Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (89928 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by segun400: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react to news of the freezing of all MMM Nigeria accounts.

A user @Lolami_Boo took to the platform to call out the EFCC for not preventing the crash.

EFCC immediately responded.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/13/efcc-responds-to-user-who-called-them-out-over-mmm-crash/

Mynd44

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by torres89: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
well said

Nigerian youths can now look for something responsible to do

other than Ponzi scheme

I dedicate this FTC to all those who lost their money to MMM

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
SUCH IS LIFE... IT WORKED FOR SOME.. NOW ITS IS WRECKING SOME..

LIFE GOES ON

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016

MMM created more source of income for people more than the federal government of Nigeria

MMM feeding Nigerians since 1943

MMM will be back in January

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Bodmas06: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Me right now

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by VcStunner(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Terrific... you guys shouldn't speculate just yet
Don't ruin your xmas celebration just yet. Truth is, there was a lot of warning but people continue to say "izit their money?"... well it's ur money fam.
But MMM didn't say she crashed na, she only said she wants to take a break and come back waxing even stronger next year. So why panic. Just remain positive my people and pray for the best outcome, that's what ruthless investors do.

There should be no suicide please

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
That person is an idiot. CBN warned. SEC warned. Even national assembly warned people.
It's time to pay the piper.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hobermener: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
I never participated in this scheme, but i think the media blitz against it is so uncalled for. MMM or whatever should be allowed to die a natural death, but the government is hell bent on stifling it with panic and fear. The government has failed the citizens, who now find hope and succor in helping each other(providing help grin grin grin), yet the government in connivance with the media wants to take the only hope of the masses who are caught up in an unprecedented recession from them. Again i don't do mmm cos of my personal conviction, but those who've chosen to pool wealth for their common good should be allowed to do whatever they want with their hard earned MoNiEs without undue interference from those who are irrevocably committed to seeing the scheme crash.[/b]

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by 9jayes: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
My 600k must not go just like that or else... Someone (a guy dat introduced mmm to me) go die

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Realwvn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM didn't favor me, it changed some people lives. My money is still in the system but I am really happy lives were changed. I hope they come back

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Brendaniel: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
She never planned to share her profit with efcc, but she wants efcc to help her collect her money back, Na WA o grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by OXCUBA: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
NONSENSE!!!

NON OF THEM CONSULTED EFCC..... WHEN MMM WAS DOUBLING THIER MONEY.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by freshness2020: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Its a pity!
I saw the early signs! Gave myself a month break. Not knowing my guardian angel was at work.
Keep calm People! Your hard earned money cannot com and go just like that.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Our respect and admiration goes out to all those who did not GHen GHen on time... Take Heart brave ones.

(*Taps playing in the background*)

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by dragonking3: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some Nigerians are jut idiotic sha. You were warned several times about the ponzi scheme and now you are calling efcc? How dumb can people be? angry angry

The annoying thing is that when mmm resumes , the dumb people will rush in, and when efcc want to take action they will start shouting.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by yoribo: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Poor people cry most. You did not invest simply because you don't have spare 10k to invest. your lack of money has become a pretext for being a carefull citizen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
If MMN ever makes a come back, they try. Cuz if na me be Mavro, i wont release anything anymore. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by papae1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
WTF
My money is gone just like that? ??

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by RentALodge: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Perhaps, the greatest evidence of the laziness and greed of some Nigerians is the rapid growth of ponzi schemes in the country in the last 12 months, the most popular of which is MMM.

A difficult question to answer but perhaps if each one of us begins to seek a higher quality of existence outside of capricious accumulation of wealth and understand that the true worth of a man is not determined by the amount of wealth he is able to accumulate but in the positive impact he has on his family, community, society and humanity at large, we would have taken a huge first step in our journey to redemption and a higher quality of life.

It is counter-productive to complain of suffering from the negative effects of economic recession while still staking your limited resources in dubious schemes. Many Nigerians scoff at the government’s call for citizens to embrace agriculture which is proven to be a productive venture all over the world but are willing to seek ‘free money’ with Ponzi schemes. Is this a failure of government too? Definitely not, it is a failure of individuals to take the right decisions.

Yes, it is not everybody that will become a farmer but there are other legitimate businesses that people can go into and highly sought-after skills that people can learn to gain full time or part-time employment. Examples abound in ICT with programming, translation jobs, virtual jobs of all sorts paying in foreign exchange if you are willing to do the work.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by tolexy007(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
b
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by israelboy1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
by this time tomorrow..it will all turn old news

people are always so agitated, when it comes to disposing bad news....where is the morale of humanity?....like, some people have been waiting patiently for this time...

in short, me wey i be participant....i didn't even know that..the system was on pause mode....not until i read it on the news....

other people, helping us to use panadol for our own headache... NIGERIANS, which WAY

NOTE: i still received alert few minutes ago.....you can believe it..or not....it's non of my business...

MMM pays.
MMM rocks.

52 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Okundaye4(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Dejavuetall(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Moku Mogbe Modaran........ Owo wogbo Latin Miami gan....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Atiku2019: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
They will also blame Emiefele and Buhari

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm hasn't crashed. I wonder how people understands English language. Maybe people need to receive anointing in their brains.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by soberdrunk(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
The most annoying part is that some people are still in "denial", you dont need 'primary school certificate' to know that even by some cosmic miracle it comes back, there will be "major panic withdrawal" of funds and it will definitely crash! Shebi when i analysed the scheme in one thread, a lot of you insulted my generation, now who is laughing last?

To jog the memories of all Mmm ninjas, here are the stages of MMM i told you all about and back then it was in stage 3----

1) Create awareness and promise outrageous profits

2) Pay a lot of people to gain trust and bring in more people

3) Start an exit strategy by promising even more profit and bringing in more people (which they did by promising additional 20%)

4) Come up with a phony excuse and "CASH OUT"!!!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
PEOPLE WERE WARNED by various government agencies, in many ways, and by all sorts of people.

Yet...they refused to listen.

See the palava wey don come.

And now....you are blaming the same people who warned you?

OK now.

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by kulrunsman79(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Too much hullabaloo, MMM is coming back! That's HOPE..... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.