Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (52771 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Her skinny body is even enough for them to know that she's sick. I'm beyond disgusted. cry cry cry

I'm beginning to really loathe Nigeria and her cultures. Despicable

3 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by faceland: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
rusher14:
This is obviously a sick woman who might also be suffering some mental illness.

Africa my Africa.

uyisteven:

Did they force the words into the lady's mouth 2 say she literally took d pregnancy?

They would beat her to confess what they want her to say.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by mira4u: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Religion strikes again. Look, witches don't exist. There are no witches. That's why accused witches never fly away. Nobody deserves this.

If witches don't exist there will be no such word in dictionary. Why is the word In dictionary? Will there be a word for something that doesn't exist? Think again.

Btw The treatment meted out on her was too harsh tho'.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by tafrica(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am really following Seun's posts on this thread. Reading with keen interest
Please, don't leave this thread, address all the replies and quotes.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by DarkHenrie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is both disturbing and sad. Look what religion and superstition is doing to Nigerians! My heart bleeds for this country. Such gross inhumanity to our fellow humans in the name of religious beliefs? This is so horrible. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by NightHawke: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
This old woman likely lacked family care. Equally may have had a tumor growing in her abdomen. obviously lacked access to medical services. Wake Up Nigerians. So much enlightenment needed here.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by MONITZ: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
fetrillion:

will u keep shut Mr man.. we are in Nigeria

Brother, the funny thing is that some of them re lucky enuf not to ve encountered one, so it sounds strange to them.

There was a time a woman was seen on a high tension wire in Benin city in broad day light nd she was alive, my question is:how did she get there nd y was she still alive? bearing in mind that on landing on the H. T wire, she ought to ve been "fried"alive almost immediately!

U can ask anybody who grew up in Benin city nd knows abt things that happened in the not too distant past,because this happened circa 99/2000.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by nextprince: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
mira4u:

If witches don't exist there will be no such word in dictionary. Why is the word In dictionary? Will there be a word for something that doesn't exist? Think again.

This is lame. Have u ever seen a mermaid or a dragon? Are they not in the dictionary?

4 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by faceland: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
mira4u:

unicorn
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by BodyKiss(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jay542:

Sometimes it won't work. That's where God is stronger. Or probably mayb she might have disobeyed her society and all her powers are gone. Something sha would have happened. I know it sounds ridiculous but they are fact.

And you know this, how? You people will always make things up to remain in your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by imustsaymymindo: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
MONITZ:

Brother, the funny thing is that some of them re lucky enuf not to ve encountered one, so it sounds strange to them.

There was a time a woman was seen on a high tension wire in Benin city in broad day light nd she was alive, my question is:how did she get there nd y was she still alive? bearing in mind that on landing on the H. T wire, she ought to ve been "fried"alive almost immediately!

U can ask anybody who grew up in Benin city nd knows abt things that happened in the not too distant past,because this happened circa 99/2000.
Bro, that doesn't make her a witch. I know there would be a scientific explanation to that. Did you guys rescue her from the wire? But you know they use this electric chair for touring, it is high tension too lol

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Jay542(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
BodyKiss:

And you know this, how? You people will always make things up to remain in your delusion.
If you can believe there is Jazz. Then this 1 dey sef.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by mira4u: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
nextprince:

This is lame. Have u ever seen a mermaid or a dragon? Are they not in the dictionary?

You are the lame one. Cos you've not seen it does it mean it's not or was never existing? Yes I have seen a mermaid.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by imustsaymymindo: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
mira4u:

You are lame mehn. Cos you've not seen it doesn't mean it's not or was never existing? Yes I have seen a mermaid.
Bro, Where did you see the mermaid?

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Hypnosis is real but it's a psychological phenomenom of the human mind. Magic is real but it's just a bunch of tricks that anyone could learn. Charms are not real but they can be used to terrorize people who believe that they are real. There is nothing supernatural about any of these things.
well for people like you I have learnt never to convince you with words, I can only but pray for an encounter, after seeing they say us believing
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by logicab: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
mira4u:

Unicorn?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by logicab: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
faceland:

unicorn
Get out of my mind.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by nextprince: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
mira4u:

You are the lame one. Cos you've not seen it does it mean it's not or was never existing? Yes I have seen a mermaid.
pls where have u seen a mermaid? As per, human down to waist, then the rest fish. Also, have u seen dragon and unicorn? Guy, these things just exist in ur imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by mokoshalb(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Hypnosis is real but it's a psychological phenomenom of the human mind. Magic is real but it's just a bunch of tricks that anyone could learn. Charms are not real but they can be used to terrorize people who believe that they are real. There is nothing supernatural about any of these things.
I pray you don't face one in life, you will understand what it means...
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Vacora(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na so dem dey kill twins until oyinbo tell dem say nothing evil about them. I am waiting for the bible verses to justify the death of an ailing elderly woman with a tumour and possible dementia. Confession my arse. Hypocrites!
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by dionma: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Witches do not exist. It is clear this woman has mental issues and fibroid, hence the distended and swollen tummy. No one has the right to take a life. To do so in the name of a God that its adherent claim to be loving, merciful and just is just an aberration and speaks volume of the adherents of the religion.

This is murder, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by blingxx(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
I came, I saw, and i ran
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Religion strikes again. Look, witches don't exist. There are no witches. That's why accused witches never fly away. Nobody deserves this.
Seun don't even have a profile picture.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
seun dont even have a profile picture
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
Mr man don't say what you know nothing about undecided
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
uyisteven:

An Arm robber who has bn deemed "fortified" with all sorts of charms wen caught, why doesn't he escape or disappear...maybe even implore dem 2 shoot him nd see if d bullets wud pass tru....
Examine your head Miss...

Funny thing is you're actually buttressing her point and you still don't realise it
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
there are witches! them don born you at all?must person be ugly before you know say nah winchi?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Babalegba(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Too many animals masquerading as humans on nairaland..The animals supporting what was done to this helpless woman because of their belief in witchcraft are the worst animal dogs on earth and their miserable fearful existence is a disgrace to their god and religion.Worthless animals.No wonder the the country is bleeped.You deserve a a bleeped country

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by haryomikun(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jirate:

Sir, with all due respect, do you really think or believe that there are no witches and wizards ?,
Have you ever seen one flying before?

The question most Africans fail to ask themselves.

Whites used to be dumb like this... They moved on and see where they are now

Africa is still dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by haryomikun(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
MONITZ:

Nor be only tumor or ascites, I say "just keep shut once again" if u don't know anything abt it.

Nigerians re very funny, once u ve had a little education ,u start disproving the existence of things that even predate ur forebears.

Just pray that u don't encounter them because the experience is not always palatable, even the bible acknowledged it's existence where it said" suffereth a witch not to live"and u re here ranting abt wat u know nothing abt, like the wind it can be felt bt not seen, nor be only ascites, na kwashiokor sef.

U might have a pastor u trust so much, try asking him abt their existence ,it's just that the Almighty Father is greater and much more powerful and so basically we act like they re not there because if u act otherwise it places u in a cul-de-sac.

You dull gan o!!!

Aswear
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by exmuslim1: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2016
+++

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.