Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? (1864 Views)

Girl Promises To Give Guys Hiv[PICTURES] / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Whats With Girls And Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
When will ladies get off their high horse when it comes to this dating thing. Using myself as a case study,i'm tired of opening threads that lay emphasis on qualities women want in a man. Abeg are women gold? Or is it that I'm not fine enough? How can I take my time to methodically study things that will make me attractive to a lady,this same lady I will spend my hard earned money on,this same lady I will feed in marriage,this same lady I will expend most of my resources on her family members.
Ladies should get off their high horse joor. Btw, I don't ask them out anymore,if she likes my face and I see the signs I'd just play along.
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by henrydadon(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

op i hope u are not talking about nigerian girl because

Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Lovelynature(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Play your game well and they would toast you via green light. Sorry, that is the best most of them can do
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
If she gives you attitude, then she doesn't like you. Simple and short!
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by youngest85(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Y dsturbing ursef?

If konji hold u, go ashawo joint. If u can't do dat, there are many call gals out there.

Take one of dem and satisfy ur konji

1 Like

Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
That's the more reason a guy shouldn't beg for love. But some guys just belittle themselves over a girl that if critically assessed,she's next to an empty brain.
OdikwaRisky:
If she gives you attitude, she doesn't like you. Simple and short!
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by henrydadon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
any day this one happen eh

boys go too feel dem self
[img]http://i./NENKWiQoPJqo.gif[/img]
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lovelynature:
Play your game well and they would toast you via green light. Sorry, that is the best most of them can do

grin

Nice!

@ op, women r travellers without destination! U r meant to give them destination.

So also , u should blame urself if they go sitting on high horses wit u..... it simply means u don't have d required skill set to breakdown her defenses! N reach down d honey pot!

Here let's help u: women r like d bee, if u must taste d honey, u have to break tru d sting barrier.

BTW, put urself in her shoes. Let's say u get approached by an average of 10-15 everyday, wudnt u naturally put up defense mechanism to weed out fakes , balleSs ,clueless people like u?
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Some of these girls belittling guys in all truth and honesty have nothing upstairs,like they have no resources enough to help a guy develop in a positive manner. But then,pu*sy is power. I will never let go my self respect just to get a lady.
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
If she gives you attitude, then she doesn't like you. Simple and short!

Wrong!
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm always right undecided.
Playing hard to get and giving attitude are two very different things.

HARDDON:

Wrong!
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Harddon leave that thing,i've been following your thread for fun anyways. Pickup artists will always advice you 2 talk to many girls because they know not all will be interested. Harddon even you experience failures and successes too and will keep experiencing provided you keep wooing them.
Tell that to those teenagers that ask for guidance,not me. A woman that isn't showing signs will keep giving attitudes,thats why guys lyk neil straussman will say talk to diff ladies,negging, etc. I knw these tins.
HARDDON:

grin

Nice!

@ op, women r travellers without destination! U r meant to give them destination.

So also , u should blame urself if they go sitting on high horses wit u..... it simply means u don't have d required skill set to breakdown her defenses! N reach down d honey pot!

Here let's help u: women r like d bee, if u must taste d honey, u have to break tru d sting barrier.

BTW, put urself in her shoes. Let's say u get approached by an average of 10-15 everyday, wudnt u naturally put up defense mechanism to weed out fakes , balleSs ,clueless people like u?
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
He thinks we are teenagers. The surest way to get a lady Is being ready to let her go. If a lady gives me attitude I just pretend she doesn't exist,if a girl plays hard to get,lyk hard,i look @ other options
OdikwaRisky:

Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by generalbush(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Attitude Is normal in girls.. it depends on if you can deal with it..
For me, it Is a NO NO!!
Because I am also filled with attitude giving..
If you can cope with it, chase her like she is owing you your monthly salary .
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by HARDDON: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
illuminated93:
Harddon leave that thing,i've been following your thread for fun anyways. Pickup artists will always advice you 2 talk to many girls because they know not all will be interested. Harddon even you experience failures and successes too and will keep experiencing provided you keep wooing them.
Tell that to those teenagers that ask for guidance,not me. A woman that isn't showing signs will keep giving attitudes,thats why guys lyk neil straussman will say talk to diff ladies,negging, etc. I knw these tins.

embarassed
Oh kiddo!

Every child, must learn to crawl, then stand and stumble, step n stumble until his feet r firm enough to walk erect.
If he falls after 2 years of walking, he is simply disobying some locomotion principles out there.

If ur ways r not working n u keep having fluctuating flows, wud it be too much to try this personally proven , time tested one? How can u go in with a wooing aura n not get attitudes from her?
Dude get it! She gets wooed all day long by alota guys! And it gets borin for her hearing all dose lines over n over! Hence d attitude.

hence d statement; all guys r dsame! They r looking foe that one that iz different, exoteric, funly rude, crazily sporadic n eternally ballful

STOP WOOING HENCE ON! if u actually follow my thread, u should already know that.

Go in with d fresh mint of a seasoned boss. Go sassy, go witty yea, go funny.

Here is my attitude wen with fresh ladies most times:
My hands r full n if I let u in, u wud complicate it for me so I'm just here to check out ur scale. If u r worth my while . While guys like u try to impress her, I give her d opportunity to impress me!
grin
Or I ask her: why r u admiring me? Haven't seen a TDnH guy b4? #Sendless

Kip looking out for their confusing signals.... hope u don't grow old a virgin tongue cheesy

POINT OF CORECTION
I'm not a PICK Up Artist
That is the most confused n boring title on earth.

I'M SIMPLY BALLFULLY ME.

N hey! READ N DIGEST MY THREAD.... IT IS UR ONLY SOLUTION

#NOJOKES
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dat sequence:
Be her friend
Don't think with your dick
Over tym she trusts you
Start withdrawing subtly
Finding a fault with looks as a way of bringing down ego
Being cocky but funny
Not bending to her whims and caprices

Who has that time, me? Mind you, don't write about tins you're not sure of,i've got a fiancee. Just feeling the need to play wit em
Be ballfully with em teenagers and guys with low self esteem not me,biko!

HARDDON:

embarassed
Oh kiddo!

Every child, must learn to crawl, then stand and stumble, step n stumble until his feet r firm enough to walk erect.
If he falls after 2 years of walking, he is simply disobying some locomotive principles out there.

If ur ways r not working n u keep having fluctuating flows, wud it be too much to try this personally proven , time tested one? How can u go in with a wooing aura n not get attitudes from her?
Dude get it! She gets wooed all day long by alota guys! And it gets borin for her hearing all dose lines over n over! Hence d attitude, hence d statement; all guys r dsame!
STOP WOOING HENCE ON! if u actually follow my thread, u should already know that.

Go in with d fresh mint of a seasoned boss. Go sassy, go witty yea, go funny.

Here is my attitude wen with fresh ladies most times:
My hands r full n if I let u in, u wud complicate it for me so I'm just here to check out ur scale. If u r worth my while . While guys like u try to impress her, I give her d opportunity to impress me!
grin

Kip looking out for their confusing signals.... hope u don't grow old a virgin tongue cheesy

POINT OF CORECTION
I'm not a PICK Up Artist
That is the most confused n boring title on earth.

I'M SIMPLY BALLFULLY ME.
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
OdikwaRisky:

#Smh!

Gurls wit attitudes r d most cheaply plucked fruits since blackberry evolved n became a phone.
THEY r d most lonely, most misunderstood, most bf abused Gurls on planet earth!

N most creamy, financially stable n absolutely endowed ladies, GOT ATTITUDES!

Not these ones that wants ur lil change n therefore go giving u pseudo green lights they Wud later use to eat u dry

Anyways, if u ain't got d balls, play in ur league cool

But bliv me, u cannot attain d peek of woman perfection scrubbing scraps with chickens!

U cannot feel the bliss of spanking d b00ty of a female boss with a Lilly liver.

Hereon, I rest my zest
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by HARDDON: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
illuminated93:
Dat sequence:
Be her friend
Don't think with your dick
Over tym she trusts you
Start withdrawing subtly
Finding a fault with looks as a way of bringing down ego
Being cocky but funny
Not bending to her whims and caprices

Who has that time, me? Mind you, don't write about tins you're not sure of,i've got a fiancee. Just feeling the need to play wit em
Be ballfully with em teenagers and guys with low self esteem not me,biko!

arrrrhhhhh dude, dude!

U r getting it twisted!
My best time still stands @ 30mins from meeting to mating( yea I meant to blow ma whistle with that). Happened just once so far n I haven't been able to surpass it.
don't give no hoot if u bliv that or not.

N might I stun u? I can't count how many I meet n mate within d very first day. Though my target is usually 3 days, I always beat that most times.
( now u make me brag like a brat nonetheless, careless if that wud snap on u a lil reality check)

Who has time for that boring sequence?

My strength is in my unpredictability n ability to read n respond to external stimuli both d ones I generated n d ones i didn't
#sipEasy

N hey, dump d fiancee talk in d garbage: do u know how many Ive bed that carry in their bags, 1-3 engagement rings?
Some even ansas the duck's call( wen I slow down my ride) to maintain peace only for me to suddenly push in n she screams cutting d call, some asume cutting d call n d duck wud be @ d other end listening to the rhythm from his fiancee's rhyme?

#BOSSBALL
Re: Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bossball the folks interested in you.
In this dating tin,its a question of being yourself..Finito. Infact, if a lady acts up,i don't stress it,4 real I don't. Why should I? Is it that she doesn't defecate,is it that she doesn't fart,of course she does all these crazy tins,she has a a wrong side too,so why should I be wasting time on her when there are many women in this world. Every lady will not like you,so move on. That's for me anyways, and a few times my philosophy has served me, @ other times the ladies weren't interested. But then, dats life smiley
HARDDON:

arrrrhhhhh dude, dude!

U r getting it twisted!
My best time still stands @ 30mins from meeting to mating( yea I meant to blow ma whistle with that). Happened just once so far n I haven't been able to surpass it.
don't give no hoot if u bliv that or not.

N might I stun u? I can't count how many I meet n mate within d very first day. Though my target is usually 3 days, I always beat that most times.
( now u make me brag like a brat nonetheless, careless if that wud snap on u a lil reality check)

Who has time for that boring sequence?

My strength is in my unpredictability n ability to read n respond to external stimuli both d ones I generated n d ones i didn't
#sipEasy

N hey, dump d fiancee talk in d garbage: do u know how many Ive bed that carry in their bags, 1-3 engagement rings?
Some even ansas the duck's call( wen I slow down my ride) to maintain peace only for me to suddenly push in n she screams cutting d call, some asume cutting d call n d duck wud be @ d other end listening to the rhythm from his fiancee's rhyme?

#BOSSBALL

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dont Send Me Messages, I Am Not Here For Dates. / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More / Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.