Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 (5174 Views)

Comparison Test: SC9853i CPU Vs MT6750 CPU (Vernee M5 Vs Leagoo T5c) / Gionee Marathon M5 Vs Infinix Note 3 / Gionee M5+ Vs F103 Pro Vs Tecno Camon C9 Vs Infinix Note 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Tania1: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
The first thing you should check out is the camera quality of both phones, since you like selfies..but ibthink the Camon C9 from d ads v seen potrays good camera quality n d M5 battery is great..if i were u i'd be confused too.
MEQUELLA001:
I have a feeling I am not supposed to be comparing both phones, because of the battery capacity gionee has over techno C9. But I am still confused, I am a girl and I love selifes a lot. And I love the way it looks. Please help me. I need people to tell me which one to go for, and why.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by GenBloodykiIler: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
have used m5 and i can categorically tell you that gionee is 1000 miles ahead of tecno

don't even compare both brand
when it comes to technology i don't attached sentiments

took this picture at one of the NSE (Nigeria society of Engineers) seminar i attended that's m5 camera

as for battery grin even as a heavy user i can't consume from 100% to 60% in a day.

but for women that loves selfie c9 gat your back but for average clear selfie and superb performance m5 is a class.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Nche95(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
in case you changed your mind and decide to go for gionee.. my m5 mini is for sale... it has 5mp front camera.. 4000mah battery.. holla at me..
just 39kk
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by FellaL: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Of course, I know what the M5 Camera is like, really, it's waaaaay better than the Infinix camera collectively. But I've had the opportunity to experience both phones, and I can boastfully tell you the Camon C9's camera is incredibly better.

Flashh:

Don't make it looks like M5 has a poor camera.

Gionee phones cameras are very good. M5 cam isn't a poor one, if you have ever seen some pictures taken by it.

But if I were her, I would go for C9 based on its specs.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by s3nn2x(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Well, I haven't used Tecno Camon C9 but I used Gionee M5 for some months before it was taken by the 'real owners'. I can tell you authoritatively that Gionee front and back cameras are both very good. The battery backup is also good. You might not like the phone cause of its weight, poor sunlight visibility and heating problem. Despite the fact that I am having a personal beef with tecno, I will advice you to go for the Camon C9 because of the reviews and looks of the phone. 3000 MaH is not bad for a phone actually...
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Flashh: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
I can tell you that Gionee M5 has a real camera color, not like the C9 which is just faux.
FellaL:
Of course, I know what the M5 Camera is like, really, it's waaaaay better than the Infinix camera collectively. But I've had the opportunity to experience both phones, and I can boastfully tell you the Camon C9's camera is incredibly better.

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Fgollado: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Can you share some photos taken with Gionee M5??
Flashh:

Don't make it looks like M5 has a poor camera.

Gionee phones cameras are very good. M5 cam isn't a poor one, if you have ever seen some pictures taken by it.

But if I were her, I would go for C9 based on its specs.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Fgollado: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
poor sunlight visibility?? m confused
s3nn2x:
Well, I haven't used Tecno Camon C9 but I used Gionee M5 for some months before it was taken by the 'real owners'. I can tell you authoritatively that Gionee front and back cameras are both very good. The battery backup is also good. You might not like the phone cause of its weight, poor sunlight visibility and heating problem. Despite the fact that I am having a personal beef with tecno, I will advice you to go for the Camon C9 because of the reviews and looks of the phone. 3000 MaH is not bad for a phone actually...
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by otodeluxe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
go for gionee dear and you won't regret. however will you dash me the old phone?

MEQUELLA001:
I have a feeling I am not supposed to be comparing both phones, because of the battery capacity gionee has over techno C9. But I am still confused, I am a girl and I love selifes a lot. And I love the way it looks. Please help me. I need people to tell me which one to go for, and why.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by omoalajah(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
You better get yourself the Camon c9 since selfie is the deciding factor here
MEQUELLA001:
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by missslimzy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
C9 camera is best for Girls smiley Who Big Battery don help?
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by datyorubaboy: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
I have a handful of people using the C9. They are enjoying it
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Otantu: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
I haven't really understand what you people are saying about c9 battery oo, cos my c9 3000mah and my infinix hote note 4000mah is same oo, c9 battery surprises me oo, maybe mine is different shaa
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by s3nn2x(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fgollado:
That it would be difficult to use the phone under direct sunlight because it won't be clear at all
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Hotdiamond(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fgollado:
I wonda o. Have you used the m5 before. Abeg mak him no tok poor sunlight visibility near m5 again o.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by s3nn2x(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hotdiamond:

I wonda o. Have you used the m5 before. Abeg mak him no tok poor sunlight visibility near m5 again o.
Dude, I used the phone for 5 months before it was stolen, my friend is using the same phone. The only good thing about the phone is the battery and camera quality. Every other thing na zero, quote me anywhere.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by FellaL: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Flashh:
I can tell you that Gionee M5 has a real camera color, not like the C9 which is just faux.

I'm sorry. That's a lie. And I disagree. I've has the opportunity to compare once. And I boastfully say the Camon C9's camera is better. Way better.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
have used m5 and i can categorically tell you that gionee is 1000 miles ahead of tecno

don't even compare both brand
when it comes to technology i don't attached sentiments

took this picture at one of the NSE (Nigeria society of Engineers) seminar i attended that's m5 camera

as for battery grin even as a heavy user i can't consume from 100% to 60% in a day.

but for women that loves selfie c9 gat your back but for average clear selfie and superb performance m5 is a class.

Thank you
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
s3nn2x:

kisses dear. Thanks. How much is the techno c9 with the t-band please.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2016
otodeluxe:
go for gionee dear and you won't regret. however will you dash me the old phone?

Hehehehe. You can come and have it
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2016
missslimzy:
C9 camera is best for Girls smiley Who Big Battery don help?

Lolz, big battery go help when phcn interrupt the lights for days and fuel is now 300 per litre.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by otodeluxe(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

Hehehehe. You can come and have it
uhmm call me 7064 538704
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by omoalajah(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Its 52,000 at Slot.
MEQUELLA001:

kisses dear. Thanks. How much is the techno c9 with the t-band please.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by missslimzy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
yes way better . Not talking about battery but camera
FellaL:

I'm sorry. That's a lie. And I disagree. I've has the opportunity to compare once. And I boastfully say the Camon C9's camera is better. Way better.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by datyorubaboy: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
The M5 is more expensive and also the C9 camera rocks
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by FellaL: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
missslimzy:
yes way better . Not talking about battery but camera

God bless you jaree
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
omoalajah:
Its 52,000 at Slot.

Thank you.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Dandsome: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
jerrysense:

if can have it all sometimes..i.e if you're lucky to hv the phone come with a powerbank.

But then the phone doesn`t come with a power bank
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by investigator007: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
datyorubaboy:
The M5 is more expensive and also the C9 camera rocks
Which one then is your choice?
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by tafat: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
omoalajah:
Its 52,000 at Slot.

N52k for the phone and T-Band?
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by jerrysense: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
#choice#but I advice u go for Tecno c9,d phone is fair enough considering d quality and it specs. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Voucher Validity and Access Days Increased! / N95 Camera Red Light Deactivation [+8gb] / MTN Leaked Bundles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.