Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (87811 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by philipobiz: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
An0nimus:

What if one of the participants is part of the scam. I'm assuming now...

What if a few people in this peer system decide to request help and then abscond with the money?

is this possible?

On point. That is how they take money out of the system without the knowledge of participants. Right now they are taking it little by little. At a point, they will start taking it in large quantity much more than what is coming. Before you know it, the money dries up. These guys are smart.

Greed makes people not to think clearly. They are like drunkards. If you are a participant, you are greedy

2 Likes

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by uyicos: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
When will Nigerians get sence self, this Same SEC failed over the years, do you know how many people lost there lives because of this fraudulent SEC ? now they want to come out clean useless people. Nigerians we need to wake up, they have deceived us to much, if they can not take care of us, we can help and take care of ourselves, Long live MMM

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by stan241(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=mekybabe1 post=48991852]You should join MMM to avoid you begging people for money and looking for loans from people that will insult you on top. Be financially stable![/quo

Ok

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by uyicos: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
philipobiz:

On point. That is how they take money out of the system without the knowledge of participants. Right now they are taking it little by little. At a point, they will start taking it in large quantity much more than what is coming. Before you know it, the money dries up. These guys are smart.

Greed makes people not to think clearly. They are like drunkards. If you are a participant, you are greedy

see the system is very secure, and you are also adviced not to put all your money, nobody takes money anywhere, you can not get help if you did not give, dont say what you dont know Nigerianssssss some times very annoyiiing
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by uyicos: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
If they say MMM is a Scam, no qualms but…. Ask them this questions ,
When Nepa over bills/gives estimated bills…it is not a scam.
When DSTV still charges you for not using ur subscription due to no NEPA light….it is not a scam
When filling stations adjust pump and sell at 160 per liter in disguise…it is not a scam
When bank deduct several money/charges from your account for nothing…it is not a scam
When politicians loot national treasury without probe while our infrastructures gets dilapidated, no jobs for the youth, no money to pay workers salaries….. This too no be scam stall
What about the fake Immigrations recruitment that claimed lots of innocent lives….that one sef no be scam Abi?
Police recruitments that requires only N10,000 men yet they charged 1,000 for form that over 100,000 youths bought….. More like scam to me.
Rubbish!!!
The same Punch Newspaper/ media houses used to advertise sport betting, baba ijebu and national lottery and gambling and yet, thats not a scam!!!!
When poor tax payers pay for the development of Nigeria and buhari uses the money for abroad trips and medical treatment is a scam.
When buhari sells dollars for N420 so that his Hausa aboki brothers can make more money is a pure scam
When buhari gas agreed to swap Boko Haram members with chibok girls is a pure scam because that’s not his campaign promise
When buhari keeps quite to allow herdsmen to Kill innocent Nigerian is a scam on humanity
When governors refuses to pay salaries and yet they move in convoy and drive cars with the millions of naira is a scam
When they claim to be fighting terrorism and send soldiers without enough ammunitions to die but share arms money amongst themselves while chibok girls are been used as sex slaves…. Dem no see scam for these ones too.
Only because MMM is bringing ordinary people worldwide together to help one another financially freely and get rewarded 30% for it..
Nigerians, shine your eyes oooo!
MMM is not a scam, rather the government wants you to be more poor so they can use you during campaign as thouts and thugs and after election they will still send police to arrest you as a criminal but they are the ones that teach you how to commit the crime
I just wanna make Mavro Sense. Happy New Month Mavrodians!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Darlo22(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=hotmolo post=48977274] guy u get sense
You see this explanation has a lot of loopholes
How are they making money from traffic?
When there is no advert
Let me this system was in to Nigeria by some people who enjoy the referral bonus
If Facebook has a means of making money adverts
Not just bland traffic
That is why they spent the initial money to advertise the platform
Soon the algorithm will be manipulated so that you GH to the people they suggested
Now let me tell we have over 500k Nigerians on the platform
Because you have been conditioned to GH within 2 days or be banned
Then when you try to GH they will tell you system is trying to pair you with some one whilst they have paired all the people rendering help to their designated account
So once they position their people to get help and assign you to those people. Millions of Naira will be paid into those accounts within 30 days
They will cash out
You don't even know the people behind it
When this happens you can notrun to CBN or SEC or EFCC because the company does not NO real office
Everything is online
All you know are some fathom guilders
Funny they pay 10% bonus from the Help render lol
This is simple programming When it is time they will just pair you up with their own accounts and within 2 days you have to remit and the money is gone
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by uyicos: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7, Peer to peer system*

*8, Guider's efforts*

*9 PH match hours extension*

*10, Website upgrades and security*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore, there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH, the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

*10, Website upgrades and security*

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
And how do mmm makes its own money. ? And u've never thought of mmm also involving itself and it's agents in same u all do, thereby making u all give help directed to its agents at a certain time when d bomb is about to blast.
lyricalz:
Fine, if its a fraud. We agreed dat the money is paid from one participant to another. And no money is stored in any centre system. Meaning MMM don't hold money on behalf of anyone. So who is now frauding who? The partcipants or the company? Those the company hold cash of participants? What is then the gain for MMM if dey involve in fraud? How those this fraudstars get their money? Bcuz we all know the money is paid from peer to peer. The so called info in the media is jes baseless, bcuz I knw mmm is made 2 help participant get financial help.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by philipobiz: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
uyicos:

see the system is very secure, and you are also adviced not to put all your money, nobody takes money anywhere, you can not get help if you did not give, dont say what you dont know Nigerianssssss some times very annoyiiing
Was it you that developed the system? If you know the relationship between an admin of a system and a user, you will understand what I mean. Just like the MODs in Nairaland that have power over you in this forum
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
uyicos:

definitely the brains behind this stuff knows they can't guarantee you maximally else they won't advise you to put spare money or dissuade you to putting all your money. Can you xplain the motive behind that advice?
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by staggerman(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hunger ravages the land. The poor, the weak, the widows and the orphans are left alone. Neglected by those who have the power to lift them up.
Whilst those who ignorantly abuse MMM participants, turn deaf ears and blind eyes to the plight of the needy in Nigeria, the real champions of love, the participants of MMM NIGERIA promoting equality and charity are stepping to show love to those in need.

MMM is not about becoming rich. It's about taking care of each other.
Love is the greatest. This is the foundation of MMM.

Enjoy the pictures of MMM members in action all over Nigeria.

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by staggerman(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Serving the needy.

Together we change Nigeria.

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by staggerman(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Don't they deserve love and care?

If a politician does half of this, it will be broadcasted nationwide.

We don't make noise... We show love

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by staggerman(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
MMM opens our eyes to the sufferings of others.
Never knew there are so many orphanage homes and children hospitals filled with hungry children.

Hungry, but no food.
Sick, but no medicine.
Naked, but no clothes.

Thank you MMM. We will do more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by berrystunn(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
NwaNimo1:
How does one invest?
Easy I make 40k every week
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by berrystunn(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
oga take it or leave it i lost 500k naira on mmm its a fraud

Big lie, you again
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by naptu2: 1:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by helovesme(f): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2016
naptu2:
Comandclem page 0 (2011)
https://www.nairaland.com/813031/comandclem-registered-patentees-assembly

Comandclem page 77 (2016)
https://www.nairaland.com/813031/comandclem-registered-patentees-assembly/77

Wow! Seems like you read my thoughts.

When I saw the pictures, I immediately remembered the comandclem scam.

Same scenario is being played out again. People were warned and warned yet they failed to listen.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by uyicos: 5:05am On Sep 02, 2016
philipobiz:

Was it you that developed the system? If you know the relationship between an admin of a system and a user, you will understand what I mean. Just like the MODs in Nairaland that have power over you in this forum
well its just a pity it's the Nigerian way of thinking
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by toideve(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2016
jaybillionaire:
thank you my brother, or is MMM doing a charitable work by healing the world? So someone would just work for millions of people without no gain Claiming there is no central account. So mmm na angeli to n pinre. I laff in yayangi wawawawa grin.

You guys should not forget that the founder of MMM is also a participant and a guider. As guiders you earn bonuses from different level down the line. The founder therefore earns bonuses from all of us and it is from this bonuses that the site is run and all the charity money comes from.

Stop waiting for MMM to crash, you might even crash before MMM does. If you call MMM scam, it's your business. I always maintain that MMM is not for everybody. Those of you comfortable in your comfort zone pls stay there and allow us enjoy out MMM.

Together we can change this world. #MMMPAYS #MMMNG
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by MistadeRegal(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2016
mckoolcharming:

A government that is yet to deliver its campaign promises has decided to chase shadow leaving substance. If u really know what MMM has done in your life, even the government can't stop us from solving our financial issues with a single tool called MMM. They are yet to present the best of excuses for them to stop MMM from rewriting the unfair financial system. Together we change the world.

Meanwhile few hours from now, the mavro hour will come.....
Together we CHANGE the world again and again. . .

The same way you changed Nigeria to this current situation with your votes?
If I hear the word 'CHANGE' again ehn!

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by dayleke: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2016
LOL!!!!!
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by viazi: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Taking panadol over another persons headache. Economy is in recession, companies are closing shop. People are loosing their investment massively in Nigerian economy. Did the Govt warn any body abt the recession, abt Job loss?. Yeye busy body.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2016
You will be the one to crash. And when u crash it's none of my business. grin
toideve:

You guys should not forget that the founder of MMM is also a participant and a guider. As guiders you earn bonuses from different level down the line. The founder therefore earns bonuses from all of us and it is from this bonuses that the site is run and all the charity money comes from.

Stop waiting for MMM to crash, you might even crash before MMM does. If you call MMM scam, it's your business. I always maintain that MMM is not for everybody. Those of you comfortable in your comfort zone pls stay there and allow us enjoy out MMM.

Together we can change this world. #MMMPAYS #MMMNG
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by toideve(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2016
jaybillionaire:
You will be the one to crash. And when u crash it's none of my business. grin

You and your family would have crashed before MMM does grin
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Democivil: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2016
my own is... everybody can not b rich. talk is free call it anything am making money in it thanks.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Eddisboi(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
MMM isn't a scam dis stupid SEC just want to sabotage d community....God punish dere father...
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Newway2(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Wonderful observation by my Amazon Lady. So, u sabi all ds things & yet dey do bizness like my mama? Abeg joor, it's time to step up ur game. How far? You know who nah............LOL! grin grin grin

egopersonified:
scam or no scam, when you see so many people running to a particular investment, collect your cash and exit that investment, it is only a matter of time before it crumbles. Example; where are all the profit and capital from bank shares almost all Nigerians bought years back?
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by egopersonified(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Newway2:
Wonderful observation by my Amazon Lady. So, u sabi all ds things & yet dey do bizness like my mama? Abeg joor, it's time to step up ur game. How far? You know who nah............LOL! grin grin grin

my boss, you don still catch me for here
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by philipobiz: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
uyicos:
well its just a pity it's the Nigerian way of thinking
Well, you can make money, but when people you introduce would have lost money and some of them come knocking with a Police, you will know whether it's the Nigerian way of thinking or not.

1 Like

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by naira2dollar: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Its normal for investment to fail.You can take the risk while it last.I got paid this week.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by switch47(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na them sabi, MMM is paying me big time , i have gained over 3 million from MMM and i can never lose that much because i do not put all my money into it . all the gist that the system can be manipulated are just assumptions which are unsubstantiated. I LOVE MMM. IT PAYS

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Investdata Market Updates For Investors And Traders Forum / Quick personal loans for salary earners / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.