Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (52734 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by nextprince: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
ProsperUSA:
This woman is supplying suffering from ovarian tumor and not a witch.
U mean simply?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Religion strikes again. Witches do not exist. There are no witches. That's why accused witches never fly away. Nobody deserves this treatment.
How do you know "witches do not exist?".

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by claremont(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
So sad, this is a woman old enough to be the grandmother of most of us commenting on this. A disabled woman killed, for what?! There are times when I just want to give up on this country called Nigeria. A people claiming to be educated, but yet, they willingly subjugate themselves to mental slavery in the name of religion. Meanwhile, the people who gave us this religion have since abandoned the disgusting aspects of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Busayorafael(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
MONITZ:

Nor be only tumor or ascites, I say "just keep shut once again" if u don't know anything abt it.

Nigerians re very funny, once u ve had a little education ,u start disproving the existence of things that even predate ur forebears.

Just pray that u don't encounter them because the experience is not always palatable, even the bible acknowledged it's existence where it said" suffereth a witch not to live"and u re here ranting abt wat u know nothing abt, like the wind it can be felt bt not seen, nor be only ascites, na kwashiokor sef.

U might have a pastor u trust so much, try asking him abt their existence ,it's just that the Almighty Father is greater and much more powerful and so basically we act like they re not there because if u act otherwise it places u in a cul-de-sac.

You are a disgrace to everything that is education. In fact, you are myopic. I have never come across this kind of stupidity in my life. This is the height of shallowness.

Does it cross your mind that Self-confession could be a sign of a psychological disorder? The poor old woman needed a psychiatrist, and didn't in any way deserve this dehumanization.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Religion strikes again. Witches do not exist. There are no witches. That's why accused witches never fly away. Nobody deserves this treatment.
Witches don't exist? Lol... Funniest comment ever today. Seun... I tell you... Witches are a reality... As much as Jesus and God are.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by jaybeenigi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Not just til 2017 may evil never have a to torment any good persons inshaALLAH.. .
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by jaybeenigi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Not just til 2017 may evil never have a Chance to torment any good persons inshaALLAH.. .
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by socrates007: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is what ondo people call iyilala.the woman must have been wicked and fetish or somebody might have cast a spell on her
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Sermwell(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=MONITZ post=48960699][/quote]

Your ignorance is really mindblowing!! Chai!
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by CIGARETTE: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:

I dont understand your postulation. Can you expatiate?
he's an atheist
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by CIGARETTE: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
trapQ:
I don't see how this concerns religion. I just pity you if the think witches don't exist.
he's an atheist
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
If Africa embraced Science+ Religion we would have moved mountains... but we choose to embrace Religion, Religion,...,Religion
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Looks more like a terminally ill woman who needs medical attention. I don't care what she did, but this is too much! I cant even look at the pictures! May God forgive us all.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by nextprince: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:
This is what ondo people call iyilala.the woman must have been wicked and fetish or somebody might have cast a spell on her
Na all these kind beliefs dey set us back o. This is why a person will be seriously ill and rather than seeking for medical attention, he prefers to accuse one innocent old woman of witchcraft. Nawa o!

3 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Ghost01(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is no pregnancy na. It's so obvious. What is wrong with us?!
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
CIGARETTE:
he's an atheist
yeah Witches do exist, spirits do exists.. but is it not for God to judge?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Achorise: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
MONITZ:

Sir:and u think u re actually using ur brain? Keep quite if u don't understand or know wat to say of sth,that u ve not encountered anything of such doesn't negate its existence.

Answer these few questions :how are those who engage in soul -travel able to do so? and y did the Bible acknowledge its existence"?

Kids that haven't seen anything in life come on Nairaland and say all kinds of jargon.
Funny enuf, I was once like u and not until I started having another view abt life that my mentality changed.
Don't waste your time quoting those who don't believe in the existence of this things, Galatian says those who practices witchcraft will not enter the kingdom of God. leave everyone to his believe.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Watching at a distance shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
MONITZ:

Sir:and u think u re actually using ur brain? Keep quite if u don't understand or know wat to say of sth,that u ve not encountered anything of such doesn't negate its existence.

Answer these few questions :how are those who engage in soul -travel able to do so? and y did the Bible acknowledge its existence"?

Kids that haven't seen anything in life come on Nairaland and say all kinds of jargon.
Funny enuf, I was once like u and not until I started having another view abt life that my mentality changed.
Mister, because witches was mentioned in the bible doesn't mean everybody should believe witches exist, not everyone you see is a Christian.

And secondly, not that i dont believe witches exist but why is that it is only in Africa witches do wicked and evil act and foreign witches in countries in Europe and America do things to develop their countries. Something must be wrong in Africa. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by nicerichard05: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Can you explain why the "witches" always allow themselves to be stripped, beaten, and sometimes burnt to death instead of just flying away?

Bros u need to understand that witches exist. The reason dey can't fly away is cos dey hav been seen by d ordinary eyes, whic make dem powerless.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Diablo666: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Mark Zukerberg You practically consider as your ‘god‘ believes in religion. stop this your wanton attack on religion please. its making you sound very silly

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by logicab: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Witches always use mob action against their victims. wink
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Any one who doesn't believe in the existence of witchcraft is living in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove:
Any one who doesn't believe in the existence of witchcraft is living in darkness.
And anyone who believes his or her pastor isn't a scam in living in self delusion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
if witches don't exist that means by extension you don't believe in charms, sorcery and hypnosis?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
All is see is dry pusssy angry
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
And anyone who believes his or her pastor isn't a scam in living in self delusion. grin
Are all pastors scammers?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by MidasTouche01(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove:

I can't agree less
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove:

Are all pastors scammers?
98% of them are. That might suffice as 'all'.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by imustsaymymindo: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wicked people in this country!!!!!!!!!!!

No human feelings.

Even if she is a witch, is it your baby she stole?

Oh God! And so people are still supporting this act of jungle justice!!!

Old woman for that matter!

Make I go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State / Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.