Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) (1533 Views)

What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was watching Channels Television when one Professor (Cant remember his name) at a convocation ceremony told students that you are already at disadavantage with the world being a Nigerian but what choice do you have? In that path, so I have highlights 7 People You Need Like Crazy To Survive In Nigeria:

cc lalasticlala
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
1- Bouncer

If you are the type that frequent night clubs (not Quilox, where you get the money?) to have fun on a Friday night, then better form friends with benefits with those bouncer lads, so that they can allow you to enter the club at will and protect you when whala starts inside the club.

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by Lovelynature(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
cool
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
2- Mechanic

So that when our bad roads in Nigeria spoil that car that you are managing, you can rely on your friendly mechanic to charge you less.

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by Lovelynature(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:
1- Bouncer

If you are the type that frequent night clubs (not
Quilox, where you get the money?) to have fun on
a Friday night, then better form friends with
benefits with those bouncer lads, so that they can
allow you to enter the club at will and protect you
when whala starts inside the club.
make I go start training now.

Time to fight the failing economy back grin grin

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
3- Policeman

In case you enter trouble or Baba Tabisi doesn’t want to give you the money he owes you, just a phone call and all your predicaments will be

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
3- Policeman

In case you enter trouble or Baba Tabisi doesn’t want to give you the money he owes you, just a phone call and all your predicaments will be
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
4- Aboki (Mallam)

Hmmm so you are always downgrading these Mallams in your area but when you need to change money asap you run to them. God is watching you in 3D.

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
5- Barber

You need to rush to that party but your hair is all bushy and unkempt. Your barber friend will help you.

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by jamalnation(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was here
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
6- Tailor

This is especially for Yoruba people. You need a reliable tailor that will help you sew a lowkey aso ebi for Mama Lara’s daughter’s friend’s niece’s aunty’s wedding.

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by thesicilian: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
How can a bouncer be your number 1, for heaven's sake? It should not even be on the list!
I was expecting your list to contain people like food vendors, medical personnel, network providers, etc
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
7- Street Charging Guys

PHCN are just not reliable. These guys will help you charge your phone and even monitor it so the real owners of your phone dont take their property.

Which other people do you need to survive in Nigeria?

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
jamalnation:
I was here
U DE BOOK SPACE
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
thesicilian:
How can a bouncer be your number 1, for heaven's sake? It should not even be on the list!
MY OGA CALM DOWN...!!!...UR BLOOD TOO DE HOT

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by IamLEGEND1: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
All these ones na trash if you no get friend wey get ride.
Na everytime you go dey enter keke with ur babe ni?
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by jamalnation(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
My broda hw we go do
emmyluizzz:
U DE BOOK SPACE
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
All these ones na trash if you no get friend wey get ride.

Na everytime you go dey enter keke with ur babe ni?
PLS elaborate.....!!!

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lovelynature:

cheesy
Lovelynature:

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:
7- Street Charging Guys

PHCN are just not reliable. These guys will help
you charge your phone and even monitor it so the
real owners of your phone dont take their
property.

Which other people do you need to survive in
Nigeria?

I have never tried charging my phone with these guys. Why waste money when you can enter one bet9ja shop with your extention box? undecided
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Vizkizz:

I have never tried charging my phone with these guys. Why waste money when you can enter one bet9ja shop with your extention box? undecided

hahahaha....na people like u de dey bet9ja shop 24/7
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by thesicilian: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:
MY OGA CALM DOWN...!!!...UR BLOOD TOO DE HOT
Lol. I am warm blooded, not my fault.
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by iykekelvins(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:

hahahaha....na people like u de dey bet9ja shop 24/7

no, not 24/7 only at critical situations. Like no light, no fuel and nowhere else to charge
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by pussyluver(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
op..I my de only one who thinks u are forgetting somtin

what about oloshi

they have a part to play to u know....

quote me and receive thunder now

1 Like

Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
emmyluizzz:
5- Barber

You need to rush to that party but your hair is all
bushy and unkempt. Your barber friend will help
you.
Ha! cheesy that guy already bald ,
what he gettin' barbered? He just wastin' is money.
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by lative(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
op jst say it simply that we should make friends with EVERYBODY
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by emmyluizzz: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
pussyluver:
op..I my de only one who thinks u are forgetting somtin

what about oloshi

they have a part to play to u know....

quote me and receive thunder now
undecided
Re: The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) by JoBrav: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
number seven right on point

(1) (Reply)

Okay Bashers, Throw Ur Best Shot / This Is My Prayer For President Buhari / The Lady That Was Accused Of Infecting A Man With HIV, Shows Her Result Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.