Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby (1492 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by gidzbobby: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good evening house, I got one of the shocker of my life this evening. I went to my neighbours house this afternoon to pick up his car key, cus I needed to go out urgently. On getting to his apartment, I saw his mother breast-feeding his son(her grandson). I felt my eyes were playing tricks on me, probably cus I was coming out from the sun. This evening again, when I came back to return his keys I met his mother breast-feeding his son (her grandson). I called his wife and asked why her mother in-law was doing that ? She just laughed and said it was normal so the child won't disturb her while she(the mother) is busy with her chores. Please nairalanders, is this right
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by Kaira333: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
No ooooo not right

Is she ( d boy's mum) well at all?

2 Likes

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by dytbabe: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dear gidzbobby
Is it everyday you go to borrow car?

3 Likes

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by ardeypearlz(f): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
What Not right at all... Grandma giving the poor baby muscles to suck cheesy cheesy
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by Oche211(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
What makes it nt right? It's ok as long as grandma can produce d breast milk abi d breast milk dey sour or e dey kill?
BTW, wetin u dey always do with ur neighbour's car?

1 Like

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by Julietcutie(f): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
gidzbobby:
Good evening house, I got one of the shocker of my life this evening. I went to my neighbours house this afternoon to pick up his car key, cus I needed to go out urgently. On getting to his apartment, I saw his mother breast-feeding his son(her grandson). I felt my eyes were playing tricks on me, probably cus I was coming out from the sun. This evening again, when I came back to return his keys I met his mother breast-feeding his son (her grandson). I called his wife and asked why her mother in-law was doing that ? She just laughed and said it was normal so the child won't disturb her while she(the mother) is busy with her chores. Please nairalanders, is this right
lol there is nothing wrong with it
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ewww.. What happened to using pacifiers?

1 Like

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by gidzbobby: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
dytbabe:
Dear gidzbobby

I didn't borrow ma'am, he's car was blocking the entrance, had to drive his out for me to take mine out. Then vice versal when I came back, cause sometimes He leaves earlier than me.
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by gidzbobby: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oche211:
What makes it nt right? It's ok as long as grandma can produce d breast milk abi d breast milk dey sour or e dey kill?
BTW, wetin u dey always do with ur neighbour's car?

Grandma got no milkshake in her boobs, all has fallen like the walls of jerhico. I don't borrow his car, u know those kinda buildings u stay whereby u always have one neighbour you ask to come remove his car for you to drive out. But he's not home and his wife doesn't know how to drive.
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Eeeewwww
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by linystar: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2016
looking for extra cash? click here http://money4task.com/?ref=251423
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by pickabeau1: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
dytbabe:
Dear gidzbobby

grin grin

from borrower you see wetin eye no suppose see
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by gidzbobby: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
pickabeau1:
grin grin

Lwkmd... Am not a borrower for heavens sake na
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by pickabeau1: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
gidzbobby:

Lwkmd... Am not a borrower for heavens sake na

okay oo...

grin
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by inemani: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chai! *lips sealed*
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by dytbabe: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
pickabeau1:
grin grin

Na so na

Trust you good
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by pickabeau1: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
dytbabe:

Na so na

Trust you good

we thank God o.... we pray for better tomorrow
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by dytbabe: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
pickabeau1:

we thank God o.... we pray for better tomorrow

I pray along with you
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by pickabeau1: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
dytbabe:

I pray along with you

Amen oo
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by Berbierklaus(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nothing wrong with it,the grandma's bweast cannot produce milk

History has it that my elder cousin used to breastfeed me to pacify me when I was a baby,I am totally normal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by SlowlybtSurely: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
African pacifier.

Hasn't killed anyone.

1 Like

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by Pidggin(f): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2016
I saw this in church some time ago, the girl was about two years old and grandma was still breastfeeding, I was like this shocked
Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by babysophie(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
The parents of the child aren't worried but u r so worried to bring it out hre. Many grandmothers do it,n d kids like n cherish those memories.

2 Likes

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by drmikeadams(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
gidzbobby:

Grandma got no milkshake in her boobs, all has fallen like the walls of jerhico. I don't borrow his car, u know those kinda buildings u stay whereby u always have one neighbour you ask to come remove his car for you to drive out. But he's not home and his wife doesn't know how to drive.
grin ;Dlagos parole..ehn...you go dey bathroom na so one neighbour go cum dey bang ur door...''please come and remove ur car i want to go out grin

1 Like

Re: Neigbhour's Mother In-law Breast-feeding Her Baby by gidzbobby: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin ;Dlagos parole..ehn...you go dey bathroom na so one neighbour go cum dey bang ur door...''please come and remove ur car i want to go out grin

Na only u understand me.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. / Dear African Ladies Please Know This. / HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS PRINTER FOR SALE (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.