Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth (47797 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by worlexy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by fireforfire: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Advocacy of BringBackOurGirls campaign oby ezekwesili has commende Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg visit to Lagos, Nigeria Yesterday sa
its a huge things to come for Nigerian youth who engage in developing IT. She tweeted that Mark
has already smell big things will emerge from IT in Nigeria.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/zuckerberg-visit-is-stellar-achievement.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/770897399388729344

Op ur English is appaling
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by clevadani: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Damn
So just because of political differences, u guys are insulting Mrs Ezekwesili who has achieved more than all your generations put together. I shake my head for u guys. It is a very big shame.
Just reading comments from this thread, it is obvious that commentators from the other side have really low intellectual depth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by nathandrake(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Afonjas:
She is a fool, has she fogoten the girls?

your foolishness reeks

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by saint047(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem. - Milton Friedman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Kimjinkyu(f): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
fireforfire:

Op ur English is appaling
Mr English see yours
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Davido360(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg whetin be dis woman own na? she just dey put mouth for every mata. diaris God o[color=#000099]make she just focus on chibok girls
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Youngzedd(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Afonjas:

Bitterness doesn't pay.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by kingofthejungle(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
politicians are shameless what has the government done for IT in this country
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Youngzedd(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
salabscholar01:
Those calling this woman useless, are probably still feeding from dads and mums___Growing up in not increase in height, but increase in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by PrinceAbinibi: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
How is this an achievement, how much has he invested? How? Maybe image wise it is good but an achievement for our youth, we need to stop this, it is great he is coming but I am sure he is not doing this as a Charity, he understands that one in 7 blacks are Nigerians, we are cultural giants maybe infrastructure is still F rated, All those useless Nigerians abroad that when you asked them before where are you from? they used to say my parents are Nigerian, all of them are back home now hustling, they realised that no where else will give them the opportunity to hustle like in Lasgidi. My sister let wait and see before calling it an achievement for our Youth, Aunty Calm down ooo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by holluphemydavid(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bubewilson:
OP your engrish sef
Engrish?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by truthspeaks: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
They don't hv d likes of buhari's agemate - dats my guess
Kimjinkyu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/770897399388729344
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by passyhansome(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Afonjas:

FOR SAYING TRASH TAKE THIS

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by seunakin231(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
I concur...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
how do you struggle against a tide. it will come and it will drown you as you lay down in your clueless slumber.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by socrates007: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
So because of bbog now make she no talk again.men people are funny.so na only chibok mata make she they chew for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by obailala(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
salabscholar01:
Those calling this woman useless, are probably still feeding from dads and mums___Growing up is not just increase in height, but increase in wisdom as well.

Some are ignorantly saying she needs a job. If I may ask, has she ever at one time or the other, said she is doing it just to get illicit rewards? Who among you here has ever volunteered much like her, doing such a humanitarian service like she does? Can you sacrifice a minute to stand under the sun, for that neighbour who is aggrieved? Do you know she is the strength of these mothers? If we should all do the same looking forward to be rewarded with juicy political positions, I bet you, the direction where the progress of the true changes lies in this country aswe wish, still left much to be desired.

She speaks for men, women, children and I believe she will be rewarded abundantly from her goodwill. shame on those who paint her wrongly, staring from the sidelines to judge her actions,,.. Do you even know the dialogue between her and the FG? Have you ever take your time to ask? Please so many questions you need to ask yourself before you judge others.
On the contrary, those calling her unprintable names are just reetarded dolts who are still pained over election results of over a year ago and who are still yet to recover from the trauma. They are not necessarily children, I know some adults in their league.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Arabs999: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
handysuzy:
Please, what is she saying?
...OP, she said that I should tell u in Chinese that Me and U should make arrangement to meet and do exactly that kind Thing that was done in the Garden of Eden by Adam and Eve. So, OP, I am now telling u in Fulani to contact me as soon as possible otherwise Chibok Girls will never come back.

...My email is me-and-u@konji.com or by phone: 080T0T0T0T0

...OP, nor vexoooh... Me self, I like u die...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by bejeria101(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
You don stand up frm ground? Take pillow lie down,cover body,mosquito dey,olodo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by salabscholar01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
On the contrary, those calling her unprintable names are just reetarded dolts who are still pained over election results of over a year ago and who are still yet to recover from the trauma. They are not necessarily children, I know some adults in their league.
you're right.... I write against them. I wish them quick recovery grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Yehman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
celestialAgent:
Wake up! Mark is not nice!

If google can be considerate enough to enable us buy stuffs from app store and pay directly in NAIRA, why not Facebook?

Mark is here to promote his facebook ad at 400-1usd
Some people are Just naturally envy Or should I term this ur gesture "stupidity". Pls You should know the limits of your verbal diarrhea.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by obailala(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
salabscholar01:
you're right.... I write against them. I wish them quick recovery grin
One can only wish them what they wish themselves, but the ones I've personally met have absolutely no interest in having their sanity restored.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
PaulIdu:
This woman should please shut up and find Chibok girls
but she had some reasonable points ,,y shut her up?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by arisanate(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thank you
salabscholar01:
Those calling this woman useless, are probably still feeding from dads and mums___Growing up is not just increase in height, but increase in wisdom as well.

Some are ignorantly saying she needs a job. If I may ask, has she ever at one time or the other, said she is doing it just to get illicit rewards? Who among you here has ever volunteered much like her, doing such a humanitarian service like she does? Can you sacrifice a minute to stand under the sun, for that neighbour who is aggrieved? Do you know she is the strength of these mothers? If we should all do the same looking forward to be rewarded with juicy political positions, I bet you, the direction where the progress of the true changes lies in this country as we wish, still left much to be desired.

She speaks for men, women, children and I believe she will be rewarded abundantly for her goodwill. shame on those who paint her wrongly, staring from the sidelines to judge her actions,,.. Do you even know the dialogue between her and the FG? Have you ever take your time to ask? Please so many questions you need to ask yourself before you judge others.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by iretiland: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Afonjas:

Reno Omokri's comment show how SMALL his brain is. No wonder this low-life impersonated someone else to make a political point during his time in the reign of the his buffoon master. Waste of space.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by PaulIdu: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
but she had some reasonable points ,,y shut her up?

I don't want her to be distracted so she can find the Chibok girls as time is going
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by arosunshine(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
salabscholar01:

Some are ignorantly saying she needs a job. If I may ask, has she ever at one time or the other, said she is doing it just to get illicit rewards? Who among you here has ever volunteered much like her, doing such a humanitarian service like she does? Can you sacrifice a minute to stand under the sun, for that neighbour who is aggrieved? Do you know she is the strength of these mothers? If we should all do the same looking forward to be rewarded with juicy political positions, I bet you, the direction where the progress of the true changes lies in this country as we wish, still left much to be desired.

She speaks for men, women, children and I believe she will be rewarded abundantly for her goodwill. shame on those who paint her wrongly, staring from the sidelines to judge her actions,,.. Do you even know the dialogue between her and the FG? Have you ever take your time to ask? Please so many questions you need to ask yourself before you judge others.

a glass of hennesy for u my man

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by salabscholar01(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
obailala:
One can only wish them what they wish themselves, but the ones I've personally met have absolutely no interest in having their sanity restored.
That has gone to another level of insanity, I must say cheesy grin... But the fact is that, they still have three solid years to wail.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth by salabscholar01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
arosunshine:

a glass of hennesy for u my man
Thank you sir! ooh, even with some ice___MY regards grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.