Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

''my Account Was Hacked'' - Fmr. Gov. Timipre's Aide, Jonah Okah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''my Account Was Hacked'' - Fmr. Gov. Timipre's Aide, Jonah Okah (506 Views)

See Cartoon Photo Of Buhari Minister And Bayelsa Fmr Gov Hijacking Ballot Boxes / Fmr President Jonatha And Fmr Gov Obi Pictured In USA With Congressman And Woman / Read How To Know If Your Facebook Account Was Hacked And How To Recover It Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Account Was Hacked'' - Fmr. Gov. Timipre's Aide, Jonah Okah by kachysblog(f): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Former Governor Sylva Timipre’s aide, Jonah Okah who was arrested yesterday afternoon over Facebook post in support of an allegation levelled against Governor Seriake Dickson’s aide, Mr Richie Etonye claimed his account was hacked.

Mr. Etonye who is the Accountant of Bayelsa State was on the 26th August rumoured to have absconded with $4.6M belonging to his state of which Mr. Okah was alleged to have taken to his Facebook page the next day to confirm the news agency claims releasing alleged conversations between himself and the ‘accused’ concerning the said money.

Mr. Okah is still in detention after he was arrested yesterday.

http://www.kachysblog.com/2016/09/01/my-account-was-hacked-fmr-govs-aide-jonah-okah/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: ''my Account Was Hacked'' - Fmr. Gov. Timipre's Aide, Jonah Okah by HungerBAD: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: ''my Account Was Hacked'' - Fmr. Gov. Timipre's Aide, Jonah Okah by IVORY2009(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Following
Following too...
Re: ''my Account Was Hacked'' - Fmr. Gov. Timipre's Aide, Jonah Okah by kingDavidda1st(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2016
So now your account was hacked, how are we gonna get back our money.

(1) (Reply)

#heybabyseries & #heyboboseries / Warning For Mmm Users / #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.