Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. (25157 Views)

"We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by bettercreature(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Useless good for nothing government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by ephi123(f): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yeah right
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by tejudeh: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
looool
Ellidude:
Just when you thought they could lie no further. Nigerians have gotten wiser, you cannot lie to us any longer. We're just waiting for the right tine to act. This administration is just too clueless.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by oluwasegun007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Presidency is one country, Nigeria is another...

Am not surprised if they don't no what we are feeling....Yeye people

#2019 on my mind..... undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by omogin(f): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Olodo President

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by sunnyside16(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
And Lai Mohammed has jinxed them all. APC, lying since 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by jazzy4naija(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
BBC are now wailers too according to Presidency.. I just dey observe

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by izzou(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
amtalkin:

Not just you abeg. Nigerians year of divine breakthrough
That's if we vote out that man

He will lose

This torture will make us think aright then cool

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by ceeethru(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
I can openly declare that i didn't vote for this clueless man called buhari (bubu), in case there is a curse for those that brought him into power. God knows that i'm not among and my hands are clean.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Fedayeen02: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by ngmgeek(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Which economy is getting better? Nigerian economy or Dullard's economy? undecided

We are in recession. Please apply for, and receive SENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
Trying to challenge economic realities with propaganda? You are performing well and the economy is in recession? Wow! We are in for a long ride.

Is there any economic position worse than recession? Because I know somebody will come tell us how it would have been worse if the past govt had continued.
yes. "Economic Depression"

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
amtalkin:
It's well with our economy

Because i'm in this country Nigeria will never go down
cheesy
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
plaetton:
Hilarious grin grin

Yes, of course, the President and the presidency know a lot more about economic matters than those lazy experts.

Why not?

When you have a N2b feeding budget, How can the ECONOMY EVER LOOK BAD to you?
lolzzzzzz... my brother I taya o

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by wolu4: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
vedaxcool:
Our issues are complex, but if we stay united as country and work together we will be able to turn things around sooner. And for those incapable of reading the presidency is saying that the country is facing an economic problem but is performing better than expected in these circumstance.
what is this one saying? Abi the touch n follow never clear for urside? Hw is this country performing better than xpected. Until see children suffering from marasmus n kwarchiokor. May God forgive u for bin part of d pple dat brought dis plague "buhari" to Nigeria. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Oluwabusobomi(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by honeygirl17: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
bettercreature:
Useless good for nothing government
Lord I thank you for keeping me alive to see today. You my good friend was a die hard supporter of buhari. So you are no longer sai baba? Wow! See what u guys brought upon Nigeria with your votes.

Buhari abeg go sleep for one gutter angry

14 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:
yes. "Economic Depression"
Lol. What happens then?
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by obailala(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Crude Price vs GDP Growth Rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by bettercreature(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
honeygirl17:
Lord I thank you for keeping me alive to see today. You my good friend was a die hard supporter of buhari. So you are no longer sai baba? Wow! See what u guys brought upon Nigeria with your votes.

Buhari abeg go sleep for one gutter angry
Lol i'm still a die hard fan,they are just useless and inexperience,they have destroyed this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Ibukun003(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
This present government is the most confused government.

I pray come 2019, many are not fooled again.

I also pray ASUU doesn't go on their proposed strike action because I doubt if this government could listen to them like the last.

This government is one of lies, propaganda and desperation.
They keep blaming the last government but now they are in power, nothing yet to show.

Its time we started seeing several resignation of principal officers.
Its time the youth arose from their slumber...

The quest of some desperate people would do us and our children's future no good.
Their generation enjoyed the best of Nigeria at a youthful age. They spoit and damaged the beauty of Nigeria and still rulling us by all means.

ONCE AGAIN ITS TIME THE YOUTH AROSE

I weep for my dear country Nigeria.

All I know is ALL MUST BE WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by SweetLove0(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by gaftsoil(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
please beware of 9japredict.. they have refused to credit my account since 4days of withdrawal... they are scammers

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
classic clueless people seated in high places, who happen to also be fantastic liars, even when this hardship is visible to the blind, they still choose to shamelessly lie to our faces, I wonder what they take Nigerians like me who knew scam in their campaign promises for,anyway I bet zombies Will still believe this propaganda, somebody sai baba, this is the change menh!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
I can no longer keep quiet Nigeria’s economy was last in recession, for less than a year, in 1991, NBS data shows. It also experienced a prolonged recession from 1982 until 1984. President Muhammadu Buhari was in power for some of that period as a military ruler after seizing power in a December 1983 coup and remained head of state until the military pushed him out in August 1985.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nigerias-economy-has-slid-into-recession/

Very soon Nigerians won't be able to bear this Hunger n suffering and occupy aso rock and push PMB out of office we don't need the military.

We will create 3 million jobs, they said.
APC and propaganda.... We are not only in recession but 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In
Buhari's Administation - NBS Report read in full

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by laytoshtwo: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
aljharem:

Nigerians especially my people yoruba are the daftest nigerians ever. Trust me.

How can a sane person leave a 54 years old man with phd and vote in a 79 years old illiterate. It makes no sense

APC worked on the fact that an average nigerian youth is stupid and don't ask questions. They always follow the crowd.

Omojuwa is enjoying while my stupid friend lost his job

Idiotic statement,so na all yoruba vote for him and all igbo vote for Jonathan
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by BiafraIShere(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ellidude:
Just when you thought they could lie no further. Nigerians have gotten wiser, you cannot lie to us any longer. We're just waiting for the right time to act. This administration is just too clueless.
The dullard and his incompetent employees assumes that hunger is a respecter of partisanship & sentiment. Many of the zombies have become so famished & hopeless that they dont have strength to shout sai barber again. I only pity those that knew all along & tried to stop the dullard from taking over but were unfortunately overran by hordes of zombies!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by groovie(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
aljharem:
Funny. Very strangely funny

This government is the maddest ever

Jonathan and Obasanjo God bless you two

Buhari is the worst president ever

Wtf man u still on nairaland? Been ages.
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by chimauga(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
APC and lies are like

Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by goldman777: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Buhari needs to scrap tsa account it is one of d few causes why d recession hit. Hard.along wit other factors like global oil prices and poor govt policies
Re: Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. by codedguy1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
amtalkin:

Not just you abeg. Nigerians year of divine breakthrough
That's if we vote out that man

They will use almajiri to increase their vote again coupled with the inconclusive national electoral commission.

And I don't know if this Apc will be ready to relinquish power when it's obvious they have lost.

These guys are desperately going to hold on to power knowing they would probably be probed like what is happening now.

We wait to see by the grace of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abel Ifemi: From Hotel Waiter To Special Assistant To A Governor / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.