Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun (25601 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by hundredhundred: 3:36am On Sep 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I don't even get to make up to 5 comments before I get banned lol. I just came back yesterday. It's been quite tough letting
some "anyhow" comments fly away. I know I'm still going to get banned anyway but I just want to enjoy this for at least 5 days cheesy grin

I'm too productive to be creating new monikers. No be do or die

You ban me, I go chill and watch from the sidelines

Lol. Same here. They ban me for no reason, just got back today and its sure they will ban me again over nothing. They ban people for Osu word but those that scream afonja are allowed to roam freely. Shame

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by aresa: 3:46am On Sep 01, 2016
93xtr39r:

Brainless and demented fagg0t, here's a message from one of your sensible brothers:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

funny Igbos posting meaningless internet trash grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by aresa: 4:20am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
93xtr39r:

IPOO minion, such piece of information from one of your sensible Yoruba brothers can only be meaningless to a dimwitted bigot...
[/s]

Wetin concern me with your internet trash? Na you know your brother who you collect trash from.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by 8BitGee(m): 4:22am On Sep 01, 2016
basilo101:

when i was in kano in 2007 i met some guys from one family who spoke perfect igbo more than me, on inquiry it turns out they were all born and brought up in Enugu and their Dad was appointed into cabinet under Chimaroke. The problem with yorubas is that they think the world revolve around Lagos/Ibadan, they refuse to migrate and integrate in other regions while warning others to stay away from their political space which is never gonna happen anyway

You guys just talk a lot of crap. Where have you been in your life?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by 8BitGee(m): 4:28am On Sep 01, 2016
tit:
[s]that will not save amosun.
he is a complete failure!
even if he appoint igbokwe and okoronkwo, we dont want him again[/s]

"We"? Wetin concern agbero with overload? Jokers.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by biafrasun: 4:45am On Sep 01, 2016
OoduaVanguard:

YOu lots are delusional. There's a reason why most Nigerians refuse to move in droves to the SE as they do to the SW, the North, and even the SS. It's the same reason why your own people flee your region in droves. Yorubas are in sizeable numbers in Ghana, Benin, Togo and even as far as Ivory Coast, not to mention the U.k, U.S and other countries. Just admit the obvious that the SE is the least attractive and conducive region in the entire country, which explains why Yorubas and indeed most of the other ethnic groups in the country aren't moving there in droves -- which also explains why there are less non-indigenes there than any other region. Heck! Even Igbos are leaving the region in droves due to lack of opportunities, yet you expect us to move to where una dey flee from?? Mba. Thanks but no thanks.
here we go again and u want them to bring appointment from Igbo to ur father house in oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Sanchez01: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2016
basilo101:

when i was in kano in 2007 i met some guys from one family who spoke perfect igbo more than me, on inquiry it turns out they were all born and brought up in Enugu and their Dad was appointed into cabinet under Chimaroke. The problem with yorubas is that they think the world revolve around Lagos/Ibadan, they refuse to migrate and integrate in other regions while warning others to stay away from their political space which is never gonna happen anyway
Says who I had a function recently in Enugu here and the programme organizers felt more relaxed with passing information with the Igbo language. Half of the people in attendance suffered because they were Yorubas. As an Urhobo man, I had no clue what was going on. This went on for hours, until the key speaker came on to dish his in English, which made everyone relax a bit.

Yorubas might not travel and migrate like the Igbos do, but they sure are everywhere, though lesser in number, compared to others. I know for a fact that this feat cannot be exhibited in Enugu or in any part of the SE. Imagine a Hausa or a Yoruba person becoming the Permanent Secretary. Heads must roll and heaven would fall, even.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by hundredhundred: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2016
biafrasun:
here we go again and u want them to bring appointment from Igbo to ur father house in oshogbo

Ipob tout cant do without insult and crying about Osogbo, yet many of your people are living in same Osogbo. You people have no shame.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Progressive01(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Politicking
Of course it is politicking. When would the children of hatred start "politicking"

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Progressive01(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:
Even sef, we are talking about today's Nigeria and these villagers are talking about ancient and stone age 1958?

Talk about people going backward instead of forward...
When it suits their idiotic narative, they could even site 1542!! The hypocrisy of these guys is beyond measure.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by orisa37: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2016
An Igbo man to run and design Policies for Yoruba race? What a Confusion. No wonder the Niger Delta Avengers are entering the Yoruba lands so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by arushiuga(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Their governors are acknowledging the strength of Igbos. Tribalists can go and hang themselves. We own the west

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by oyinkinola: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
...igbo can't accommodate, you accommodate them,instead of thanks, it's insult! what will satisfy igbo?

10 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by ImperialYoruba: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Now you are barking like bingo.... You ran out of silly wiki rubbish already ni? grin

lol @ counter.... You've been countering since independence and you are still at the bottom of everything... grin

Ahhh! Aresa, ani ko ma take e easy, make you dey have pity and no dey flog person like this. This quote sef no sit well for my body and i no be yanminri. You can imagine if i be aj'okuta ma mu omi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by mayama(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2016
deji15:

As a Yoruba man, in order to understand how important this news is , try and apply to any of the South East states civil service commission, get the offer of employment first before you dream of becoming a permanent secretary..
u just took the words out my mouth

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by seguno2: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2016
If the Igbos are serious they should ensure that they organise themselves to win elections as state lawmakers and local government Councillors instead of begging to be dashed positions.
He who PAYS taxes to the piper should dictate the tune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by flokii: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Gud one.. I hope they show gratitude this time and not what played out in Lagos.

In all fairness, such will never happen in SE. You'll hardly find other igbos in d neighbouring state civil service, talk more someone from SW.
Nice one still

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by holysainbj(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Igbo man isn't Nigerian again then ethnic bigotry has really gone skin deep in us... cry
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Felixtuta(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2016
I don't see this as a big deal because the Igbo man in question has been active in the state civil service for long even before his new appointment.

If an African can be an American President, what stops an Igbo man been a governor in the state he has invested his life to..
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by qleap2all(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Something is wrong with these Yoruba government. None of the Igbos can do such a thing. So full of themselves. If you like Separate, Nigeria will survive

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by ade3164(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Gov. Amosun knows the importance of Igbo people in the growth and development of Ogun state.
what is the importance of Igbo man......he just feel to break the bond of tribalism that has eaten up the whole igbo land and caused them to be bombing pipe lines at the expense of others. south westerners are knowledgeable than d rest

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2016
deji15:

As a Yoruba man, in order to understand how important this news is , try and apply to any of the South East states civil service commission, get the offer of employment first before you dream of becoming a permanent secretary..

Have you done it before?
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Sealeddeal(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
ade3164:
what is the importance of Igbo man......he just feel to break the bond of tribalism that has eaten up the whole igbo land and caused them to be bombing pipe lines at the expense of others. south westerners are knowledgeable than d rest
I laugh in OPC.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by DjAduba(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
deji15:

Hmmm u won die abi? The Hausa and Yoruba can accommodate anybody but for those Jews.......I de doubt them.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Truthisit: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2016
As in? Because I don't know. Born bread and buttered in Ogun, am yet to see the impact of any Northerner or easterner in our state
Sealeddeal:
Gov. Amosun knows the importance of Igbo people in the growth and development of Ogun state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Bars APC From Using Abakaliki Stadium For Rally On Saturday.. / Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) / Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.