Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun (25603 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2016
DaniDani:
God bless you sir. I am an Igbo, You have a good heart. some of our igbos can't do this
God bless you.The issue between Abia and Enugu readily come to mind.It will be a mirage for a Yoruba man to think rising to such position in eastern state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by justmenoni: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2016
appointment of an Igbo man

is the said man a Nigerian or Togolese?
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Sealeddeal(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Truthisit:
As in? Because I don't know. Born bread and buttered in Ogun, am yet to see the impact of any Northerner or easterner in our state
There is no truth in you.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by TAXMASTER: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice one Mr Govnor,unlike the tribal warlords we have here on Nairaland *runs outta thread* grin
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by izzou(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2016
seguno2:
If the Igbos are serious they should ensure that they organise themselves to win elections as state lawmakers and local government Councillors instead of begging to be dashed positions.
He who PAYS taxes to the piper should dictate the tune.

I know I will find you here.

How many positions has the Yoruba's occupied in other regions?

You always derive joy in causing chaos. What Amosun did is good, will foster unity among us. It isn't a right for us, the Igbos, but a privilege. We are forever grateful to his government.

Now, carry you bile filled heart and move to Kogi state, and see if the will dash you any position

grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by sukkot: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2016
very soon ogun will become no mans land grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by aribisala0(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2016
AustineE1:
Any state you have significant number of another ethnic group residing in it,should as a matter of neccessity give them some appointments,it will give them sense of belonging.
Considering that they also pay taxes as others and as such,it is used for the development of the entire state.
It is normal,the state stands to gain more!
Is there any state that does not have significant numbers of other ethnic groups. How many do they have to be before they are significant.
Are there a significant number of herdsmen in Enugu state?

7 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by chinnasa: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
I find that capture 'Igbo man inappropriate too much emphase, as long the employee will deliver he/she is welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by TAXMASTER: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

Instead of ranting carelessly on NL, take a bold step by relocating to the SE. Go there and prove your mettle as a man and your services will not go unnoticed.

You can't lazy around your father’s house and expect manna to fall from the skies.
ONE BOTTLE OF ACTION BITTERS FOR THIS GUY.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by sukkot: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
arushiuga:
Their governors are acknowledging the strength of Igbos. Tribalists can go and hang themselves. We own the west
hmm it yaf begin. ogun is no mans land. igbo own the waste grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by honeychild(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Have you done it before?

Fact: two years ago the Abia and Anambra state governments were exchanging retrenchment of civil servants. Anambra state sacked all civil servants that were not from the state. Even including women from other states married to indegenes. In response the other state sacked all civil servants from Anambra "to make room for our people that were sacked." grin grin

When you cannot have people who speak the same language as you in your civil service, is it Yoruba that you will have?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by sukkot: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2016
flokii:
Gud one.. I hope they show gratitude this time and not what played out in Lagos.

In all fairness, such will never happen in SE. You'll hardly find other igbos in d neighbouring state civil service, talk more someone from SW.
Nice one still
actually truth be told, the commissioner of police in the east is a yoruba man. our odua son is doing a good job controlling crime in the east. i forget his name now. let me see if i can google him
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by honeychild(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
chinnasa:
I find that capture 'Igbo man inappropriate too much emphase, as long the employee will deliver he/she is welcome on board.

It's necessary because Igbos are always playing victim card. "Everybody hates us". Meanwhile they are the ones full of hatred for everybody and everything. So such things should be brought to everyone's notice, I am sure this can never happen in any igbo speaking state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
honeychild:

Fact: two years ago the Abia and Imo state governments were exchanging retrenchment of civil servants. Abia state sacked all civil servants that were not from the state. Even including women from other states married to indegenes. In response the other state sacked all civil servants from Abia "to make room for our people that were sacked." grin grin

When you cannot have people who speak the same language as you in your civil service, is it Yoruba that you will have?

Have you done it before, was the question

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2016
bigotry,tribalism,mumuness,idiotisis,odensilis,okponusitis,hypocrisy juz dey oooze for this ya comment..how do u sleep at night with all dis load u load on your head and heart for no just reasoneven at trade fair amuwo odofin that is in lagos igbos fight over chairmanship like do or die affair..can a yoruba man ever take any leadership post in the east?even in the biggest spare parts market in benin is the same story..u people are the ones padding ur future..the only honest and genuine one amongst ur race is dead..DR NNAMDI AZIKIWE.
Sealeddeal:
Gov. Amosun knows the importance of Igbo people in the growth and development of Ogun state.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by honeychild(f): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Have you done it before, was the question

It's cannot be done. You know it, and I know it.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by omofunaab(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2016
A lot of igbos Here are saying yorubas should move to the east.. .are they telling us that there are no yorubas at all in the east.. .well since an abia state governor can sack igbos that are non indigenes of the state , the igbos generally contribute the highest number of tribalist here on nairaland... No yoruba here is calling igbokunle amosun, like they do with okorohausa. .instead yorubas are hoping igbos will mature and accommodate others.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2016
U BE MAN...AND IT DISGUSTS ME THEY HATE DEMSELVES TOO MUCH THAT THEY WILL EVEN MAKE U LOOK LIKE A GOAT IN A LIONS DEN IF ARE NOT FROM THE YEAST..THEY ARE THE MOST BIGOTED RACE AV EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE NATURAL LIFE..
honeychild:

It's necessary because Igbos are always playing victim card. "Everybody hates us". Meanwhile they are the ones full of hatred for everybody and everything. So such things should be brought to everyone's notice, I am sure this can never happen in any igbo speaking state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by wristbangle: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
DaniDani:
God bless you sir. I am an Igbo, You have a good heart. some of our igbos can't do this

God bless u for saying the truth boss

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by bakynes(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
actually truth be told, the commissioner of police in the east is a yoruba man. our odua son is doing a good job controlling crime in the east. i forget his name now. let me see if i can google him
My friend the commissioner of police is appointed by the IGP from Abuja. It is common practise to find a yoruba man as CP in the SE or Igbo man as the CP in SW or Isoko man as the CP in NW. The state govt doesnt control who becomes the CP of a state, its the Inspector general of Police that determines that.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by supereagle(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Many printers operating in Owerri are Yoruba, but none in Civil service, they won't employ, you will be told to go to your state.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by sukkot: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
omofunaab:
A lot of igbos Here are saying yorubas should move to the east.. .are they telling us that there are no yorubas at all in the east.. .well since an abia state governor can sack igbos that are non indigenes of the state , the igbos generally contribute the highest number of tribalist here on nairaland... No yoruba here is calling igbokunle amosun, like they do with okorohausa. .instead yorubas are hoping igbos will mature and accommodate others.
oh dont forget joe igbokwe is joe yorobakwe grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by reducto: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
So you guys want Amosun to appoint any of you afonja ritual killers because you are his brothers when a competent igbo man is there. Mbanu, it cannot happen!

You cone heads should learn to be hardworking and stop being the lazybones you lots are known forgrin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
AKPU AND OHA SOUP..,KIDNAPPING AND PEDDLING OF SUSPECTED WHITE SUBSTANCE ..YOU KNOW DA REST!...PROVIDE THIS THEN SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED.
oyinkinola:
...igbo can't accommodate, you accommodate them,instead of thanks, it's insult! what will satisfy igbo?
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by flokii: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:

That's Federal civil service not state..
The rtd. Mbu also served in some SW states..
Even an Hausa man can serve in d east so far it is Federal Service

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by sukkot: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
bakynes:

My friend the commissioner of police is appointed by the IGP from Abuja. It is common practise to find a yoruba man as CP in the SE or Igbo man as the CP in SW or Isoko man as the CP in NW. The state govt doesnt control who becomes the CP of a state, its the Inspector general of Police that determines that.
oh ok. pardon my ignorance. but still a yoruba man is controlling crime in igboland. our odua son is keeping crime in check among ala igbo. whether he is appointed or selected
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by wristbangle: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2016
reducto:
So you guys want Amosun to appoint any of you afonja ritual killers because you are his brothers when a competent igbo man is there. Mbanu, it cannot happen!

You cone heads should learn to be hardworking and stop being the lazybones you lots are known forgrin

Atleast we will use your intelligence as you people always claim to develop our land and thereafter dump you like dustbin. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by solok: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2016
LoveMachine:
Sounds about right to me. Nice job. Integration is key.

Pls give name/s and portfolio of Yoruba wo/men that have been similarly integrated in any part of Igboland SouthEast. While you are at it, include also names of 'Yoruba Yoruba' pple that have land and/or market stall allocation direct from govt.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by undisputedgbola(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2016
OMAR12:
yorubas should flood the east like the Igbo are did to the west, and see if he/she won't be appointed,that if he is up to the task.
What is in the east?

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by mabea: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2016
DaniDani:
E.g. Your dad

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by yak(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

Igbo wannabe, continue to deceive yourself thinking you can deceive sane minds with your unnecessary silly talk.

In Imo State you can find Hausa advisers in Rochas cabinet.
T.A Orji of Abia State and Sullivan of Enugu had Yorubas in their cabinets. 
In this 4th republic, Orji Uzor Kalu was the first governor to appoint a non-indigene into his cabinet. 

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- SULTAN OF SOKOTO, Nov 23 2015

“Any state government that ignores the Igbo does so at the risk of its economy. It is in this wise that I appointed a high powered official in my government from the Igbo community to liaise between me and the community.”
- Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State

nwafor, anyi ahuna gi.i remember it was d same T.A. Orji that sent all non-indigene civil servants packing. am full blooded Igbo but won't hesitate to tell it to d face of every Igbo man that most parents of Igbo extraction has taught their children hate, wickedness. God av mercy

8 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by galadima77(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2016
DaniDani:

not some, most!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi APC Governorship Ticket: Screening Committee Knocks Out Jibril, Irukera / Police Patrol Van In Car Chase Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti / Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.