Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them (28636 Views)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / Common Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria And Their Symptoms / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by telim: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Malaria ti take over. I had modern mosquitors have successfully developed an antidode that resist insecticide. The most effective way to kill modern mosquitors is by using fulani sticks or fire grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by debuscket(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where is cough and catarrh Ulcer and typhoid fever
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
please can anyone here be kind enough to show me exactly how douching is done? wanna try it.
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
op God bless u for this, at least those arguing on HIV and how it can be transmitted now know better
Malaria,Typhoid,Pimpples, and Flu are the only common diseases in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Caspian22(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is a really good post.
Check out my blog on my signature for more stuffs like this.
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
suzzyprima:
Really? Where is diabetes?
You list is not complete without diabetes.
Should even be among top 5.
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by kalid01(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Management of Pathway Consultant wishes to inform the general public on the vacant positions in one of its newly established branches IN Ibadan. COMPANY'S PROFILE The organisation is a highly standard one and has been in existence over the years. AVAILABLE POSITIONS: ◆Business development Officers (BDO), ◆Human Resource Officer (HRO), ◆Procurement Officer, ◆Manager, ◆Database manager, ◆Regional Manager ◆Software Engineer, ◆System Analyst, ◆system engineers, ◆Drivers/Cleaners, ◆Office Assistant(s), ◆Health officers, ◆Business Executives, ◆Senior manager, ◆Accountant, ◆Network Engineer, ◆Receptionist, ◆Logistics Director. REQUIREMENTS: ■Must possess at least one or more of the following: NCE, OND, HND, BSC, BA, BTECH, MSC, MA, PHD or at least a good SSCE result. ■Candidate MUST be able to take calculated risks. ■Candidate MUST be computer literate. ■Candidate MUST possess the ability to manage pressure and work with little or no supervision. ■Candidate MUST be smart and inventive. ■Candidate MUST be ready to travel for assignments, both within and outside the country when the need arises. ■ Candidate MUST be self motivated. METHODS OF APPLICATION: Interested persons should forward their up-to- date CV Via the link OR Simply forward your Name, Educational Qualification(s), Current Location, E-mail address, Gender, Phone Number to the company's HR Phone Number Showing on the Screen 08145016707
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by LoveJesus87(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:
it is obvious that Op is not a Nigerian.

Hunger should have topped the list
angry

How To Prevent It
The points listed below have been tried, tested and certified (Ask Lalasticlala if I lie)

(1) Eat anything edible
(2) Watch Out for "Fayose's daily bread"
(3) Attend every social gathering in which food might be served
(4) Also watch out for careless women who goes inside to bring salt when cooking . . . & do the needful
(5) Join any political party when election is near & partake in the "sharing"

If symptoms persist after trying these methods, Join an IDP camp grin

Lolzzzzz my guy u don finish am walai grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
khaymillers:
how does this affect the economic recession going on in the country and who doesn't know about these diseases. Abeg next. Mtcheww
you could die of this disease and once you are dead, the economic recession won't matter anymore grin grin tongue so health is more important than the economy tongue
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by NameChecker: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lolzzzzz my guy u don finish am walai grin grin cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:

angry

How To Prevent It
The points listed below have been tried, tested and certified (Ask Lalasticlala if I lie)

(1) Eat anything edible
(4) Also watch out for careless women who goes inside to bring salt when cooking . . . & do the needful

You are Good... grin grin

I can retire now... A new king is in town. cool

2 Likes

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by NameChecker: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:

Not Yet!

"The fact that Rashford score the winning goal
didn't render Zlatan Ibramovich useless"

You remain the
king

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by professore(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice one
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
@OP you forgot number 7: Buharisim: Symptoms - acute hunger, loss of employment, loss of financial security, negative credit rating, mood swings, chronic depression, in the first 3 months Buharism sufferers show unusual signs of unfounded optimism, chronic back lashing of anyone who diagnosis them, them in the later months (10 - 12 months) these people can be found on all social media, feverishly tweeting, Facebooking and instagraming their frustrations!
Please these people shouldn't be stigmatized, do not call them Zombies , sai buharists or blind fanatics, these people need your love.

Say No to stigmatization
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:

When I saw some of his first posts I thought it was you posting with okija, madcow1 and shoeshineman on ice

2 Likes

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by MadCow1: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
oyb:

When I saw some of his first posts I thought it was you posting with okija, madcow1 and shoeshineman on ice

I swear I read this joke and was surprised it didn't come from me.. grin

He just made me a follower..

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Can't read this without saying thank you. Thank God I don't have any of these and you have helped me discover thier preventive pathways.

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
Malaria,Typhoid,Pimpples, and Flu are the only common diseases in Nigeria
where u not online last night when some niralanders were arguing how HIV is transmitted?
HIV dey nija oh,most people hide their status to avoid stigmatization

2 Likes

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Malaria..... sleep under treated nets? .....and d spray your room with good insecticides?....so you think the chemicals that would harm the mosquitoes wouldn't harm you?...no... you wouldn't drop dead right away like the mosquitoes... but that's a high risk of getting cancer and respiratory diseases among others....they have long term effects. Simple untreated mosquito net is just fine.
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Ekeke1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hepatitis B
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by kally32(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm surprised typhoid as common as water did not make the list. It seems this change is changing the order of things.

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by AndyCole16(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2016
telim:
Malaria ti take over. I had modern mosquitors have successfully developed an antidode that resist insecticide. The most effective way to kill modern mosquitors is by using fulani sticks or fire grin

Telim..

I have quote you since 4 days ago. Would you like to talk to me?
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by wayisshut: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
I THINK MALARIA COULD BE CONTROLLED BECAUSE I HAVE A DEVISE THAT PREVENTS MOSQUITOES FROM COMING CLOSE TO YOU AND ITS SO EFFECTIVE. I WAS INTRODUCED BY A FRIEND AND I INTEND BUYING THEM IN BULK AND SELLING IT
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Aiholi(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2016
veekid:
So HIV is common in Nigeria?

Bros it is o..
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Aiholi(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2016
calliope:
op you call hypertension common?

Isnt it?
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Aiholi(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Lousymouth:
Poverty and corruption kor?
grin
Lousymouth:
Poverty and corruption kor?
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Aiholi(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
NameChecker:

angry

How To Prevent It

(1) Eat anything edible

Haahahahaha....guy u well so?
cheesy
NameChecker:

angry

How To Prevent It

(1) Eat anything edible

Haahahahaha....guy u well so?
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Aiholi(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
khaymillers:
how does this affect the economic recession going on in the country and who doesn't know about these diseases. Abeg next. Mtcheww

Bros parkwell
Re: 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Aiholi(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
where u not online last night when some niralanders were arguing how HIV is transmitted?
HIV dey nija oh,most people hide their status to avoid stigmatization

Is pimples a disease?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patient Dies In Kwara After Striking Workers Switch Off Ventilator / Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.