why would a Pastor etc. Have you studied similarities in cultures regarding Jins,Ifa,voodoo,Vows,Oaths,Blood covenants around the world? I guess not.

Being an Atheist shouldn't stop you from studying for yourself. Science so far has 10% knowledge of the Universe. It cannot be fully relied on.The present educational system is not really meant to give you knowledge anyway. Don't forget the stories of Bruno Giordano,Galileo, Pythagoras who were killed for having different knowledge to what was accepted back them. Atheism is no excuse to fold your arms

Here we have a clear case of Nigerians that are agnostic (and think they're atheist) if science that uses confirmable facts can't explain the universe, then what can divination? You're clearly not an atheist rather agnostic, you can't be an atheist and believe in the supernatural as it too cannot be proven any more than God can.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I think you have become unsure of your position as a result of spending too much time here. If you continue like this, you'd declare for one of the 'isms' soon. I heard you are now a 'progressive creationist' (whatever it means), na so e take dey start. MEMORY VERSE: Ist Corinthians 10:12

See ? It was good I asked for your opinion . Look at you advising me with a bible quotation smiley

The point of this thread for those who missed it is to show anyone who cares to know that atheists do believe in somethings religious people do .
You are not delusional or a lowbrow simply because you believe or have knowledge of the existence of spirits , reincarnation or mysticism . Anyone- both atheists and theists - can .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Ranchhoddas: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

See ? It was good I asked for your opinion . Look at you advising me with a bible quotation smiley

The point of this thread for those who missed it is to show anyone who cares to know that atheists do believe in somethings religious people do .
You are not delusional or a lowbrow simply because you believe or have knowledge of the existence of spirits , reincarnation or mysticism . Anyone- both atheists and theists - can .
Atheism is the just the rejection of belief in deities. It does not stop them from holding any other belief.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Atheism is the just the rejection of belief in deities. It does not stop them from holding any other belief.

Exactly !!!
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly !!!
Picking your fights carefully I see ebukas, only wound what you can kill

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Here we have a clear case of Nigerians that are agnostic (and think they're atheist) if science that uses confirmable facts can't explain the universe, then what can divination? You're clearly not an atheist rather agnostic, you can't be an atheist and believe in the supernatural as it too cannot be proven any more than God can.

You cannot decide what I am. I don't believe in Gods. But I know what people misunderstand as gods. Science is trying but still limited

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
ifenes:

You cannot decide what I am. I don't believe in Gods. But I know what people misunderstand as gods. Science is trying but still limited
OOO-KAY, Make I commot body from this one.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Picking your fights carefully I see ebukas, only wound what you can kill

Bro , its Ebuka .

Check out my topics on religion , I don't rehash arguments . Also check out winner01 's and naijadeyhere 's - fresh , original - everyone admires the uniqueness .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Where did this one go undecided

------↓↓↓-----

kingebukasblog
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Muafrika2:
Where did this one go undecided

------↓↓↓-----

kingebukasblog

Lol . I've been really busy dear . But am back now . You've been good obviously
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . I've been really busy dear . But am back now . You've been good obviously

Yep.

Good to have you back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Krystale: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lol. I believe any atheist who believes in spirits and voodoo is a confused parader wasting his time and everyone elses
atheism can also mean the disbelive in a God but not the disbelive in the supernatural
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Krystale: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:
@trapQ rather than attack me,you can address the topic
could you pls put me through on astral projection, the third eye and so on
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Krystale:
could you pls put me through on astral projection, the third eye and so on

Your dream is an Astra projection. Another way is through meditation, imagination or even channeling. Channeling is what psychics mostly do. Scientifically it's known as semi- parallel shift. It is a process whereby one have a view into another parallel reality/realities. Some people call it future or past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Krystale: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Your dream is an Astra projection. Another way is through meditation, imagination or even channeling. Channeling is what psychics mostly do. Scientifically it's known as semi- parallel shift. It is a process whereby one have a view into another parallel reality/realities. Some people call it future or past
and if you dont mind could you shed light on what many wont say.
Its clairvoyance, remote viewing is part of clairvoyance. Is it possible to for someone(psychic) to block themselves from remote viewers?
And also if clairvoyants can see through solids e.g walls, is it not possible to see someones skin under clothes?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Krystale:
and if you dont mind could you shed light on what many wont say.
Its clairvoyance, remote viewing is part of clairvoyance. Is it possible to for someone(psychic) to block themselves from remote viewers?
And also if clairvoyants can see through solids e.g walls, is it not possible to see someones skin under clothes?

To achieve that you will have to shift mentally to that state of reality where you will experience having a psychic block. This can be done by you redefining what you believe in. You must master the art of seeing yourself as impregnable to any Clairvoyant.

The best way to break down someone mentally is to give them the illusion of fear. Once they buy into that fear, you got them. Someone could give you poison and it won't harm you because you don't consider dangerous.

It is unfortunate that today's humans are totally defenceless. We are being fed constant fear by the media, religion, beliefs to the point that it is difficult to mentally strong.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by orisa37: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
They are Religious.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by oaroloye(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

Atheists do not believe in the Soul, Reincarnation, nor Voodoo, nor SuperNatural Powers of any sort.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Anas09: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Okay okay!

Reincarnation is from the word "Incarnation" Incarnate mean to take up flesh/avatar,and Re-incarnation is an act of doing it again. The act of repeating a stage of existence or a parallel is an atribute of a Spirit/Atom

Spirit

All things are Spirit vibrating at different frequencies.Your body is solidified Spirit or crystallized Spirit. For better scientific understanding,lets call it "Electromagnetic energy"

VOODOO

This is a permission slip. Just like Ifa,it is the manipulation of energy field which has been perfected by a voodoo expert. It is similar to a pianist perfecting the piano art.

It is not a negative tool as it has been painted by inferior religion,who did that out of fear. Voodoo is natural and should be studied for the common good of man.

Due to its negative picture,it has been left to the hand of the illiterates who do not know they are handling what I call "Advance Alchemy"
Ifeness. You are confused

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Anas09:

Ifeness. You are confused

Okay what's your version? Contribute to the discussion.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by Anas09: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Okay what's your version? Contribute to the discussion.
The last time we chatted you didnt believe in gods or spirits. Together with some confused God haters you challenged me to post the thread where you admitted to the existence of these entities. Well, here you are.
I shd mention those guys to come and see for themselves, but i wont. because that will be honouring them.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Anas09:

The last time we chatted you didnt believe in gods or spirits. Together with some confused God haters you challenged me to post the thread where you admitted to the existence of these entities. Well, here you are.
I shd mention those guys to come and see for themselves, but i wont. because that will be honouring them.

Show me the quotes. I gave a breakdown understanding of what the spirit is. Not the christian one

I know the christian god is from Egyptian mythology of the Sun and Spirit is something created by your god. That is not the case and my explanations are metaphysical
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Show me the quotes. I gave a breakdown understanding of what the spirit is. Not the christian one

I know the christian god is from Egyptian mythology of the Sun and Spirit is something created by your god. That is not the case and my explanations are metaphysical

I recently did a research on Egyptian mythology and it appears you have been promulgating lies . undecided Explain that
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I recently did a research on Egyptian mythology and it appears you have been promulgating lies . undecided Explain that

Show me the research and lies you claimed I told.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by trapQ: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don't waste precious minutes on ifenes. He is lost forever. An atheist who is here and there. Today he's believing in spirits, tomorrow he's not, other times its astral projection. Lol.. Confused much
Anas09:

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
ifenes:

Show me the research and lies you claimed I told.

One question , who is the ultimate being in Egyptian mythology ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One question , who is the ultimate being in Egyptian mythology ?

They had about 10,but centered on the Sun.

I'm still waiting for the lies you claimed I told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings / To All The Atheists / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.