Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation (39152 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Fourwinds: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
bros is it realistic to expect a woman to enjoy eating rice alone for the rest of her life ? sometimes you have to allow her to rest and recharge. abi you married her only for sex ni ? she is a human being you know ? and not somewhere for you to spill yourself into when the need arises
I remain resolute in my previous statement....If d girl can not stand it., there in no need to go into marriage
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
I remain resolute in my previous statement....If d girl can not stand it., there in no need to go into marriage
so her purpose of going into marriage is not for companionship abi ? her purpose is for her to receive your bulala whenever you feel like caning her ? lolzzzzz bro take your mind out of the prehistoric stone age era. if you need to bulala all the time why not marry several wives if you can afford it ? marry like 7 wives. you bulala each one once a week.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by PhilGreen(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
I wonder d kind of wife u will become
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dont knw the kind of a wife you are if you can not give your husband FOOD AND SEX....Without THEM,no man can ever love you(women).
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by fuelsaver: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nzeokafor:
The pastor dont hav patience, its annoying wen dis people don't practice wat they preach.
I thought they said with God everything is possible, why cant he wait for God?
They also said [size=14pt]Faith is the evidence of things unseen[/size] why didn't he have faith that his wive will change?
They also said [size=13pt]prayer is the master key, dat Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer[/size] since he started his marriage with prayer why cant he continue in prayer?

My name is [size=15pt]Nzeokafor[/size] n i just want to make common sence.

[size=5pt]religion deceiving people[/size]

Nzeokafor may your wife do likewise to you in Jesus name. ... Say Amen .... and you'll see it happen to you
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
hamzeiy:

hmmm what do we xpect from a lady that has been Bleep.d by virtually everyman that comes her way..she would definately not see any thing wrong if her husbands goes outside for sex...and this is suppose to be some body's mother tomorow...#smH
How do yu know. Lol grin Are you one of them? tongue grin grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by hamzeiy: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
confusion evry wia in nyja..
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by hamzeiy: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
hmmm...confusion evry wia in nyja..kpelle oh
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by obontami: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
mumu.
You are always stalking me undecided
I will report you to puff puff o undecided

Stalking yoU ?

PleAse tell mE another jokE grin grin grin

Puffpuff knows u are a serial trouble maker, so therefore shE's still gonna Side me Anyway tongue

BTW iS it True u and nawty uPloaded ur pix sometimE last week. I learn u guRls cause pandemOnium witH that....abeg gist mE jarE cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
hamzeiy:

confusion evry wia in nyja..
And you are o e of the confusion grin grin grin tongue
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Ssms(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
So pastor too understand konji....konji z bastard..lolanywayss..lets blame it on poor nigeria economy
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Lastking147(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
so her purpose of going into marriage is not for companionship abi ? her purpose is for her to receive your bulala whenever you feel like caning her ? lolzzzzz bro take your mind out of the prehistoric stone age era. if you need to bulala all the time why not marry several wives if you can afford it ? marry like 7 wives. you bulala each one once a week.
7 wives lmao grin
No go resemble my papa oh
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fortunately there are a lot of frigid women in Nigeria, and whether you like it or not, a lot of us are going to end up in a sexless marriage, the question is would you be able endure it ?, me I can't and I won't cheat, so I will just walk away from such marriage, if any lady isn't ready for sex then it's unfair for her to get into marriage without let her partner know that aspect. Sex might not be food but it's essential, any way i don't think it's much of an issue anyway, it's not foreign for a Nigerian guy to start sleep around when such happens.

Sex is vital in Marriage unless both partners have agreed to be asexual, if not your wife is prob as good as a room-mate.

donate your insults here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naughtysite:

Emotional blackmail by women...

Sense of entitlement...

If you dont do this for me, i wont do this for you.

as much as i hate to say this, maybe shymexx does have a point about some black Nigerian women angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by toshmann(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Konji hol pastor grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by KardinalZik(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:

When Pastor Adeboye warned guys about getting married to a lady who can't cook, most of you pastors were shouting, instead of you to heed and take to corrections. Now you don jam

I tire o.
This is what happens when you marry a "stranger".
U should, as a rule, know the person you are marrying. Imagine marrying a woman who is a poor cook, an infidel and an inconsiderate person.

Don't just rush into marriage

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:

Stalking yoU ?

PleAse tell mE another jokE grin grin grin

Puffpuff knows u are a serial trouble maker, so therefore shE's still gonna Side me Anyway tongue

BTW iS it True u and nawty uPloaded ur pix sometimE last week. I learn u guRls cause pandemOnium witH that....abeg gist mE jarE cheesy
Iffa catch puff puff ehn

Somebody uploaded our 'fake pix' cheesy.
All Nlanders were so interested in it and the thread caused traffic ABI wetin Dem dey call am undecided

A lot of people believed it thou cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by JaySea: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i saw that after bro lolzzz. nice word, picayune wink

Sukkot hope you're in touch with your pal Shymmex wink.
That man is a force to reckon with. He totally "murdered" some folks on Nairaland recently on a defence thread.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
JaySea:

Sukkot hope you're in touch with your pal Shymmex wink.
That man is a force to reckon with. He totally "murdered" some folks on Nairaland recently on a defence thread.

nah i aint bro wink
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by hamzeiy: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
And you are o e of the confusion grin grin grin tongue
hmmm...i dun free u jare..u like talk
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Fourwinds: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
hey.!!! u are making this personal ....the write up was not about me rather a pastor....

I'm just giving my own opinion here...

in marriage., we have companionship., sex., help mate etc... so I don't expect any to be missing in d marriage...

like I said if a girl does not feel comfortable with sex.., then there is no need going into marriage...as much as companionship is important in marriage so also sex
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by obontami: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iamhatey:

Iffa catch puff puff ehn

Somebody uploaded our 'fake pix' cheesy.
All Nlanders were so interested in it and the thread caused traffic ABI wetin Dem dey call am undecided

A lot of people believed it thou cheesy

It that sO ??
Who is doing that rubbish?? What did they stAnd to gain in dOing Such nonsenSe
Some people laCk brain shA

As For that "iffA catch puffpuff part" ...nor try am OOooo angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:

It that sO ??
Who is doing that rubbish?? What did they stAnd to gain in dOing Such nonsenSe
Some people laCk brain shA

As For that "iffA catch puffpuff part" ...nor try am OOooo angry
lol. Don't blame them.
They really wanna see our face but laye laye ooo ko jo tongue.

Warn puff piff undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Carter4luv(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
it is better to be single, than to marry a devil.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
hey.!!! u are making this personal ....the write up was not about me rather a pastor....

I'm just giving my own opinion here...

in marriage., we have companionship., sex., help mate etc... so I don't expect any to be missing in d marriage...

like I said if a girl does not feel comfortable with sex.., then there is no need going into marriage...as much as companionship is important in marriage so also sex
so i guess if your wife gets into an accident and becomes disabled or has a disease that makes her disabled and cant have sex anymore thats the end of that relationship ? you will kick her out ? listen a man is only as strong as his desires which is why these monks try to cultivate a life with no desires. so a man with desires is a compromised and weak man. its alright to have desires but you have to be able to control them so that humanity and dignity prevails. its not everytime you have sexual urge that it has to be fulfilled or else you are no different from a common animal like a dog that roams the streets. i need you to think about that. humans are greater than sex. respect a persons desire o want a break from sex . just cuz a person is married to you does not mean their duty is to fork you. thats a human being with an eternal soul not just a sex object. BROTHER YOU NEED TO ELEVATE YOUR MIND.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by obontami: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
lol. Don't blame them. They really wanna see our face but laye laye ooo ko jo tongue.
Warn puff piff undecided undecided
But why u sef dey hide uR face na ??
Abi u nor see my sweet puffpuff as she dey cahnge dp anyhow ??
Let peoplE see ur facE na abi ?
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Mypeople2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please I want the married ones to answer this question: IS FOOD AND SEX VERY ESSENTIAL IN MARRIAGE?
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:

But why u sef dey hide uR face na ??

Abi u nor see my sweet puffpuff as she dey cahnge dp anyhow ??

Let peoplE see ur facE na abi ?
This is a face less forum Biko. We are just here to catch fun tongue tongue.
Your sweet puff puff abi fish pie undecided.
Just warn her sha
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by JaySea: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
nah i aint bro wink

Sukkot you should have seen him. God! Guns blazing, taking no prisoners, shooting crazy! It was like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I wanted to save some good folks on that thread but I remembered the thread he was threatening to sort you out because of your joke about the recharge card and him being sensitive. Damn! I just watch him 'massacre' my peeps. Throwing insults but mixed with good knowledge of the subject matter.
Hurricane Shymmex wrecking through.

You have to give it to him though : he knows his stuff. Pretty intelligent, as long as you don't cross your limits.

All hail Shymmex. The very good badt guy.

Sukkot you've not been to Naija this year?
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
so i guess if your wife gets into an accident and becomes disabled or has a disease that makes her disabled and cant have sex anymore thats the end of that relationship ? you will kick her out ? listen a man is only as strong as his desires which is why these monks try to cultivate a life with no desires. so a man with desires is a compromised and weak man. its alright to have desires but you have to be able to control them so that humanity and dignity prevails. its not everytime you have sexual urge that it has to be fulfilled or else you are no different from a common animal like a dog that roams the streets. i need you to think about that. humans are greater than sex. respect a persons desire o want a break from sex . just cuz a person is married to you does not mean their duty is to fork you. thats a human being with an eternal soul not just a sex object. BROTHER YOU NEED TO ELEVATE YOUR MIND.
u are d one dat need to elevate ur mind...simple understanding u don't have....I will still refer u to my earlier posts...

d pastor in question said he was starved of sex not. me. okay...attack d message d way it is..

d wife has mouth to explain but she did not rather she accepted d divoice...

go back and read
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by obontami: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
This is a face less forum Biko. We are just here to catch fun tongue tongue. Your sweet puff puff abi fish pie undecided. Just warn her sha
Ok ok
But please don't touch my puffpuff
Wetin she do you sef ??
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
JaySea:

Sukkot you should have seen him. God! Guns blazing, taking no prisoners, shooting crazy! It was like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I wanted to save some good folks on that thread but I remembered the thread he was threatening to sort you out because of your joke about the recharge card and him being sensitive. Damn! I just watch him 'massacre' my peeps. Throwing insults but mixed with good knowledge of the subject matter.
Hurricane Shymmex wrecking through.

You have to give it to him though : he knows his stuff. Pretty intelligent, as long as you don't cross your limits.

All hail Shymmex. The very good badt guy.

Sukkot you've not been to Naija this year?
LOLZ did Shymmex pay you to sing his praises ? nah bro i aint being to naija this year yet but i am definitely going this year. i think a feasible time is october this year. LORD willing. wink

naija is where the biness at bruv. naija ia where its at. all road leads to naija. ask jidenna and mark zuckerberg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Husband Forgive An Adulterous Wife? / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.